Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Predictions & Banter - October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anfield Road

Oct 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Acutally Zaurrini, we beat you 1-0 at Newton! You didn't beat us that year no one did! I'm talking about when Ian King was our coach and the same year the game got called at parkside because of your teamates leg being broke! Anyhow that is the past but my point is have some class, you guy's won the game fair, don't go slagging other teams saying they belong in a lower division when you guy's have been sandbagging and staying in a division you know you can win for years, I always enjoyed playing you guy's because you left it on the field and had the beers and BBQ flowing after the game, but if your teammates are gonna slag teams off as they did then expect to get a response.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're in the same boat. good div 3 team struggling in div 2. Good teams up here but we're here for a good time. Good luck the rest of the way.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody 4 DFC Razorbacks 1
They deserved to win we didn't decide to start playing till the second half & down some goals. Sucks having to many injures have to find a way to win even with the injures.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Acutally Zaurrini, we beat you 1-0 at Newton! You didn't beat us that year no one did! I'm talking about when Ian King was our coach and the same year the game got called at parkside because of your teamates leg being broke! .

Aaron's leg!

OUCH!

I remember that break....ugly. He was having a great start to the season too...
I dont recall the 1-0 loss at Newton, but I remember the break.

snaps

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only standings I could find mate.

Nothing but love for my boy Coris and D Watson and the boys. Do our premier spot proud boys.

Yeah a good bunch of guys although Watson isnt playing this year nor did he play last for them. Went to Masters I believe. He left same year I did.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember the break too! It's currently getting in the way of a Masters comeback...all because of a late tackle;)

Good group! If you're ever to snap your leg. I recommend Parkside with that crew.

45 Minutes for the EHS but otherwise a nice day at the park.

That game was going to be Aldergroves first loss:wa:

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lufc Athletics vs PA Selects

Pretty slow game, Athletics carried the play throughout the match but had trouble finishing and the PA keeper stood on his head. Even the PA forward admitted it could have been 6-0 without their keeper. PA's only goal came when the Athletic keeper passed to their forward on the 18 yard box midway through the 2nd half. Athletic's goal came on a nice header off a free kick. At least 2 posts and numerous saves kept the game tied. Final Score 1-1

PA should be happy with that

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
they where missing regulars when we played them??

they had like a bench of 40 people who else could the possibly be missing

Susposedly, the day peace arch played the caps alot of their regulars were at that steve nash charity match, and the caps signed a few new players in the days before the peace arch match....so anyway thats what I heard

matkinson

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Susposedly, the day peace arch played the caps alot of their regulars were at that steve nash charity match, and the caps signed a few new players in the days before the peace arch match....so anyway thats what I heard

They had like 2 full teams there, doesn't matter tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0