Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Predictions & Banter - October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallions Top 10 Excuses for sucking ass
10. Half the team decided to stay in the locker room and circle jerk on my Totti poster again
9. Our forward/D2 keeper had to play in net.
8. New coach makes us run too much in training.
7. We can possibly win when we have players playing out of position.
6. We are from Walley, nothing good comes out of Walley.
5. Some guy on our team had a wedding.
4. Too drunk.
3. I got sucker punched wearing a cheesy Christmas sweater.
2. We will get automatically promoted to Prem. because i am delusional
1. My pussy hurt.

If you have followed Stallions posts for the past couple years you will know that half of those are real excuses.

Keep posting your delusions Stal it makes me feel better about my life.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
10. Half the team decided to stay in the locker room and circle jerk on my Totti poster again
4. Too drunk.
1. My pussy hurt.

If you have followed Stallions posts for the past couple years you will know that half of those are real excuses.

Simply beautiful.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
4. Too drunk.
1. My pussy hurt.

10 is obviously fake, I would never let anyone do that on a poster of Totti. As for the sweater, was never an excuse, it just gave me character. See avatar :D The rest are true. Especially the pussy hurting, very hard injury to come back from.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supersub got it right. We were lucky to get out of that game with a point. Especially in the first half we should have been down by 4 for sure. Our keeper did keep us in the game with some great saves on some crackers by Langely.

Stallion should note that we had one of our midfielders playing in goal because our starting keep had the flu. Was that not an excuse you used earlier Stal? I think I am going to made a Top 10 Stallion excuses for losing a game.

Back to the game. Langely deserved the 3 point and we were lucky. Definatly our worst game in the last 2 years in Div.1.

Worst game in 2 years? please give athletics a little credit

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC 3-2 Sentinel

Outside of the Rangers, Sentinel is easily the best team we have played this season. Good game to watch, Sentinel having the better run of play in the first and we had the better run of play in the second. They have a very talented team but need a larger team as they tired in the last 15. I felt we deserved the win.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice result Bulljive. I was starting to fear that Sentinel had really found their pace... I'm a little nervous of what to expect from these guys when we play them.

P Middy 1 Tielanders 1 at Ye olde cement patch lastnight. They won the first half and we won the second. Pretty simple... Disapointing that we couldnt squeeze in another late one in, in classic Gunner fashion... This is a pretty good team, they have two big, strong strikers who are deceivingly fast. Little guy on the wing had some skill too, but put these guys under pressure and they give the ball away pretty quickly.

Shitty Tie

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like rookie7 said, we tied TWU 3-3. Gay fcukin game. I was more useless than normal, their 2nd goal was entirely my fault. The being said, we were down 2-0 10 minutes in, finally started to get stuck in to tackles and took the piss out of them the rest of the game. They result to kick the ball out at any chance and hope one of their stirkers get it, and it worked once for their 3rd goal. We should have had way more, but a point is a point i guess. Sentinel to thrash TWU next week, they're garbage.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like rookie7 said, we tied TWU 3-3. Gay fcukin game. I was more useless than normal, their 2nd goal was entirely my fault. The being said, we were down 2-0 10 minutes in, finally started to get stuck in to tackles and took the piss out of them the rest of the game. They result to kick the ball out at any chance and hope one of their stirkers get it, and it worked once for their 3rd goal. We should have had way more, but a point is a point i guess. Sentinel to thrash TWU next week, they're garbage.

that's all they did last year against us as well, must just be there off day's perfomances cause they got plenty of good results elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0