Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Predictions & Banter - October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can't be seriously asking that question?

The Premier division is going to be watered down as it is. There is no effing way you should have the top 4 div. 1 teams go up. Top 3 is a neccessary stretch because of the circumstances.

And, what if the Rangers do place top 3 again (pretty good bet)? And what if they refuse promotion again?

we obviously will decline to create an opportunity for girth and 4stgump to come on here and talk about why we didn't go.....;)

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
strikers 5 - buzz over abby
overall pretty dominating from the get go went up 2 - nill 5 min in. stayed that way until the 10 min into the second half then we barried 3 more pretty quick . .
terrible conditions in surrey tho huge gusts of wind rain coming down sideways
. . the game would of ended alo worse for abby it we played in decent weather

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
strikers 5 - buzz over abby
overall pretty dominating from the get go went up 2 - nill 5 min in. stayed that way until the 10 min into the second half then we barried 3 more pretty quick . .
terrible conditions in surrey tho huge gusts of wind rain coming down sideways
. . the game would of ended alo worse for abby it we played in decent weather
yes the game was decided within the first five minutes. we obviously just showed up to stand around.commitment levels are low this year and it shows. good luck the rest of the way SFC.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stolo had at least a couple of subs ... Their goalie was small as well. I don't know about their squad last year ... But really they aren't anywhere near the top 10 teams in div 1.

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
They were pretty good considering the thumping they were getting. The lad in net had never played there before. It was the worst weather conditions I've seen in years and the muppet didn't have gloves on. If they had a keeper the score would have been somewhat respectable

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full marks to Delta for their win over us. We are mediocre at best and they are a good team. Awesome playing conditions, as windy as I'm sure it was for the other games, Delta's field is right on the ocean and the wind was hella strong. Our tent got ruined. The ball could be kicked to the left sideline and go out of bounds on the right. I can't see many teams going in there and beating them on their home field. Playing on grass is like a foreign surface for too many of us nowadays.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full marks to Delta for their win over us. We are mediocre at best and they are a good team. Awesome playing conditions, as windy as I'm sure it was for the other games, Delta's field is right on the ocean and the wind was hella strong. Our tent got ruined. The ball could be kicked to the left sideline and go out of bounds on the right. I can't see many teams going in there and beating them on their home field. Playing on grass is like a foreign surface for too many of us nowadays.

You guys were a classy group and played hard. Except for the dude with the headband. That guy is a hacker and hes junk! But thanks for taking Ron from us, he will help you guys out big time. Oh ya and thanks for leaving your broken tent at the field.... we love picking up after teams. Sorry about the wind though and the sideways rain. Crappy night to play but the field was in good shape and drained very well. I love grass, I wish more teams still played on a good natural surface!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 5 - Waderbacks 1

Great day for soccer, sunny and on grass. Field at Pitt was in good shape.

We were good, Dewdney was not, their roster appeared to have several call-ups and it showed. They played with very little interest until late, when they were interested in heckling and hacking.

They Almost made it respectable closing the gap from 2-0 to 2-1, but when they pushed we scored a couple quick ones.

Good effort from my guys for 70 mins this time.

Sub.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
They were pretty good considering the thumping they were getting. The lad in net had never played there before. It was the worst weather conditions I've seen in years and the muppet didn't have gloves on. If they had a keeper the score would have been somewhat respectable
i think franchise can confirm, but i think thats their regular keeper the really small guy. n apparently he's played in goal without gloves before....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Athletics 6, Aldy 1.

Wasn't there (trick-or-treating w/ the offspring), but obviously one sided. Langley only had 1 sub most of the game. Nice to see Langley put a few in the back of the bag, finally.

ratvay

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 5 - Waderbacks 1

Great day for soccer, sunny and on grass. Field at Pitt was in good shape.

We were good, Dewdney was not, their roster appeared to have several call-ups and it showed. They played with very little interest until late, when they were interested in heckling and hacking.

They Almost made it respectable closing the gap from 2-0 to 2-1, but when they pushed we scored a couple quick ones.

Good effort from my guys for 70 mins this time.

Sub.

cgrats on the win was it a CG show up front?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caps 3-2 NDFC

Caps are everything you expect, they move the ball around well and run all day. They expose slower players and poor positional play, which left our guys running around at points. However we had a few really good spells of being all over them as well. We could have taken a point out of the game for sure and we gave a strong effort. I mean we are never going to play the way they do but in saying that this team is very beatable. They will struggle against the Rangers defense, fukcing rangers, and I see the Rangers beating them 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0