Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Predictions & Banter - September 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since it's September now and the season start this Friday I figured it was time for this thread. Any ideas on how your teams will do the first week? I'm thinking we'll hammer the piss out of Stolo, but it all depends on who shows up for us as we've had some injury troubles during pre-season.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have you guys even touched a ball yet?

How's that pre-season going?

Good, so far he's pretty much the opposite of what you guys have been saying. Yeah we've done a lot of running, but I'd say only 25% of our time has been without a ball. Maybe he's changed :D

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
so how about the new PM team in div 1, are they going to be mostly players from the premier team who signed div.1 on their registration?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
so how about the new PM team in div 1, are they going to be mostly players from the premier team who signed div.1 on their registration?

Just look on the Fraser Valley website....they have 11 signed to prem, 11 signed to div 1 and 26 signed to div 2....so most guys will be playing everywhere.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission div 1 cant pull guys from the div 2 team cause there not part of the club. the person in control of the div 1 team wont give the team to the club iether. the mission club is being run by new people who are starting a men system but the div 1 and masters want nothing to do with that because the previous operators upset them.

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW gotta be Whitecaps vs TWU. Two teams that should compete for the league. TWU is always right at the top so it will be a good level to gauge how strong the caps truly are.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suprise team for this year just might be Peace Arch Selects. We have had a major makeover and youth infusion, so look out bitches.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suprise team for this year just might be Peace Arch Selects. We have had a major makeover and youth infusion, so look out bitches.

No surprise, I snuck in a game against you guys with another team and am fairly certain you won't do as well as last year :D We on the other hand may be a surprise.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No surprise, I snuck in a game against you guys with another team and am fairly certain you won't do as well as last year :D We on the other hand may be a surprise.

We beat you 4 -1. Why do you play striker anyway?? You play a perfect game on the bench.

We also dusted off Whiterock United 4-0 in preseason, not that that's saying much, and beat our U-21 team 3-0, so I think we're going to be fine. Looking forward to schooling you boys again.

Peace out to Johnny Bluenose and good luck to the Nomads this year.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I played as a favour to them, as they only had 9 guys so me and rookie7 helped out to get 11, which played more like 10 when Hauser got hurt. I only played striker so I didn't have to run very much, since I had 4 other games Saturday and Sunday with my own team. You barely beat us last year (I wasn't there but that's what I'm told, plus it was only 2-1) and I can tell you right now your back line is too slow. If an injured Hauser can run by you guys for a goal, you are going to be in a lot of trouble against us. Unfortunately we won't get to see that happen until January :D

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission div 1 cant pull guys from the div 2 team cause there not part of the club. the person in control of the div 1 team wont give the team to the club iether. the mission club is being run by new people who are starting a men system but the div 1 and masters want nothing to do with that because the previous operators upset them.

guess it was finally made official that mission has folded, seen as roger just sent out emails asking for trophies back not that i have one ;) lol. kinda sad i'm blaming you on this one graham , you leave knowone comes to practices ;)

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I played as a favour to them, as they only had 9 guys so me and rookie7 helped out to get 11, which played more like 10 when Hauser got hurt. I only played striker so I didn't have to run very much, since I had 4 other games Saturday and Sunday with my own team. You barely beat us last year (I wasn't there but that's what I'm told, plus it was only 2-1) and I can tell you right now your back line is too slow. If an injured Hauser can run by you guys for a goal, you are going to be in a lot of trouble against us. Unfortunately we won't get to see that happen until January :D

Yeah that back line would be too slow, thankfully it was just an experiment in the second half with different guys playing different positions. First half was more realistic.

Time will tell I guess. So is Mission folded or not????

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah that back line would be too slow, thankfully it was just an experiment in the second half with different guys playing different positions. First half was more realistic.

Time will tell I guess. So is Mission a totally different and worse team this year?

well if they didn't fold they have none of there core from the last 2 years playing anymore.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW gotta be Whitecaps vs TWU. Two teams that should compete for the league. TWU is always right at the top so it will be a good level to gauge how strong the caps truly are.

Likely a let-down.

TWU never has a team organized or formed week 1. At least the last three years have been such. As of now they have Zero players registered. GUess they will be busy tomorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0