Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not my call. I'm not the coach, manager, or team mom. I'm a somewhat part-time player w/ them. Likely scenario is they'll bring red. Best you- the home team- be prepared.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy,

I'll say it point blank: I don't give a shite. I'm not the manager, not the coach, not the team mom. If you're concerned, have your manager call ours, or get yourselves a suitable second jersey that contrasts your first.

Fcuk me.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the Coyotes blew their load buying authentic red Man U kits ... then having their names screened on the back.

Not enough left in the kitty for a second set??

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the Coyotes blew their load buying authentic red Man U kits ... then having their names screened on the back.

Not enough left in the kitty for a second set??
replica jerseys, well we've had the same back up jerseys since we were in div 3 a few years back. maybe next year we get a nice 2nd kit.

onto this weeks games, any words on what to expect from the athletics ? any "superstars" to watch out for?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude you are one angry muppet

Is there an angy Muppet? Maybe the Grouch I guess. I have his hairy eyebrows.

Seriously though...not my concern, and if he's concerned, do what every other team in the league would do- contact our manager. Don't try and sort shite out on the intraweb w/ a mythical Muppet who doesn't give a shite.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there an angy Muppet? Maybe the Grouch I guess. I have his hairy eyebrows.

Seriously though...not my concern, and if he's concerned, do what every other team in the league would do- contact our manager. Don't try and sort shite out on the intraweb w/ a mythical Muppet who doesn't give a shite.

but Dude is there a superstar he needs to worry about? That's Dude's role Jimmy, your whole team gets lost in his hair, meanwhile the team superstar has a field day. However with the jersey situation that went on for 10 posts this game may unfortunatly never happen, shame really.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True Bulljive. What are the Coyotes to do? They only have one authentic Man-U replica kit...with all their names on the back! They can't very well use another, can they?

I guess I'll find out Sunday...should I decide to grace this pitch. If I do, I think it'll be wise for all 11 Coyotes on the pitch mark me, the part-time div.1 superstar.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm 50/50 right now Jimmy. Masters game Saturday night, so I expect to be very sore Sunday.

Who am I kidding...I'm pretty much 100% there in body, maybe on the pitch for 20 minutes or so. #8, or the guy everyone calls "Dude".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0