Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Banter and Results March 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is telling that keeper that he made a good save sportsmanlike, or a detriment to your own team? Just throwing that out there.
definately sportsmanlike as long as when you let in the weak / easy one and we tell you that you suck you don't take offence to it?

the_caged_keeper

Nov 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL... I haven't let many weak/easy ones in this year, thankfully, but usually when I do, I'll acknowledge that I have. Well, maybe my team would debate that, but maybe not. I've had a decent year. And Rob, as far as summer league goes, what exactly does it entail? One of your guys asked me when we shook hands if I was interested and my automatic response was probably not, but I have no idea what the schedule's like, or who plays in it, or what. Maybe drop me a line via pm or whatever? And mission guy (sorry, can't remember your tag and I'm too lazy to go back and look), you guys have a very decent team, and I think you'll do well, but your one striker really rubbed me the wrong way the first time we played you at that SHITE field at the Mission Sports Park. So I'm afraid that the Coyotes have my vote as the best (and most sportsmanlike) team we've played, but who knows. You guys have so many games to make up and you'll have to win them all to take the league, but it can be done.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotish kiss---- Stallion...

WHERES MY BEER

Poco City United 3 - 2 Langley

They went up 1 and we tied it, they went up again and we dug deep and scored 2 more to win it. We were also missing most of our starters due to injury and suspension. We pretty much gave them both goals aswell , first one our goalie punched it in his own net off a corner then the second he really misplayed a cross over and let them kick it in the net. As one of the bystanders from another team watching put it, we scored all 5 goals today!!

I was really surprised by this langley team, I expected much better. I missed our first game of the year against them and after seeing them today I have no idea why they are in first. Mid-pack is all I would expect from them if thats how they play normally. I found their defense really easy to beat as I had a field day running around them up the left side all game. They were very clean team though, I was impressed by that, even after we stole their season away they werent chippy at all. The reffing was very good and fair for once, was the same ref that screwed us against aldy with the reds!!

Nice for us to close out the year with 3 wins and a tie in last 4. We coulda been close to the top had we played this way right from the start..

Good luck to all that are left with games

mmmmm..... beer... Stella will do fine boys

It's yours, you going to come out to any of our games to get it? Let me know and it will be there. Thanks big time :D

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
kinda sad how u think that all we have is one player, realy you guys are gonna be suprised when we play you next time last game was a shite day for all of us just hate how people seem 2 think were not good????

let people think what they want man...you can have whoever you want against us, we won't be surprised we're going to come out harder than ever and plus you have to win every single game and can't afford a single tie...people that want to come watch that game can as it will be one hell of a match. Good luck to you mission you will need it. And you do know the game is a Thursday night hope you can get all your guys out...

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
let people think what they want man...you can have whoever you want against us, we won't be surprised we're going to come out harder than ever and plus you have to win every single game and can't afford a single tie...people that want to come watch that game can as it will be one hell of a match. Good luck to you mission you will need it. And you do know the game is a Thursday night hope you can get all your guys out...

well apparently we don't need our whole team were just one player right? we have a few weak spots but its div 2 were solid when we play together. i look forward to playing you guys again. good luck to you aswell.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pumas 3 - Langley Knights 1. Finally back in the lineup, and our guys put together a pretty solid game. 2-0 up at half time, then a pk early-ish in the second half gave us our cushion. We slacked off for the last ten or so and they managed to bag a consolation goal after I made the first save, but that was about it. We had a terrible ref who did a half decent job today, which was a plus. One more game left, and I may not be able to play in it after all. :-( Good luck jimmy jones and the Coyotes. I still don't like Mission much, though the last game my team played against them they were a lot more tolerable.

Good to see you back sorry for the lay off. Good luck on next season hope my fat ass doesn't fall on you again.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
kinda sad how u think that all we have is one player, realy you guys are gonna be suprised when we play you next time last game was a shite day for all of us just hate how people seem 2 think were not good????

nobody sais you guys are not good. I am not gonna lie to you and say you guys are the best either. I am just not looking forward to that much running, some day in the near future when you are 12 years older, about 35 pounds heavier can barely make it to the fridge for a beer and back during hockey commercials, when after a game your groing is sore 'cause you where favoring your knee and now your back is out aswell, maybe then you will understand. ( I think I am getting old and outta shape ).

and I dont think anybody said you guys are a one man team, to me sounded like he is your best player... nothing wrong with that... unless you are jealous.
that makes me think you are not #5:p

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Stella will do perfectly thank you sirs... Where and when you guys play this weekend maybe me and a couple boys be able to make it out

Saturday, 5:30 at Willoughby turf in Langley, 77 Ave and 202A Street. It'll be there if you let me know you're coming.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saturday, 5:30 at Willoughby turf in Langley, 77 Ave and 202A Street. It'll be there if you let me know you're coming.

Ok superstriker the man said it. you can pick me up on the way there, and lets not split that beer too many way ok?... but who will be our designated driver???

superstriker you are my best friend!:D

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just found out...WRU still in competition for 1st place with peace arch to go to Div.1...we get all of our makeup games in...so PAU, dont lose any games , because we wont 4 sure!!!!....oh yeah go Clones, beat PAU 4 us

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just found out...WRU still in competition for 1st place with peace arch to go to Div.1...we get all of our makeup games in...so PAU, dont lose any games , because we wont 4 sure!!!!....oh yeah go Clones, beat PAU 4 us

Offering a case of beer seemed to work for us :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0