Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Banter Off Season 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU Nomads had our first friendly, we played a mixed bag of PAU Masters guys, they only had 4 from their "a" team though.

It was 6-0 at 30 minutes, we mixed it up and I *think* the game finished 8-0. To be fair they had no chemistry and I felt bad for their keepers as their D was swiss-cheese-esque. a few goals were direct turnovers for breakaways. :eek:

Looks like we got a game against Vault coming at the weekend and ND Titans Tuesday the 31st.

Anyone else looking for a game? PM me.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any of the teams in 2B have a grass pitch? Playing on it this weekend was awesome, as much as they get rained out there is nothing better than playing on grass.

JBN, you are correct, it was 8.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweet. Hopefully we play you at home early on in the season before the fields get closed :)

We (aldergrove united) also play on a grass field...

We had a terrible time in Div1 last year went from an undefeated season in div2 to nearly no wins in div1...

As for our team this year we have pick up some young guys to go along with our "vets" to be honest I am not sure where we will finish, but I know we will be competitive.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A *very* makeshift PAU Nomads are taking on Vault FC this Saturday at SSAP Turf #10 at 2:30pm. We are missing over half of our team, so we have airlifted in a few replacements to get the game in.

I'm told housearrest has also scheduled a friendly with Titan4Life for us Nomads to play the ND Titans on Tuesday the 31st at Hellings in North Delta at 6:30. T4L, can you PM me so we can't work out the details? Cheers.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 1- Peace Arch 1... It was a typical Vault game until last 20min... I think both teams blood alchohol level was about 115mg, but it was still an intense game. We played Defence for about 80min while Carnivor just blasted shots at me everywhere. They got a gift of a goal from nice passing number in the 75th... Then literally right off the kickoff we had 3 strikers make a master plan and said just sprint and we will send a through ball, and it happened, 1-1...
Thanks to Elbowroom and Mikey for the extra assistance as we only had 11 for the game. Fun game, and best of luck to the peace arch boys, they are going to kick some ass watch out Div.2

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the schedule will be up soon but teams are still moving about. Heard that a Div.2 Langley team has dropped out. Dynamo? Don't know for sure but I've seen teams move from the alignment that was first posted. Doubt you will get all your home games in early, usually home /away or maybe a double up but more than that is wishful thinking.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the game Scotty and Aaron!

We also required help, we had 4 or 5 non-regulars with us... both sides had more than a few guys hanging WAY over

That games against a team with a lesser keeper is easily 3/4-1 for us. You played great C4L.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oops, ya sorry Elbowroom, although you would have been a nice addition! hahah... Hopefully next time we play we both have full squads... I forsee a future Cup match-up in the semi finals :O

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
2a schedule has been posted. We (Inter) start off at poco pacific, that should be a good game. Good chance for them to prove people right about them being a challenging team this year. Glad too see we play mission at the sports park 2nd game of the year and get to play on grass before the field gets ruined. Last game of the season against pomo, was that set up and will it all come down to that game? I'd say from looking at the other teams games during the first week and from what i hear of pacific, i'd say our game is the best in 2a that week.

one question for anyone who wants to answer tho, Bradner cup is scheduled for the 17/18/19th but yet they scheduled games that weekend too?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
one question for anyone who wants to answer tho, Bradner cup is scheduled for the 17/18/19th but yet they scheduled games that weekend too?

They'll be having weekday games for the Bradner/Pacific Cup early rounds, as there's so many freaking teams there wouldn't be enough weeks to ge it done.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was alright.

Thanks to the Titans for hosting us, even if it was at Hellings.:p

four nil maybe flattered us, maybe flattered them, it depended on which piece of the game you saw I guess....

We were sloppy in defense at the start and we pretty good at the end. I think they ran out of gas at the end. and a bunch of new faces for the Titans this game... trialists?

Thanks to T4L and his crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0