Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL D3 Offseason Banter Spring/Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a nice piece of news for Sundowner. The striker from NK Hrvat is joining us for summer league again this year. As well as his dad. He will of course need to earn his spot on our team. we only take serious drinkers.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poaching Mr. Base's players, I cant imagine why'd they'd want to leave his team

Are you F-ing kidding me?, that's base's team. ah crap. well maybe not.
the striker in question was with us before he was with NK. so he might not be total twinklenutt's.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise Div2 is worse for hard bad tackles then div3. I found most teams in div3 are really playing for fun.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Heat......no longer div3............lots of off-season movement sees the Heat possibly going to 0-35's. It was a great time while it lasted.I'm sure i'll run into some of you guys in the future.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-35

(1) that's a fcuking horrible team
(2) who the fcuk plays 35 games in the winter?

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Heat......no longer div3............lots of off-season movement sees the Heat possibly going to 0-35's. It was a great time while it lasted.I'm sure i'll run into some of you guys in the future.

that's a shame bk. any of your young lads still wanna play div3?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Great meeting you last year. and playing against you guys. good luck in Over 35's

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's a shame bk. any of your young lads still wanna play div3?

Most of the guys came from over the bridge so i think they are playing closer to home,but i will send out an email to them if you need some guys?
You guys now a ND team? I'm now joining Masters NDU Alumni.Going back to
where i started playing football as a kid.Looking forward to it.Will see you around.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most of the guys came from over the bridge so i think they are playing closer to home,but i will send out an email to them if you need some guys?
You guys now a ND team? I'm now joining Masters NDU Alumni.Going back to
where i started playing football as a kid.Looking forward to it.Will see you around.

Good luck BK, nice meeting you lads last year. I think i still owe you a case of Granville islands finest. yes we are a ND team. but in name only. we are part of the club system, but mostly joined to get better fields and times for games. we are a club with in a club basically. Good luck again in 0-35's. to bad, we wanted our revenged for the loss and tie we suffered to you boys last year. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0