Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Div.1 06/07 allignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Basically what happened was we lost about 3 guys temorarily. one our captain one our manager, one being one of our best players. We lost both coaches, and had about 5 other guys leave, quit, or say they can't be comitted. Losing 8 guys, plus the coaches and have no more management makes it a bit difficult to recover especially a month before the season. Instead of sticking around and trying to stay up or be an embarrassement like Geu and showing up with 8 guys from time to time we decided to fold. Most guys will end up with the Lions premier or div 1 team. A shame because we started in div 4 and actually made it to div 1 by winning the divisions not by the league just promoting teams for numbers like they do every other year.

It sucks to see a team like this have to fold, good group of players, played them in Div4, like Bulljive said they got to Div1 by winning not getting a free promotion evey other year unlike some teams (Tsawwassen :rolleyes: ) will any of the NDFC guys play in Div2 for the Nationals or Titans?

Sir Shagalot

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a hard time believing that the division is tiered. It would defeat the purpose of having restructured the league. Also if it was tiered, it would make more sense to call the stronger group 1a and the weaker 1b, which the league hasnt done.

My guess is that they were drawn out of a hat. Luck of the draw.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hubs said:
What happened to Aldergrove Undivided? As far as I know the Ald. Warriors are atotally different team.

hey hubs

Aldergrove Warriors changed there name to undivided last year for some reason and now thier back to the warriors again...

Cantuzzi

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luck of the draw my ASS. ;)

I think it's great...let the silver platter expansion teams do the driving all over the Valley. If a bad night out is us having to travel to Pomo, get run off the pitch by the young Gunners, but then proceed to the Golden Spike afterwards to pull their MILFs and tight little girlfriends, then give me a bad night any day.

(What's it going to take to get you Gunners posting some locker room fodder, anyhow?) :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Warriors...can't remember, but were they the gang that dressed up as baseball players?

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,
my guess is that the Rangers and Langley will battle the first friday night at Newton, where we will hunker down in the bomb shelters we call changerooms and drink ourselves silly. My prediction will be two out of shape old teams chasing that stupid ball all over the place while our wives/girlfriends will be chasing all of the offspring instead of watching the horror show on the field.
BTW, nice nuggets in that photo.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this really about which side 'A' or 'B' is more difficult, or just a weeks worth of excuses thrown on the table already?

You guys don't typically start that 'til Christmas... I wonder what it's going to be like in here when you can blame things on rainouts and injury...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0