Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL] Div 1 2015/2016 - Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
New season Gents, here's the line up. Whats your thoughts on the new season.

Abbotsford United B
Coastal FC United B
Langley FC
Langley United B
North Delta SC
Pomo Lordco Gunners B
Pomo Rangers FC
Westcoast FC Inter

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
New season Gents, here's the line up. Whats your thoughts on the new season.

Abbotsford United B
Coastal FC United B
Langley FC
Langley United B
North Delta SC
Pomo Lordco Gunners B
Pomo Rangers FC
Westcoast FC Inter

Did temple fc move to the vmsl or just up and fold?

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not specifically the thread for this question but with the new division line ups ( 8 teams in most ) will this give us only 16 games, or will there be 24 more preferable or 20 as usual and only play some teams 3 times.

KNVB???

Teachers please don't judge my phrasing!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually by your logic it would only be 14 games, you can't play yourself twice, unless you're married, they'll you'll play yourself twice a week, but I digress... you'll play everyone 3 times. Home and away, then random who gets which extra home games. 21 league fixtures with a 8 team division.

~HTHBH

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually by your logic it would only be 14 games, you can't play yourself twice, unless you're married, they'll you'll play yourself twice a week, but I digress... you'll play everyone 3 times. Home and away, then random who gets which extra home games. 21 league fixtures with a 8 team division.

~HTHBH

Thank You for that.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
From my limited internal dealings...

The Div 1 "temple" team was Temple in name only. The team ran under the Temple name to make use of the club system, but essentially ran on it's own.

Temple Div 3, Masters Div 1 and Masters Premier are all connected and do transfer players around.

As for Blue Berries, @Dude, this year has actually been a bumper crop.:D. My brother in law owns a blue berry farm, and yes he is brown:gurps: and the haul was so good this year he was practically giving the stuff away.

I have blue berries falling out of my freezer it is so full.

TopRight

Sep 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo rangers 2-1 coastal fc

Good game back n forth .. pomo went up 2 early in second half coastal pulled one back off a pk and hit a post in last minutes ..

Guys on pomo bench were just garbage tho swearing making asses of themselves the entire game someone should report them to the league.. Oh wait the coach runs the league .... You would think a guy in his position would want to have his team held to a higher standard seemings how he runs the league that is trying to in force swearing policies. But that's ok I guess because any reports go to his desk for review right ??

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly I have a hard time believing he would get to play by different rules...........whiners eh KNVB. On a more important note NDSC Olympics off to a winning start but looking far from convincing.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi @bulljive

feel free to throw stones from over the fence, but its important to note note not a F will be given, since you've not got a single shred of credibility in any capacity.

Cheers,

PS. if anything is officially reported, it is reviewed.

~HTHBH

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody vs ND 1-1 - Both kinda unfit but tried to play for the most part. The odd hit in hope in places but well contested and played over all.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi @bulljive

feel free to throw stones from over the fence, but its important to note note not a F will be given, since you've not got a single shred of credibility in any capacity.

Cheers,

PS. if anything is officially reported, it is reviewed.

~HTHBH

From now on I'll be sure to run my TTP thru your representatives to make sure it's credible. Clearly a fcuk is given. just saw a little opening there and thought a little light hearted humour was what this place was built on. Regs did we change things ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0