Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL DIV 1 MOTW WEEK 5

who's your vote for MOTW ?

• Fraser Valley Red Devils v Poco Revolution FC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Delta SC B v TWU Titans

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Athletic Club BC B v SFC Rangers

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • DFC Razorbacks v SFC Guildford

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Sentinel FC v Peace Arch Utd B

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Stolo Utd v Guildford FC MARGA

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Port Moody Gunners B v Surrey Coyotes A

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • White Rock Utd v LUFC Dynamo A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
as much as i want to pick our game this week, as we are pumped to play the gunners on their new pitch, its always an entertaining, close game right until the end. however i didn't realize how many good match ups there are in the div 1 this weekend. but i think twu v nd should be a cracker of a match. winner takes top spot in the table.....very much on the line in that match. good luck to all this weekend, except junction and co. :p

predator

Jan 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously? Coyotes lose all the way. Prediction: 3:0 moody

agree dont think this will be close

acbc vs the rangers should be good game went with that

going to be tough week for us peace arch with bunch injuries right now vs sentinal

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
agree dont think this will be close

acbc vs the rangers should be good game went with that

going to be tough week for us peace arch with bunch injuries right now vs sentinal
gunnners 4 - 1 coyotes....score doesn't really indicate how the whole game was played. the first 45 was great for us, i think we outplayed the gunners, definitely generated more chances, quality chances at that too, just no finish and were very unlucky to be down 2 -1. their first goal was a lucky bounce off their players mid section which just bounce over our keep as everyone misjudged that ball. we come back with a quick free kick from close and catch the moody keeper not ready. their second goal was probably their best chance of the half as their striker hit a cracker of a shot from bout 25 to have it come off the post, right back to him at the top of the 18 where he ripped another shot along the ground into the far corner. after the half we were just tired, having only 2 subs, that were hurt didn't really help much either. they scored a great 3rd goal off a free kick from bout 23 yds about and the 4th in the 90th after we stopped playing really. it was sad to see a bad turnout for a game that meant a lot to us. gunners were all class, even came across the field and gave us a tent for cover, too bad it stopped raining shortly after :p......one thing i did notice, junction going down too quickly :p.....he sees the challenge coming and times the fall perfectly :wa:...........good game gunners, on to bradner cup next weekend......btw reffing was absolutely brutal !

Injury-Prone

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did everyone miss the relegation battle? Although, is it really a battle if both teams are almost for sure going down? My vote goes to Stolo vs Marga!

Skullet06

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game although I don't think your analysis is correct. 4-1 was very indicative of how the game was played, it could have been more. I dont think you had a single quality chance in the second half, unless you count your shot off the kickoff. First half was well fought by both teams but us being up by only 1 was disappointing. The first goal was not lucky as it was the end of a string of 3-4 one touch passes and our player attacked a ball neatly flicking it over the keeper. It was a bad ball put into the box that our player made the best of. Reffing was not brutal, Kyle was fair both ways, calling offsides when it was close and let us play for the most part. Overall good game, just poor post-game analysis Jimmy

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Youre right, second half we only had 1 chance on target near the end of the game, it was a difficult shot for ur keeper but he pushed it aside. But first half I think we had more chances. And ur first goal was not a flick, good build up with passes on the counterattack but ur guy went up for a header on the cross, the ball hit him n went in, no flick no nothing it was a lucky goal but doesn't matter. Skullet are u chris pronger (#6) ????

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
DRB 1 - Guildford 0

We shite the bed. Need to understand this is div 1, not 2 anymore, and just showing up to the field wont get us a win. Game was very lobsided our way, but even so, Razobacks gave a great effort and didnt quit. Good game guys.

Skullet06

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Youre right, second half we only had 1 chance on target near the end of the game, it was a difficult shot for ur keeper but he pushed it aside. But first half I think we had more chances. And ur first goal was not a flick, good build up with passes on the counterattack but ur guy went up for a header on the cross, the ball hit him n went in, no flick no nothing it was a lucky goal but doesn't matter. Skullet are u chris pronger (#6) ????

yah thats me jimmy

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo-White Rock. 2-1
We were 1-0 up at half; we dynamo had some great chances to put it out of reach but we didn't bring our shooting boots. We scored our second with about 15 to go, after also missing a few more great chances. Then they got a pk (questionable?) with about 2 minutes left.
Overall, pretty good team, they have speed on the wings and up front and a few of their d- men like to push forward. From my perspective, it was a clean game and there was no chirping.
Good luck to both teams the rest of the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0