Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Pre Season & Sept '08 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL has alignments (preliminary) out
Division 1 Aldergrove United; Aldergrove Warrors; Coquitlam MF Arsenal; Delta Metro Highlanders; Dewdney Razorbacks; Dewdney United; Golden Ears Knights; LUFC Athletic; LUFC Dynamo; Mission SC; North Delta FC; Peace Arch Selects; Poco City FC Reserves; Port Moody Gunners; SFC Rangers; SFC Strikers; Surrey Sporting; TWU Titans; TBA; TBA

I assume the TBA's are teams with outstanding fines/discipline issues etc...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: [FVSL Div 1] Pre Season & Sept '08 Results and Banter

It's not so much an alignment as it is a list of the team in D1. I'm more interested in a schedule, which won't be for a while I'm guessing.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I bet every team plays every other team once ;)

Good call. It's good and it sucks. Good because every game is important, you can't have an off game against a lower opponent, you need to bring it every game. It sucks as we've played the Rangers a lot over the summer and pre-season, and it would be nice to have to club derby's over the season.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

So it looks like we lose 2 starters, add a striker from D3, a guy who hasn't played in 2+ years, and a guy from Ireland no one can understand. Sweet :D

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

should be a good year hopefully.. the 20 teams is a lot to play each one once as you cant get the chance to make up lost points but it is what it is i guess....i just hope we dont loose then. couple strong teams could be some good hard games....any favorites???

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Favs gotta be Port Moody and Delta, yes?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangers looking solid. World beaters, even.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

should be a good year hopefully.. the 20 teams is a lot to play each one once as you cant get the chance to make up lost points but it is what it is i guess....i just hope we dont loose then. couple strong teams could be some good hard games....any favorites???

i thought u were either dead or you only payed for internet during soccer season

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

i thought u were either dead or you only payed for internet during soccer season

i had a long stint in the hospital but seemed to snap outta my coma a week before training started so im here still to the dissappointment of the crowd i guess...seasons right around the corner..i hope the rangers bbq is all cleaned out and ready to go.....

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The BBQ is cleaned and ready to go.....

Looking forward to the season.

when does it start?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

The BBQ is cleaned and ready to go.....

Looking forward to the season.

when does it start?

September 5, 6, and 7. I assume one of us will open under the Friday Night Lights which should be a good one.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

September 5, 6, and 7. I assume one of us will open under the Friday Night Lights which should be a good one.

Maybe more than three guys on your team will stick around long enough to crack the welcoming bottle of Asti

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Maybe more than three guys on your team will stick around long enough to crack the welcoming bottle of Asti

I promise you that won't happen again, hell, we had 7 guys stick around for beers in the pissing rain in the middle of a field last night at training. Rest assured we'll crack that bottle soon.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I promise you that won't happen again, hell, we had 7 guys stick around for beers in the pissing rain in the middle of a field last night at training. Rest assured we'll crack that bottle soon.

That bottle was looking good last night after practice. Don't know how long it is going to last in that cooler.:D

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

where are the sporting guys i wanna hear how good they are gonna be this year...i herd they got 4 guys on loan from the whitecaps..not sure which ones but thats the word.....out

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think Coachmen will be a tough team now that they've had some time together. Won't be such a slow start to the season this year for them. And a few key signings will fill in nicely.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

we have picked up even more young players, i think thiers only 3 or 4 players over 21 on our team. we got 1 midfielder that graded from mephis uni were he had a scholorship for soccer, 5 players who all played abby metro and 3 of them started out with the abby prem team last year but realized knowone lieks abby, 1 of them played pdl for abby this summer, and 1 of them played for canada when he was younger. Right now where unsure of maybe one more guy from abby who played for the provincial team and the mariners metro aswel but he might not play but thats no big deal all the rest have signed and paid so looking forward to next year... although truly i dont think we'll win div 1 but definatly stay up and if we can keep this team together then in the future that'd be interesting.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think Coachmen will be a tough team now that they've had some time together. Won't be such a slow start to the season this year for them. And a few key signings will fill in nicely.

Were are you playing this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0