Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - October '05

Which team will go undefeated the longest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Stepchild being that 90% of the teams in div 1 doesn't have any players on ttp or don't have anything funny or interesting to say. the closest thing you get outside NDFC or the Rangers is Brandon "game report" Sampson. The rangers are perfect to bitch about.. your old, cheap, and half your team is on ttp. Itleast the rangers say something relatively funny in return. Not to mention hearing you guys complain about this guy on port moody is classic. . are you guys still bitching about that fukc sakes. Not a blind pick or an elbow in the ribs.....thats crap. Maybe he was trying to throw the rangers off there skill game :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kemp died his hair blond? Jesus...the man showed up with a mohawk three years back w/ Peg. What's next, a perm? That would be classic...

Do it for Dude, Kemp.

Hos, I hear the Silverback Union is walking out on Friday. You may need to sit this one out.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Well Stepchild being that 90% of the teams in div 1 doesn't have any players on ttp or don't have anything funny or interesting to say. the closest thing you get outside NDFC or the Rangers is Brandon "game report" Sampson. The rangers are perfect to bitch about.. your old, cheap, and half your team is on ttp. Itleast the rangers say something relatively funny in return. Not to mention hearing you guys complain about this guy on port moody is classic. . are you guys still bitching about that fukc sakes. Not a blind pick or an elbow in the ribs.....thats crap. Maybe he was trying to throw the rangers off there skill game :rolleyes:

I have never known the Rangers to single out the other teams best player and run him...fairly or unfairly...as often as they could... :rolleyes:

Did anybody see the Rangers play Dewdney last year? ;)

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
I have never known the Rangers to single out the other teams best player and run him...fairly or unfairly...as often as they could... :rolleyes:

Did anybody see the Rangers play Dewdney last year? ;)

hehe was there any team that didnt attack wade last year?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
I have never known the Rangers to single out the other teams best player and run him

Do any other teams in Div. 1 have a best player, from what I have seen so far, there are 11 crap players on the park. And from what I have heard about Poco, they like to get all 11 crap players behind the ball and in front of the box, now that is some quality football, can't wait for this one :rolleyes:

hos

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
And from what I have heard about Poco, they like to get all 11 crap players behind the ball and in front of the box, now that is some quality football, can't wait for this one :rolleyes:

hos

I can't wait for the wailing from NAP's clubhouse if this strategy results in A) A Rangers loss (wouldn't be the first time), and/or B) A 0 in the GF column for the Rangers in this match!

This could be most interesting...

~Shaven

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
the Rangers in this match!

This could be most interesting...

~Shaven

Lots of history with the Poco team, even before the split of old and not so old Rangers. They have the not so old Rangers number, taking both last year. :mad:
As I posted earlier, missing guys so this should be a good test for some. Ask Alderhole how our bench guys did last year, I believe it was the begining of the end for them. :eek:
The only wailing from the clubhouse on fri. will either be:
A) Kemper and Big beers singing 80's rock ballads
B) The fine Surrey Police sirens creating ambiance while another gun bust in the parking lot goes down....for the 2nd week in a row.
C) The disappointment in regards to no BBQ action this weekend

Best wishes to the NDFC boys, hopefully no one has to get into a rough tackle as it interferes with their skilled style of play. :D :rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The disappointment in regards to no BBQ action this weekend
Someone needs to step up in that regard. No BBQ on a Friday night at NAP would be immoral.

Poco didn't play last week, so maybe they'll be a little rusty. With four or five guys missing we'll need all the help we can get. :rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did I just hear no fcuking BBQ?

Sort it out - Now.

Stepchild said:
The only wailing from the clubhouse on fri. will either be:
A) Kemper and Big beers singing 80's rock ballads
B) The fine Surrey Police sirens creating ambiance while another gun bust in the parking lot goes down....for the 2nd week in a row.
C) The disappointment in regards to no BBQ action this weekend

or,

D) The Young Rangers squeeling like NDFC, I mean little girls, at the chance of drinking some fine Baby Canadian Champagne when we come up to NAP with Western Canadian Cup in hand after our match down below, at JO? ;)

The Raiders will be tough boys - They always are.

Fil:
Geegers better be there.
With peppers.
And some bread.
With Olive Oil.
I'm fcuking serious.

Looking forward to the circle jerk in the shower, :D

RF

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With four or five guys missing we'll need all the help we can get.

Rangers are screwed .......the bench will only be 6 deep this week. Kurty better call up some young guys :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mmm......drop down rule........:p

Gonna be a um, wet one tonight.

Raiders must die.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Raiders 2 - 1 Rangers

We should have won. We controlled the game. Blah, blah, blah. Typical Raider soccer.

Fcuking Raiders. :mad:

middleofthepark

Oct 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus..did they have a short little bastard up front who happened to be like, the fastest guy on the planet? Cause that guy just KILLED us. Damn, the mighty Rangers lose...someone put a muzzle on Bulljive or he may never shut up about this one.

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmm he must have been missing for the first game of the season. Nothing was fast about poco when we played them.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
HE was there, fell down everytime someone checked him.
Did not see second goal, but 2 defensive mistakes cost us. Not a good game at all, like watching paint dry. Not that physical either, they got 4-5 yellows and we got 1..... just stupid stuff like mouthing cards and cheap tackles.
We sucked, they suck.....but I guess they sucked a little less :rolleyes: :mad:

Anyone seen their high kick and run through balls yet, watch your heads today as one may land in your neighbourhood.. :D

reddog

Oct 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
In typical RAIDER fashion, when our backs are on the wall we pull one out.

You guys need to get that field checked out as the ball was taking some odd bounces last night.

Oh and the "little guy" was fast because all he heard was sirens in Surrey and they make him very nervous!!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
middleofthepark said:
Jesus..did they have a short little bastard up front who happened to be like, the fastest guy on the planet? Cause that guy just KILLED us. Damn, the mighty Rangers lose...someone put a muzzle on Bulljive or he may never shut up about this one.

:D :D :D Looks like things could really tighten up at the top of the table with the rangers and alderhole still having to play each other for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0