Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - October '05

Which team will go undefeated the longest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers will bounce back....

A disappointing result last week will make us hungrier than ever to 'right' the ship.

I know why we lost...no BBQ.

My bad guys....it will be out Friday Night at NAP!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Long Ball said:
Rangers should think about moving their defender upfront.....he was great at knocking the ball onto our forwards.....maybe he could do the same for your forwards.
You are talking about one of the best players in the FVSL. Not just Div. 1, but the WHOLE FVSL. He made two mistakes. Chances of it happening again with him are slim to none.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
You are talking about one of the best players in the FVSL. Not just Div. 1, but the WHOLE FVSL. He made two mistakes. Chances of it happening again with him are slim to none.

Wow....looking to get the start again TheRob?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just sticking up for my teamates Fil. If it were you, I'd do the same except I might add that you were once a VMSL Superstar as well. Or that you once produced an enchanted evening that led to a magical week. You know. Something along those lines.

Long Ball

Oct 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:

If there is a slim chance of it happening again. Could you talk him in to doing it the next time the Raiders play the Rangers :)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RumourVille!

A certain striker from the Premier Division is considering the jump to the mighty Rangers....

One that might put us as instant favourites for not only the league...but the Pak Cup.

seriously.....I wish I could give more, but I cant right now.

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Fingers Crossed....

If he comes, I could/would concentrate on my defensive role :rolleyes:

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I guess that brings your team up to 4 good players. 7 more to go.
(thats including keepers) :rolleyes: :p

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
could we see a #7PLAYER in the lineup for NDFChijklmnop this weekend????? nnnaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, cheers to hangovers(or for them).

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt dopeashell will make an appearance this weekend. Back from firefighter school and into the line-up. I guarantee our coach will put him out there for itleast 15 then probably 90 within a week. game is on sunday the heavy partying will be on friday so he will be good too go.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I guarantee our coach will put him out there for itleast 15 then probably 90 within a week.

Don't be so sure boys...I don't think he has any intention of playing this weekend, at least that's what I've been told. You never know, though...

~Shaven

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't want to turn this into a dopeashell love in but he will be suited up come sunday coaches orders thats the latest in the NDFC times. but you would no better then I would :rolleyes: Oh and don't listen to what we tell you because we tell you all sorts of bullshit. like nice pass and thanks for shinning my boots and washing my socks.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like im pretty popular upon my return....not to sure why but i know that other teams will soon find out.....i have nice boots....thats why....peace...

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBQ will be out at NAP tonight...

Question is...

Will the MANGLER be out????

Attachments

• Effects of the MANGLER.jpg
    Effects of the MANGLER.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 61

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBQ showed up late. Losers.

Rangers 5 - 1 GNSU

Halvy with three before the alphebet knew what hit them.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-1 Rangers, not much competition until late in game when we were a man down. Still, we could have put another few into the net as they were all up the field.......tired and lazy apparently.
One mistake..........one goal. Longest "The Rangers" have ever gone without a shutout. Big game next week....MOTW without a doubt.
BBQ was great.......geegers and Moose steaks compliments of Z and whiteshoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0