Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & Banter Jan 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously...I just did a quick count...I only played in 8 games and missed 9 due to injury.
Try mixing in a glass milk with dinner once and a while instead of guzzling wine from a box like Homer from the squishy machine.

Where do I hang my boots up? Dude? I am the oldest 32 yr old around.
I thought that's what this season was. :eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, but I'm the oldest 33 year old around. You know you're old when you try to falsify your ID just to play Masters.

Box wine squishies are totally underrated.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still think the league would best be served w/ a 14 team 1st division (two sides, two games each / side, one cross over match), a 20 team 2nd, a 20 team 3rd, and adding a 4th if required. There are still some teams in 1st that should really be playing 2nd, and some in 2nd that should be lower, too.

This is probably the most important statement at the end of this season. I realize the brass are trying their best to get the divisional alignment straightened out, but the bottom line is both 1st and 2nd division are watered down. The above statement shows the best alignment possible to improve the overall quality of the league. I still cant belive the FVSL are going to stick with the 20 team 1st div next year and my question...Is there even really any point of bringing this up at the AGM? Will they even listen or take it in to consideration? Probably not.

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-2 DFC over TWU. Good win to end the season. Wish we could have got a few more at the start of the year though.

Priory Boy

Nov 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The leaguie still sits on the fence when it comes down to making itself a leader. With all the games postponed it was a good to get as many completed as were, BUT! We all signed up to play our total games and I'm sure there will be no refunds for any missed. Anyone who wanted to complete the season should have been able to. If a field was available and the opposition declined then award the points. Splitting the Div 1 no. Go back to Div 1 through 8.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think PB is referring to our cancelled game this afternoon vs. the Lions. They essentially contacted the league and told them they didn't want to or couldn't play this last game. The field was booked for 3:00 this afternoon; would have been a brilliant day for a last game of the season.

We're all sort of bummed, because we would have liked the earn the points the honest way.

That's how the league will treat this, isn't it? I can't see this being treated as anything but a forfeit?

Coach, Big Bag...please advise.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
They fackin better. Finish all your games. We have two
players that had to sit for three yellows. We better not suffer cause
this team just didn't feel like playing.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess the league is done...

The have already said they are not meeting anymore for disciplinary hearings.

There is no mention of any games this weekend.

Enjoy your summer...

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any one from Aldergrove care to explain the embarassing promotion relegation results? a 4-1 loss and a forfeit? thats bullshit. No offense to the Fury, they are a decent team, but i thought Alderhole was as well. If you are not going to take your chance for promotion give it to someone who will.

That is a shameful result when you have other young fighting and looking to move up.

just my 2 bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0