Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & banter - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
As of tomorrow, our name will be changed to FAT BASTARD FC.

Do it.
I dare you.

You'll have my lawyer at your front door so fcuking fast with a Cease and Desist order it'll make your head spin.
Yes, worse than yesterday morning.

No one, NO ONE, has that name reserved other than the Rangers.
Check with Victoria pal and save yourself a lot of heartache and money.

Merry fcuking Christmas,
RF

Ace

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Get used to being alone. Not at the top, just alone because you are a tool. You guys might have a chance of making some friends once you have bus service to Cloverdale... That is the only other town that I can think of that sits like a turd in between two cities, calling neither one of them home but stinking up both borders.

Funny Vagina Metaphor Removed from this location in post due to my conscience.

On a similar note, I bought a new Shitter and the installation instructions said "Flush twice, it's a long way to Aldergrove".

See you in about the middle of the pack in about 9 Weeks or sooner.

Hmmm, wow sounds like bitter grapes. Hey I think I know you. You were cut from our Aldergrove Div 3 team right? What are you doing in Div 1? Maybe you should check the standings for the rest of the FVSL. Our "smelly little town" sits near the top or atop of Premier, Div 1, and Div 2. Not too bad for a bunch of muckers eh? As for the middle of the pack prediction. That's where we were expecting to be with this being our first season in Div1. However, we kind of like it up here and look forward to seeing how we match up against some tough teams coming up in the schedule. Our only loss this season came from a good Surrey side. Our heads were too big. It hasn't happened since, and it won't happen again.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ace said:
Hmmm, wow sounds like bitter grapes. Hey I think I know you. You were cut from our Aldergrove Div 3 team right? What are you doing in Div 1? Maybe you should check the standings for the rest of the FVSL. Our "smelly little town" sits near the top or atop of Premier, Div 1, and Div 2. Not too bad for a bunch of muckers eh? As for the middle of the pack prediction. That's where we were expecting to be with this being our first season in Div1. However, we kind of like it up here and look forward to seeing how we match up against some tough teams coming up in the schedule. Our only loss this season came from a good Surrey side. Our heads were too big. It hasn't happened since, and it won't happen again.

Stop it. You are making me blush.

I remember the game clearly...had two megs and then threw out my back. I love getting old.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
#6, you are my hero.

At the BBQ that is.

Moose Steaks for lunch today, come on by.

hos

You should really come to more games HOS....I dont wear #6.

dirtysanchez

Jan 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's good to see the schedule up for the rest of the year, especially after all the weekends that have been missed. But when is Weekend / Game 19 going to be posted? Nineteen teams means 19 weeks with 18 games plus one by week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0