Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
I predict that Taco will be a passing fad and soon enough, the talk will be of Geegers again. Unless Rangers shite the bed. Again.

:D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL: Div1 MOTW - Week 1

Phweeew
2-2
Owen is the greatest goalie alive.
Stopped 7 breakaways..!!!!
11 players 5 of which were call ups from div3
We got lucky for sure...oh and i never played,(thank god)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Some dumb cnut from Langley got himself a red card early. Handed Delta the match. We also got a red late. And a bunch of yellows.

So much for having a cleaner, less expensive season.

~Dude-$100poorerfortherounds.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude is buying?

i am joining Langley....

you need a washed up wannabe?

I do a mean BBQ though....

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Phweeew
2-2
Stopped 7 breakaways..!!!!
11 players 5 of which were call ups from div3
We got lucky for sure...oh and i never played,(thank god)

Good jobon the tie.

With the injuries you have...and the quality side PoMo is ...a tie is a nice result.

i know, just ask him.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers:

geegers and keeping goals out were never a problem...scoring them has been.

Picked up another set of brothers last week to help fill that void.

Rock on Whalley Rangers!

Look out Pak Cup!

Z

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rounds were necessitated due to card. Besides, we've met our quota of washed up wannabes.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Some dumb cnut from Langley got himself a red card early. Handed Delta the match. We also got a red late. And a bunch of yellows.

So much for having a cleaner, less expensive season.

~Dude-$100poorerfortherounds.

What did you do? You can buy me a round as well for ruining my week 1 predictions.

I think I had you guys at 4-1.... I meant goals not Cards..

Oh well.... 23 players started the season.... 21 now remain... who will be the LUFC ATHLETICS red card survivor!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I can tell you exactly how my 6 minutes of PT went Friday...

Come into the came about minute 20. We'd been outplayed and not getting stuck in to this point, so at first opportunity I take a yellow on a definite cautionable foul. No argumants there.

Second (maybe 6 minutes later) was more like a tackle where the fellow steped asside last second, and I caught his foot on the follow-through. Most were shocked- including me- that it resulted in a card, and not just a stern warning.

In between, I may have touched the ball once.

Anyhow, nobody can say I didn't impact the match.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Almost embarassing start for the Gunners, I cant believe Odog is making me eat my words, but ive never seen a goalie earn a tie like that... in all honesty the gunners should have hit the double digits in this game, ACBC scored 2 of there 3 chances, I dont even know how many chances we had... Frustrating to give up 2 point like that... But I can see ACBCODOG taking more then that from alot of other teams

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC 3-1TWU

An ugly game but we got it done and thats what's important. Feels nice to have the team back after a year off but we have a lot of rust to shake off. TWU went up 1-0 after 15 minutes and we managed to tie it up before half. Second half we started to play our game a bit and took over, it was still sloppy but for a first game it was really positive. On to the dynamo I believe.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow, I suppose every dog has his day. Odog saves ACBC - surprising. Last year he was terribly easy to score on. Maybe he had some lessons during the summer because last year he was one of the weaker goalies in the league.

JTL

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 1 - Poco City 0

What can I say? Lots of intensity on both sides ... lots of cards on both sides. We finished our breakfast and got the 3 points. Poco City had a bit more possession but didn't really threaten - except in the "bad lid" department where they dominated. :wa:

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove Warriors 3 DFC Razorbacks 1
Plain simple we did not play well.
Missing alot of key players first game of the season.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PEACE ARCH 2 - LUFC DYNAMO 1

Bit of a tough loss for us, one of our long time players and certainly key guys went down about 10 mins in with a leg injury. Turns out it was a fracture and he had to have surgery. It was certainly a late tackle, but not malicious. Should have been a Foul. Thanks to the PAU boys and their staff for their help getting Trevor off the field etc.

PAU went up 1-Nil in the 1st half, We tied it up in the middle of the second half and PAU sealed it up with 10 to go taking advantage of our error.

Thanks also to LUFC Knights guys who game up and helped out. Regan, Dale, Calvin and Bryce... good work.

We need to get our hearts in the next game and find some more shape on the field... we looked like frikken deer in headlights at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0