Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] - Week 2 MOTW

FVSL Div 1 Week 2 MOTW

• North Delta FC v LUFC Athletic

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • GEU Knights v Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Aldergrove Warriors v SFC Rangers

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Mission SC Surrey Sporting

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 2 games are coming up and no discussion yet.
Full weekend schedule below. Hopefully the poll will work

North Delta FC V LUFC Athletic Delsom TURF Fri 9pm
Aldergrove Warriors V SFC Rangers Sth Aldergrove Park Sat 2pm
GEU Knights V Port Moody Gunners Westview TURF Sat 8pm
Mission SC Surrey V Sporting Mission Sportsplex Sun 6:30pm
LUFC Dynamo V Peace Arch Utd Willoughby TURF Sat 5pm
Sikh Utd Eagles V Dewdney Razorbacks Newton TURF #1 Sat 6pm
Peace Arch Selects V SFC Strikers Sth Surrey Ath TURF #10 Sat 6:30pm
TWU Titans V Poco City Reserves Willoughby TURF EAST Sat 11am
Dewdney Utd V Aldergrove Utd Pitt Athletic #1 Sat 2:15pm

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went with ND and Athletic... Should be a good test of fitness for Dude and the rest of the baby boomers. Also these teams should both finish top ten, if not higher. With only one game against eachother it could have big implications on the final standings at the end of the year.

I don't like making predictions...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm heading to Moab to do a couple of days of epic rides.

I'll have to leave the fitness test to Utah et all.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can any game with Mission, Aldergrove or Sporting be the game of the week? Shocking.
Game of the week is the BYE.

PS: Junction, predicting a top 10 finish means anywhere from 1st to 10th, soo.... top 10 finish or higher is redundant (or just stupid, you pick).

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored why is it a stretch to have Sporting in the MOTW? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we tie you last season and if I'm not mistaken weren't we a couple spots behind you in the standing at the end of the year.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullocks,

Comes with laying off the weed and brownies. Rangers should try that sometime. I watched you guys play a summer league game at Newton, and I swear there was a signifant crater over by the Rangers sidelines after you all went to do whatever it is you do after games that give you the Munchies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored why is it a stretch to have Sporting in the MOTW? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we tie you last season and if I'm not mistaken weren't we a couple spots behind you in the standing at the end of the year.

It shows how weak the league is doesn't it. You will be more than a couple of spots behind us this year. And don't expect another tie with us either, you guys are shite.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats what i predicted bitch. Deal with it. im gona say both of these teams will finish a couple points within eachother. Anywhere from 3-8? Kinda like last year... Better?

Its only one game into the season... Gimme a break.

somewhere below the gunners thats all i know ;)

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored put it this way... U beat a fking top D2 team 3-2.. sounds like U squeaked it out too. U tied Sporting last year..... Weak league. very weak. Why dont u pack up ur shite and hit up the vmsl... or just win the league this year and play premier next year...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Junction, didn't you tossers bottle the league last year? It was your to win until....I forget what happened but you didn't win it. I remember what happened you got your asses handed to you buy bunch of fat has beens, game wasn't even close.

I know what you predicted it just didn't make sense, however I think you are right about those teams, they will both finish below the Gunners, with the Gunners in the top 5 but no higher than top 5.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored do you actually read and belief the shite you write? I will say this you are entertaining. Like Junction said if you are as good as you seem to believe you are then why are you and your team in this league that you think is so crappy. The part I find funny is you sit hear and say how you should have killed Surrey but you didn't and then you write the following:
"BUT if you have a look at the game Dewdney outchanced Slurrey 10 to perhaps 1. We have 3 posts and a crossbar and at least 3 bottled breakaways plus a missed PK. The (2) goals against were the only chances of the game for Surrey and I know our keep would like those back, they were barely half chances and not particularly well taken but goals non-the-less. We spent the entire second half in the attacking end of the park and were finally rewarded with a very lucky late goal. Slurrey was beat and hanging back with a 2-1 lead. It would have been a very different second half had it been 4-0 at half like we feel it should have been."

It might only be me but what you wrote does NOT descibe a quality team. It sounds like a team that has troubles finishing. You tried insulting Striker and his team but it sounds to me like you were insulting yourself.
Thanks for the fun banter as I need a good laugh to finish off the day!

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every team has off-nights. Keep pumpin ur own tires there bored. This years game against the gunners will be alot different. Nuff said

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Junction, didn't you tossers bottle the league last year? It was your to win until....I forget what happened but you didn't win it. I remember what happened you got your asses handed to you buy bunch of fat has beens, game wasn't even close.

I know what you predicted it just didn't make sense, however I think you are right about those teams, they will both finish below the Gunners, with the Gunners in the top 5 but no higher than top 5.

It's funny Bored you come on here making fun of Junction's predictions not making sense, and then post your own redundant comment. How could one finish higher then the top 5? maybe you're trying to state Port Moody will finish 5th?

Nothing like a bunch of has-beens/never was taunting future has been/never was. I think your in for a much different game then the admitted man handling last year. But we'll save that for the MOTW 13

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be clear we weren't happy with the game, disappointed with the finishing in fact, IT WASN'T QUALITY AT ALL, that was the point. Finishing isn't the problem, 50 goals for last year. We did badly outchance Surrey but didn't have all the possesion. We will improve.
The league is OK but 20 teams is way to many, the top 5-7 teams are decent and the rest are basically not Div 1 teams but just making up numbers, your team is one of them.
We play in this league because we are old, married and more into family and work than we are into soccer. We hang on because we can.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

You mean the Summer League that we WON? Imagine if we actually were somewhat serious LOL - can we say 11 shutouts a season?

BTW - I wouldn't slag our after match festivities just b/c you're jealous AND hungry. Chef Z and sous-Chef Kerr-ini will charge you double!

Don't you have a hair club meeting to go to? :bronco:

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Junction, didn't you tossers bottle the league last year? It was your to win until....I forget what happened but you didn't win it.

The Gunners came to Newton for a late season must win and got beat by guess who (RANGERS). :rolleyes:

Then they lost their chance for promotion in the one game play down by showing up short players and losing (big surprise!) to GEU Knights.

I'm sure the Gunners will be full of piss and vinegar this year ... we look forward to that match for sure.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's funny Bored you come on here making fun of Junction's predictions not making sense, and then post your own redundant comment. How could one finish higher then the top 5? maybe you're trying to state Port Moody will finish 5th?

That was the point, it isn't my fault you are too stupid to see it. That WAS the piss take, but thank you for painting a picture for the rest of your teammates. Do they let you take the helmet off when you get off the bus?

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are we really going to get into arguing the subtleties of our posts... U understood what i meant the first time u ass clown. Jeeze we lose 2 games all year... But we still finished ahead of the MIGHTY RANGERs and the COACHMEN. Man I cant wait to play you bored.. I'm predicting a Gunner win with at least 2 reds and 5 yellows for Dewdney. Zero goals of course. wow cant wait. what number are u btw? I'll put a couple megs on you too

This guys gettin to me!!!!!!!!!! hahaha Couldn't be more motivated right now.... Your mistake old boys

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indeed, my mistake.
No arguement about me posts, in the future I will dumb it down a little.
Not long ago you weren't into predictions, now you are predicting a win, several cards, and no goals nice work. Last I checked 'megs' don't show on the score board.

PS: How does anyone win if there are zero goals, please explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0