Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] - Week 2 MOTW

FVSL Div 1 Week 2 MOTW

• North Delta FC v LUFC Athletic

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • GEU Knights v Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Aldergrove Warriors v SFC Rangers

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Mission SC Surrey Sporting

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All piss takes aside, the grass field in Pitt Meadows is great as long as they don't let it get too long. I don't think that happened at all last year. The size of the pitch is just fine. I'm sure it is the same size as most of the other parks.

We played on Newton #5 (Stallion, correct me if I am wrong) last week. That grass was nearly perfect. I don't know why anyone would want to play on turf when there is a pitch like that to play on. I like the turf because more games get played but grass is a 'truer' test.

Chilliwack was always a great place to play too as it was always in great shape.

You were correct, it was in fantastic shape, reminded me of the SSAP field (7 or 8) that the PAU/ACBC game was one. Would much rather play on grass like that then turf. Not too many pitches like it out there though, and I have a feeling they'll be getting torn up pretty good now that the season has started.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive,

Is the game meant to be played on grass? I would think the answer is yes. Look at all international games. The best players in the world won't play on turf - there is a reason for that. The valley is very fortunate to have some unreal grass pitches so lets use them when they are available. We played on one at Newton last week. The Pitt Meadows fields are perfect. There a few in Maple Ridge, Chilliwack, Cloverdale, Delta, etc. Don't talk about we will beat you on grass but not turf - that's horseshite. The only way the game is meant to be played is on grass. The turf fields are good for getting games in when the grass fields are closed period.

JTL

i agree but our climate dosent suit well for grass..and the best players in the world play on grass that a crew of 50guys take care of and no one else plays on it...your not the brightest comparing fvsl to the top players in the world...grass is way better on a nice field but they are too hard to maintain with like 5 games a day on the weekends and kids practicing on them all week....

i also loved how your whole comment back to bulljive, it was all about the fields and you left out the part that you guys havent got a shot on us alone..dont worry i would have too....out....

owner/operating pylon...good for you

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck today boys, i'll be home around 7:00pm. I'll come down and have a few beers as i'm sure you'll all still be there drinking.
:)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew i should have left well enough alone but had to go for one last ride.

Broken leg on the Tea Cups! Who'da thunk it?

There goes the season.
Damn You Mickey Mouse!!!!!!!!
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0