Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] - Week 6 MOTW

Week 6 MOTW

• Dewdney United vs PAU Selects

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • GEU Knights vs Surrey Rangers

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • PAU United vs Langley Athletic

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Other

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last weekends results:

Div 1 - Week 5
Port Moody Gunners 6 - Peace Arch Utd 0
Poco City Reserves 3 - Aldergrove Utd 0
SFC Rangers 4 - Surrey Sporting FC 1
SFC Strikers - BYE
North Delta FC 2 - GEU Knights 4
Dewdney Razorbacks 1 - Dewdney Utd 4
Aldergrove Warriors 3 - Mission SC 2
Sikh Utd Eagles 0 - TWU Titans 2
LUFC Athletic 1 - LUFC Dynamo 0
Peace Arch Selects - BYE

Current Standings:

#Team PTS
1Port Moody Gunners13
2SFC Rangers 11
3Dewdney Utd 10
4TWU Titans 9
5LUFC Athletic 8
6Peace Arch Utd 8
7Peace Arch Selects 7
8Mission SC 7
9Aldergrove Warriors 7
10Poco City Reserves 6
11Dewdney Razorbacks 6
12Surrey Sporting 6
13North Delta FC 4
14GEU Knights 4
15Aldergrove Utd 2
16SFC Strikers 2
17Sikh Utd Eagles 2
18LUFC Dynamo 1

This Weeks Games:
Peace Arch Utd vs LUFC Athletic
LUFC Dynamo vs Aldergrove Warriors
Mission SC vs North Delta
GEU Knights vs SFC Rangers
Surrey Sporting vs Port Moody
Aldergrove Utd vs Dewdney Rzrbks
Dewdney Utd vs Peace Arch Selects
BYE Sikh Utd Eagles
TWU Titans vs SFC Strikers
BYE Poco City Reserves

Mr.GoldenBoot

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This pole is a joke....no Gunners game?? Sporting is a top ten calibre squad that can steal points from some top teams. Dewdney and Rangers pretty much get a free pass this weekend...Nothing to exciting about that.

My vote is for BYE - Poco City Reserves

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which PAU team is the div. 1 team from last season? United or Select?

Asside from the humping they took from Gunners (which they are capable of putting on anyone), they look to be getting some respectable results. It'll be a battle in South Surrey this weekend.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which PAU team is the div. 1 team from last season? United or Select?

Asside from the humping they took from Gunners (which they are capable of putting on anyone), they look to be getting some respectable results. It'll be a battle in South Surrey this weekend.

United is the team from last year.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
united got *relegated* - then reinstated... selects came up from div 2... both teams are doing better than the other team expected...;)

sinpa01

Feb 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude! You will be in for a battle this weekend I can assure you.

As for the result last week, we deserved that beating and some. No excuses we were simply horrible. (credit to Gunners)

If we do not turn it around this weekend, we could be in for a long dismal season like last year. Somehow loosing becomes very toxic!

Let’s hope we get into our winning ways and play good passing football!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This pole is a joke....no Gunners game?? Sporting is a top ten calibre squad that can steal points from some top teams. Dewdney and Rangers pretty much get a free pass this weekend...Nothing to exciting about that.

My vote is for BYE - Poco City Reserves

I figured the Gunners were so damn good that every weekend was a free pass so i've decided to never put them as the Match Of The Week.....unless of course it's against Dewdney or Rangers.

If sporting can become a top 10 calibre team, i'll put them in a "pole".
Besides, they've been in 3 of the first 5 weeks MOTW so shut your pie hole you greedy bastard!!!

So please put your vote in for Poco's Bye, better than the loss you would've had. :)

The Scout

Oct 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is talk in the grapevine that Dewdney United are struggling for players,too many old guys with too many injuries, so early in the season,could be a long hard game for them, but still have tons of character,and will pull thro to win the game.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Gunners should be in the MOTW selection every week just because of that! In addition to them, any other teams in the mix for the league title. Right now those teams are the Rangers and Dewdney United. Dewdney looks to be quite the cardiac crew...10 points on 4 games is very respectable, has them keeping pace w/ the Gunners, but doing it with more excitement and tighter games.

Rangers...still a bunch of Clysdales, but they have a lot of extra incentive this year. All I'll say about that is there is one reason why I hope they have a good year, for one player's benefit. Other than that, the rest of them can go fcuk themselves. ;)

Until some of us work ourselves into that top three mix, we frankly don’t deserve to be a MOTW contender unless we’re playing one of the top squads.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers...still a bunch of Clysdales, but they have a lot of extra incentive this year. All I'll say about that is there is one reason why I hope they have a good year, for one player's benefit..

awww, thanks dude. I knew we had a special bond. rumour around the div 1 thread is that i have gained some wt, thus calling me a clysdale is very flattering.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well you can't be just ribs and balls forever Steppy.
Just because your office is in Whalley didn't mean you had to keep that crackhead weight.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My new fake doctor, Dr. Patterson, found it funny that you had to take three strides and a jump in order to get enough weight behind you do do that hip adjustment thing.

My new "Doctor" says I have a crooked hip. He probably took some fake pictures, and is showing me a chimpanzee x-ray. Meanwhile my wallet is lighter by $40.00 every week, and I'm walking around in circles.

He doesn't give me the bendy pens, like you did Steppy, but he is closer. The missus is seeing him too, and I guess it is working well. She's glowing everytime she comes back from an "adjustment".

Does your missus get that glow, too, Utah?

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My new fake doctor, Dr. Patterson, found it funny that you had to take three strides and a jump in order to get enough weight behind you do do that hip adjustment thing.

My new "Doctor" says I have a crooked hip. He probably took some fake pictures, and is showing me a chimpanzee x-ray. Meanwhile my wallet is lighter by $40.00 every week, and I'm walking around in circles.

He doesn't give me the bendy pens, like you did Steppy, but he is closer. The missus is seeing him too, and I guess it is working well. She's glowing everytime she comes back from an "adjustment".

Does your missus get that glow, too, Utah?

Keep the secrets to yourself dude, there are others out there that have not been sprinkled with our pixie dust yet!
As for the glow, well those are just perks for being a good patient.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's fcuking highway robbery in a nice environment is what it is. One day mini Dude is going to want to start his own business, I'm telling him to get into the back cracking business. It's a license to steal money. The worst part is, that pixie dust has us thinking we need more. "Gotta call my Doctor, my back is killing me." Fcuk me, I've found myself saying it.

It's either that, or become a real doctor and get into the vasectomy / circumcision game, like that Doctor Pollack on the radio. Apparently there's good cash in male castration / mutilation. Who knew?

I wonder if half the Dewdney FC team has been sprinkled w/ JTL’s pixie dust, and are carrying around bendy pens? He’s a “Doctor”, too.

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers...still a bunch of Clysdales, but they have a lot of extra incentive this year. All I'll say about that is there is one reason why I hope they have a good year, for one player's benefit. Other than that, the rest of them can go fcuk themselves. ;)

Thanks for the support :D

ya homo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0