Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 2015/2016 Results & Banter

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
United vs Black Knights MOTW
Benders vs Celtic
FV vs Vault
Dynamo vs Milan
Pomo Titans vs Sparta

Wish I could take in United vs Sparta this is going to be a CRACKER! 3-2 United
Will be interesting to play against the new Benders, heard there is a lot of quality in this team.
FV will just be to much for Vault 3-0
Dynamo over Milan 3-1
Sparta again will be top of the table this year 2-0

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
United vs Black Knights MOTW
Benders vs Celtic
FV vs Vault
Dynamo vs Milan
Pomo Titans vs Sparta

Wish I could take in United vs Sparta this is going to be a CRACKER! 3-2 United
Will be interesting to play against the new Benders, heard there is a lot of quality in this team.
FV will just be to much for Vault 3-0
Dynamo over Milan 3-1
Sparta again will be top of the table this year 2-0
Hey what happened to the thread I created for this week? #censorship
Also, there is no Sparta-United game this week?
United vs Knights motw? Nights will definitely lose, 4-1 or 5-2 United. No disrespect to knights though....

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys give us to much credit, I would consider getting a point against a sambol and kaz and piche'd Knights when we don't have a goalie still or 2-3 normal starters a huge success let alone a 4-1 win lol.....dreaming.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
United vs Knights motw? Nights will definitely lose, 4-1 or 5-2 United. No disrespect to knights though....
Just changed it to add the prefix's and proper titles. Knights vs United for MOTW in my opinion as everyone gets up for a local derby and both teams have a lot of quality. . Knights have had a slow start but they have also played the top teams of the league and do have a fantastic roster who are capable of winning any day. @Gunners10 so humble. Wish we weren't playing on Friday as well so I could take in that match.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
United vs Black knights. United with 3-1 win
Benders vs Celtic. Celtic with 3-2 win
Red devils vs Vault. Red devils with 3-0 win
Dynamo vs Milan. Dynamo with 3-1 win
PMO vs Sparta. Tie MOTW 1-1 gonna be a good battle

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've spent enough time watching these threads from the sidelines (also how I play soccer), I had to sign up.

United vs Black knights. 2-2 Draw - MOTW
Benders vs Celtic. Celtic 2-1
Red devils vs Vault. Red Devils 3-0
Dynamo vs Milan. Dynamo 3-0 Need to get back to taking care of our own half
PMO vs Sparta. Sparta 2-1

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Benders 2-1 Celtic

Fcuk me we could not finish tonight and it really bit us in the ass. Benders absolutely took it to us in the first 15 and went up 1-0. We tied it about the 25 mark on a corner with a header. They then scored on a header off a corner to go 2-1 up. We had a great chance to tie just before half but some how it stayed out. Some said hand ball I couldn't see it regardless 2-1 at half. Second half we took control in the first 15 and I had a beauty opportunity bounce right off the top of my foot wide from the 6. We had a few more chances but no dice. Game became more even after that with both teams trading chances with benders missing a few of their own. Good group of guys who move the ball well and are much better than their record shows. I feel a tie would have been the fair result tonight but it didn't go our way, well done to them on the 3 points. Onto a tough Titans team next week. at least I got a 3 day drinking window now.

On another note 5-2 United over Knights

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction bang on

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see Benders recovering from a tough few weeks and being competitive. (Although I'm sure you don't feel the same, Cascade) always takes a few weeks to acclimatize to a new division.

Looks like WCFC will be a beast this year. Nobody likes playing against kids with wheels. I may have to crush up a few dozen Gravol in their water bottles for next week.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see Benders recovering from a tough few weeks and being competitive. (Although I'm sure you don't feel the same, Cascade) always takes a few weeks to acclimatize to a new division.

Looks like WCFC will be a beast this year. Nobody likes playing against kids with wheels. I may have to crush up a few dozen Gravol in their water bottles for next week.
Gravol....? I like were going with this but I was thinking more along the lines of liquefied magic mushrooms or LSD

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 loss, tough to accept. Went into second half with a 1-0 lead with both teams having chances. Credit to knights who played better for most for the second half. Wade with a goal 10 to go. Then we missed a few sitters right at the end.

Knights are good guys, this will give us some extra motivation to try and bring our A-game next weekend versus United.

SIDENOTE: our ref was Andy Li, if you have him for your game be worried. I am not saying we lost because of him but we had 3 goals disallowed and bizarre calls for both sides all game. He has no control over a game, which could be dangerous. I know this is men's rec div 2, but fvsl watch this guy.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0