Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 2016/2017 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Albion is doin it right. Seems like Westcoast is taking advantage of everyone, love to know when a meeting is to get a run down of costs. $50 jersey deposit HA! Jerseys aren't even worth $50, just horrible horrible kits, look like a Monday morning deadline and someone finished the project at 5am after a weekend bender or am I giving to much credit?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast el presidente I believe. Perhaps the high registration is paying for a new vehicle or corner office. This is as bad as bobberduzzi.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk, what you guys fcuking whinning about? All the fees are bullshit but them there is the cost, pay to play. For those In ridge, wtf, It's just one bag of meth?

Abby United

Jan 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's insane, I heard prem this season at Westcoast is $350 too.

Mission is charging us $195 all in. 2 kits, change room access, field time (new turf once it's open too), and we got the home time we wanted.

I'm not sure about this year but I know Abby prem cost $200 including all the above. I can't figure out why a club the size of Westcoast is so expensive? Covering lost fees from previous years?

Dont forget samosas after games in abby

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got word that Mission beat Celtic 3-1.
Any word on how the game went @cascadesoccer
Was a good even match, very clean. 1-1 at half with both teams trading chances. Mission up 1-0 on a bobble by our defence they put a through ball to the open man and popped it in. We had a long throw into the box and our guy put it passed the keeper, defender tried to rescue it but no luck 1-1. We had some great chances missed a sitter on the six and hit the bar but no luck. It was pretty even till about the 70th mark. We had 11 and the gas tanks hit empty and mission kept coming got 2 goals while we pushed, nice runs with a ball across for a tap in. Good group of guys, with some nice movement, it's tough to miss your chances but that's the game. Hats off to Mission on the victory onto next week, with hopefully some numbers.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 2 - 1 FVRD
Good hard fought battle as usual. Even game. Couldn't help but think that FVRD minds were on the pints they were having after the game at their team fundraiser.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals 4-Dynamo 1
1-1 off two sloppy counter goals then I can't remember when they got their second, end of first or beginning of second. Anyway they had better chances today and after they scored their second we fell apart in terms of possession. Few chippy and chirpy stuff here and there but who cares, pretty sure we all got to work in the morning. On to Sparta I'm told, should be fun.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals 4-Dynamo 1
1-1 off two sloppy counter goals then I can't remember when they got their second, end of first or beginning of second. Anyway they had better chances today and after they scored their second we fell apart in terms of possession. Few chippy and chirpy stuff here and there but who cares, pretty sure we all got to work in the morning. On to Sparta I'm told, should be fun.
Ouch.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 2 - TWU 0

We had a decent start. Scored a nice goal off a breakaway. After both teams had a great chance each before the half but keepers came up big. Second half we buried another goal off nice passing play. Late in the game they played well. We were out of shape and the rust showed. They are a younger team and quick but we played good D and held them off near the end. Not the best of games but will take the points

TheWayUnequal

Nov 8, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
TWU has no red shirts from their CIS team. Never has and probably never will. We hold tryouts the week before the opening weekend and go from there. Sometimes we get a good group of kids coming out, other years not so much. Hence the drop from Prem to Div 3. Now slowly working our way back up. Hope to stay in Div 2, we think it's a good fit.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 2:

Pomo Titans vs Poco Royals
Dynamo vs Sparta
Celtic vs Red Bulls
Red Devils vs Mission
Surrey Utd vs TWU Tie
Milan vs Black Knights

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO vs Royals. 2-2 Tie gotta bring our A game
Sparta 2-0. Battle of langley, should be a good game. MOTW
Celtic vs Redbulls. 1-1 Tie
Red Devils 3-1. Red Devils always a strong team
Surrey 3-1
Black Knights 2-0. Will be a close game but giving the edge to the Knights

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else not surprised that Sheppard predicts his team to tie instead of lose? Only game that I can remember where PMO were predicted to lose was once against Westcoast United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0