Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 2016/2017 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cant go into a game thinking your team is going to lose. Got to have some confidence in your team and go into every game thinking you will win or gain a point off a tie against the toughest teams. Unless there are teams like Westcoast United who dominated our division

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo vs Sparta 1-1
Celtic vs Red Bulls 2-2
Red Devils vs Mission 1-1
Surrey Utd vs TWU Tie 3-3
Milan vs Black Knights 2-2
PMO Titans vs Poco Royals.......0-1

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 2 - PMO 0

Was a good clean fast paced match. The first 25 minutes they played harder than us, moved the ball well, and had the better of chances. After we settled down and played a good game. Both teams playing good D and creating good chances. Poco the better team at the half. Second half was much more even with both teams playing well. With 15-20 minutes to play, Poco player gets second yellow and gets sent off. A man up we couldnt create any good scoring opportunities. I messed up bad and Poco players scores because of it from a well placed free kick. My mistake cost our team the game. With 5 to play we pushed hard and got caught. Im not sure if it was a cross or a shot but floated in back of the net. A bit lucky but it ended up a second goal and thats all that matters. They scored 2 goals in the last 10 mins a man down, they deserved the win

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1 - 2 Sparta.
Always a great derby. Dynamo scored about 20 minutes in and they had a really good first half. We came out strong in the 2nd half scored two goals in the first 15 minutes and were able to hold on for the win. Good clean hard-fought battle, and @R-Tee didn't even yell at any linesmen!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 0-1 Mission

Red Devils were awful today by the standard of which I know they can play. Either way we came out strong, scored early from an over hit free kick from 40 yards out, and after that dominated and were unlucky not to be going into half with the game already over.

Second half was a little better from them but even still we had the better chances and their keeper made up for his earlier mistake. It wasn't until around the 70th that they really created a chance that they should have done better with. Then with 10 left we went down to 10 men for a fair 2nd yellow, but we were able to hang on and take all 3 points.

Great start to the season with 6 outta 6, but onto a very tough Sparta team, looking forward to Friday.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1 - 2 Sparta.
Always a great derby. Dynamo scored about 20 minutes in and they had a really good first half. We came out strong in the 2nd half scored two goals in the first 15 minutes and were able to hold on for the win. Good clean hard-fought battle, and @R-Tee didn't even yell at any linesmen!
Sums it up pretty well. Hard played, good atmosphere, a sloppy first 15 of the second half hurt us. I shouldn't do this because his already swollen cranium will never deflate but Zidane did score a great second goal..he blew in all the way in from the left mid position, I still don't know how he got behind us, and scored a beauty on the breakaway.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade what happened? Tell us about Red Bulls because nobody knows anything about them
I have no idea, I wasn't there. Heard it was 1-0 at half on a PK (hand ball), then they got a second PK from a tackle outside the box to make it 2-0 and the team just deflated. Heard they're not as solid as the score showed but they have 3 pretty strong CM's. Regardless heard it was one to forget.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll give it a shot at predictions for this weekend.

Mission vs Sparta
Knights vs Celtic. 3-0
Red Bulls vs Red Devils (tie) 2-2
Twu vs Milan. 1-2
Royals
vs Surrey SC. 3-1
Titans vs Dynamo (tie) 1-1

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 0-2 Sparta
Knights vs Celtic should be a good match, usually is pretty fierce battle, never played each other on grass either. Could be hanging up the boots after this one if the knee doesn't get better. Looking forward to Saturday.
Red Bulls 1 vs 3 Red Devils
Royals
2-0 Surrey
Titans vs Dynamo 1-1

illbehonest

Jan 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll give it a shot at predictions for this weekend.

Mission vs Sparta
Knights vs Celtic. 3-0
Red Bulls vs Red Devils (tie) 2-2
Twu vs Milan. 1-2
Royals
vs Surrey SC. 3-1
Titans vs Dynamo (tie) 1-1

I'll be honest, I was surprised to see the Knights get points from a game with their actual players scoring, usually its the call ups who get the job done for them. Wonder who they'll call up for the weekends game, I'm sure they'll call up some guys for the match vs the future of div 3. I don't believe you're supposed to call up for inter club matches unless you can't field a team, but I still see it happening. Hope I can make it out to this one, should be interesting.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be honest, I was surprised to see the Knights get points from a game with their actual players scoring, usually its the call ups who get the job done for them. Wonder who they'll call up for the weekends game, I'm sure they'll call up some guys for the match vs the future of div 3. I don't believe you're supposed to call up for inter club matches unless you can't field a team, but I still see it happening. Hope I can make it out to this one, should be interesting.
Lol " I'll be honest " then directly proceeds to lie a few times.

That game last year when Newman scored 3 on you guys still stings I see .

As far as call ups go , that's how it typically works within a club. Not our fault Celtic are a weird rogue team in the same club .

Good luck Saturday , should be a good game .

illbehonest

Jan 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

As far as call ups go , that's how it typically works within a club. Not our fault Celtic are a weird rogue team in the same club .

I have never played for Celtic, just a local observer of club soccer in the valley. I do hope to come watch this game though.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

He got lucky :D maybe i'll get to play out this weekend. Watch out though my speed is off the charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0