Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 2016/2017 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidenote: dynamo 1-black knights 1
Damn, felt like a loss given they played the night before. We scored early, they tied on a counter then the rest of the first half was just a kick and run shite show. I have to say, we have yet to play a good game on that grass pitch, just fcuks with your game when your used to turf. Second half we pushed near the end and their goalie made a nice save off a shot from in close.
Credit the knights for playing a good game and getting 7 points from 2 games o_O

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm very aware, I've played in the B provincial final in 2010 I think it was with the golden ears/northfraser/westcoast Inter team, and I didn't care so much then about losing, and I couldn't care any less now that we won't even make the provincials.

My point is I cared losing a league game in prem, in fact it ruined my weekend if we lost on a Friday night. I came back to div 2 because I just want to play for fun, and not have the serious aspect, which is the same with most guys in this division.

Sorry, I don't see a valid point in your argument.
Nice to see that if Mission ever makes provincials that 4th place trophy will not play in them or decline the spot because he only plays for fun.

6 point games when there are 8 weeks to go in the season IS bush league. The excuse of not fielding a team on a Tuesday is weak, weak, weak.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see that if Mission ever makes provincials that 4th place trophy will not play in them or decline the spot because he only plays for fun.

6 point games when there are 8 weeks to go in the season IS bush league. The excuse of not fielding a team on a Tuesday is weak, weak, weak.

Lol like I said previously if I still wanted to play at a level in which I cared about winning I would still be at westcoast.

However with work commitments, and life in general I don't have time to commit to caring about winning soccer games anymore. I'm also not ready to give up playing, so yes I just play for fun.

What do you guys over at Dynamo play for @pegleg? Do you still have guys thinking they're going to make it to the next level? Or that you might one day be "B" provincial champions? Maybe I've just won more individual trophies in div 2 than your entire team combined, and that's why I don't care anymore?

The league allowed a 6 point game, the Knights won. Get over it. I'm not posting on the subject again.

And don't worry @pegleg you'll make provincials I'm sure of it. I'm also sure you'll go out first round. I just hope it doesn't effect your summer plans too much, I'm sure your wife's won't want to hear about how you could have won provincials of it wasn't for some bad bounces.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol like I said previously if I still wanted to play at a level in which I cared about winning I would still be at westcoast.

However with work commitments, and life in general I don't have time to commit to caring about winning soccer games anymore. I'm also not ready to give up playing, so yes I just play for fun.

What do you guys over at Dynamo play for @pegleg? Do you still have guys thinking they're going to make it to the next level? Or that you might one day be "B" provincial champions? Maybe I've just won more individual trophies in div 2 than your entire team combined, and that's why I don't care anymore?

The league allowed a 6 point game, the Knights won. Get over it. I'm not posting on the subject again.

And don't worry @pegleg you'll make provincials I'm sure of it. I'm also sure you'll go out first round. I just hope it doesn't effect your summer plans too much, I'm sure your wife's won't want to hear about how you could have won provincials of it wasn't for some bad bounces.

If you honestly don't care about winning just because you finally decided to put your all star career to rest and play in "lowly div. 2" then you my friend are still to good for this division.

Next time can we swap shirts after we play? Or maybe you can sign my ass or at least touch it so I can tell my grandchildren I once was that close to greatness.

Nobody else get the memo here from this guy? We are all a bunch of hack rejects for "caring about winning" or "wanting to make provincials" Its just bush div 2 after all. In fact, according to 4th place, anybody who cares about winning outside of prem is an ego-maniac just like he "used to be"

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you honestly don't care about winning just because you finally decided to put your all star career to rest and play in "lowly div. 2" then you my friend are still to good for this division.

Next time can we swap shirts after we play? Or maybe you can sign my ass or at least touch it so I can tell my grandchildren I once was that close to greatness.

Nobody else get the memo here from this guy? We are all a bunch of hack rejects for "caring about winning" or "wanting to make provincials" Its just bush div 2 after all. In fact, according to 4th place, anybody who cares about winning outside of prem is an ego-maniac just like he "used to be"

Not at all what I was saying. There's some very talented guys in this division. Tell me why some of the guys on Sparta, Royals, Knights, Red Devils ( if the Devils are super serious they wouldn't not show up for the first half of the season), and even your squad no longer play at the prem level? Because they're all sandbaggers craving trophies? Or because it's an alternative closer to home option, and they get to enjoy decent competition without the super serious aspect of it all?

Weird request but i'm sorry on the jersey option, Mission didn't include that in our budget. I'll talk to the club, and try sort something out for next season unless I somehow win provincials, and retire after accomplishing everything in the soccer world. I guess after winning provincials I might even get the nod for balon'd or. *fingers crossed*

And for the last time I never said I didn't want to make provincials... I said I don't care if we don't (or won't at this point), and clearly the Knights don't either, or neither team would have agreed to letting themselves drop a possible 6 points.

@R-Tee you are a hack.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not at all what I was saying. There's some very talented guys in this division. Tell me why some of the guys on Sparta, Royals, Knights, Red Devils ( if the Devils are super serious they wouldn't not show up for the first half of the season), and even your squad no longer play at the prem level? Because they're all sandbaggers craving trophies? Or because it's an alternative closer to home option, and they get to enjoy decent competition without the super serious aspect of it all?

Weird request but i'm sorry on the jersey option, Mission didn't include that in our budget. I'll talk to the club, and try sort something out for next season unless I somehow win provincials, and retire after accomplishing everything in the soccer world. I guess after winning provincials I might even get the nod for balon'd or. *fingers crossed*

And for the last time I never said I didn't want to make provincials... I said I don't care if we don't (or won't at this point), and clearly the Knights don't either, or neither team would have agreed to letting themselves drop a possible 6 points.

@R-Tee you are a hack.
No no, you are the best player in this division. Plus, as you said, you have won a lot of trophies so, yeah, that speaks for itself.
And yes I am hack, I've played in div. 2 now for many years

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No no, you are the best player in this division. Plus, as you said, you have won a lot of trophies so, yeah, that speaks for itself.
Oops, forgot to add the emoji

:):):)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks man I appreciate that you rate me so highly. Do you want one of those trophies instead of my jersey? That can be arranged for next time we play, just let me know.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey united 1
Fvrd. 1

Good game by both sides could have been more goals scored on both ends, feel like we are petty evenly matched and the game was back and forth the whole time, our keep came up with a couple of huge saves, but fumbled a corner kick and it went it, was a little hard to take a tie off a goal like that, but he saved our asses a couple times. Fvrd played clean for the most part and there wasn't much chirping from either team. Big change from vmsl where every game it seemed like a fight almost broke out, really liking the change to fvsl. Hopefully we can get some points on Tuesday against dynamo, Will be a tough game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0