Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div. 2] Banter and results - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div. 2] Banter and results. Nov. 2006

ACBC 4 Surrey Cyotes 2
Shitty game ,,rain wind cold,,winter soccer,,no passing,,wild shots,,goalies letting in easy balls,,sliding tackles from hell,,wished i was in Mexico

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

ghouse said:
You guys,,think about it,,every time a team wins its div and is supposed to move up they cry to the league to let them stay down,,if the league followed its rules and the winning team had to move up there would be no problems,,also the weeker div 1 team could fall back to regroup,,this is the fricken problem,,no need to change anything just follow the rules and this formate will work,,hell they use this all over the fricken world,,best moves up worst moves down,,keeping things ballanced,,that is exsactly why div 1 has some week teams and why div 2 has some power house teams,,,DDDUUUUHHHH

Dont be a retard Rich. Its not the promotion rules that's the only problem. Its the competition level as well. Division 1 and 2 are pretty unbalanced. Some good teams and some shite teams. There should be more parity through the groups. The bottom teams in div 1 and 2 are crap. Your absoulutely nuts if you dont agree!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whos callin who a retard,,if the promotion rules are followed the teams will all find the level to where they should be..Period
Mabee they should change this format in the UK cause the teams there are not balanced either. Some strong some week.Your being a retard if you cant see the obvious...
No matter what you will have a first place team and a last place team,,

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Titan4Life said:
GEU Rams 3 ND Titans 2

Well despite the result and some major disappointments, it was a good game all around. Too bad for the accident last night on the Pitt River Bridge as it played havoc in us getting out to the park. A 2:15 kickoff, and only 9 guys were able to make it to the pitch by 3pm. GEU was good about giving us time as it was out of everyone's control. Game got underway with us down 2 men. Shocked the Rams by potting a beauty early. But they responded quickly with two goals including a beautiful bender by their #23 (well done). We responded with a goal to tie it 2-2 midway through the first. Defended our asses off for the rest of the game with 10 men, before an unfortunate goal was scored in what we thought was far too much added time.

Oh well, a very hard fought game considering the circumstances. We fought hard but GEU used their extra players well in order to dominate possession and we just came up short in the end.

Can't wait to play them on our home park with our full team. Revenge should be sweet!!!

Well done to you guys, you came out an ran ur asses off. You did deserve at least a point in that game as it was by far not one of our best. Your keeper played awesome as well. Looking forward to the rematch against you guys, hopefully we can get 2 full teams out and play a normal length game.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

ghouse said:
Whos callin who a retard,,if the promotion rules are followed the teams will all find the level to where they should be..Period
Mabee they should change this format in the UK cause the teams there are not balanced either. Some strong some week.Your being a retard if you cant see the obvious...
No matter what you will have a first place team and a last place team,,

Dont matter. Div 2 and Div 1 should be stronger end of story.
The bottom teams in both div's are too weak.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Woodsy said:
Seems to be a lot of retards in this thread
Maybe it's too early in the morning but that made me chuckle pretty hard :D

On the topic at hand, everyone has their points - the problem in reality is the unbalanced number of teams across divisions (VMSL has the same problem).

Each division should have the same number of teams - 10.

Once that is sorted you will see the promo/relegation system work as it should, which is what ghouse was getting at.

Sadly, you probably won't ever see this happen as you are always going to have amateur teams folding or being a bunch of pussies and trying to not be promoted.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I don't mean to be a hard ass but, i have a hard ass and also there is a proper thread for this banter.
Thanks
:rolleyes:

Div2 Format Change

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Franchise said:
I totally agree with Canuckboy!! Llama never resorts to hacking ankles or biting shins his skill is what sets him aside from the weaker div 2 players:rolleyes:

WTF Wolves win 8-3, hell must have frozen over:eek:

Firstly, I don't give a two sh*ts who you agree with, you proved that you've got the brains of a douchebag last year.
Secondly, to reitterate for Llama, No cards this year.
Besides, even if he had got cards, one player like that per team I can deal with, I'm talking about entire teams of people who play like you. But I'll get over it as long as we keep beating them.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Shifty_dwarf said:
Firstly, I don't give a two sh*ts who you agree with, you proved that you've got the brains of a douchebag last year.
Secondly, to reitterate for Llama, No cards this year.
Besides, even if he had got cards, one player like that per team I can deal with, I'm talking about entire teams of people who play like you. But I'll get over it as long as we keep beating them.

Shitty Dwarf, Llama doesn't get cards because he does it behind the ref's back, I get it ,you defend your teammates but it's pretty clear on here he is doing it to other teams. Play like me, what do I play like...fill me in?? Pretty sure I haven't got a card in over 5 years SHitty Dwarf, beating who....you've played the same teams three years in a row, you got knocked out of the cup early every year, and the promotion tournament you showed what you could do against the other div 2 teams:rolleyes: ...shitty dwarf you haven't proved anything, you are beating the same teams again this year expect for a the coyotes who should have been demoted last year and the langley team that is terriable....wow impressive!! Let me know when you beat a new team.

Thanks for coming out shitty dwarf...please fill me in though...

Woodsy

Apr 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry to break it to you franchise but you play for GEU. Enough said!!!! Let us know when you beat any team.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Shaven

considering you and N. Coquit have byes this weekend is the league making up your game from last week?

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

A local photographer has taken some photos of some FVSL div 2 and Div 1 games and posted them on the web. Some pretty good photos here.

Div 2C
Dewdney FC Celtic vs North Delta Nationals Oct. 21 2006

http://www.pbase.com/ronhole/metrodiv20922&page=all

Div 2C
Golden Ears Wolves vs Langley Ass Bandits Nov.5 2006

http://www.pbase.com/ronhole/mens2c_wolves_bandits

Div 1
Dewdney Razorbacks vs Aldergrove ?? (might be a different team) Oct. 21 2006

http://www.pbase.com/ronhole/metrodiv1_0922&page=all

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cantuzzi said:
Shaven

considering you and N. Coquit have byes this weekend is the league making up your game from last week?

DMU div 2 will not be playing this weekend.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sliver said:
A local photographer has taken some photos of some FVSL div 2 and Div 1 games and posted them on the web. Some pretty good photos here.

Div 2C
Dewdney FC Celtic vs North Delta Nationals Oct. 21 2006

http://www.pbase.com/ronhole/metrodiv20922&page=all

Div 2C
Golden Ears Wolves vs Langley Ass Bandits Nov.5 2006

http://www.pbase.com/ronhole/mens2c_wolves_bandits

Div 1
Dewdney Razorbacks vs Aldergrove ?? (might be a different team) Oct. 21 2006

http://www.pbase.com/ronhole/metrodiv1_0922&page=all
Why doesn't he maybe add the photos to the TTP MMG? BC Lotteries monitors photos uploaded there and have been in contact with the copyright holders to use the photos in their SportsFunder program.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I hope everyone here has there rubber boots on cause theres a lot of bullshite flowing out of Jack offs mouth. Hey Jack off, you really know how to stretch the truth, first of all there was no guy asking you for a fight after every tackle. What i think he kept saying to you was stay on your feet you pussy, you are the biggest guy i have ever seen that falls at the slightest of a touch. I ve seen young kids take harder tackles and stay standing then whatever pussy display you were showing. You fell more times then a hookers skirt. Burnaby rugby club thats funny, i seem to remember you sliding cleats up into one of our players ankles. I also have a good source from the dfc celtic that they never wanted to play you guys exhibition games cause you guys were a bunch of hacks, and that you once were suspended for a two foot drop kick to someone ( goons eh)
Do you remember one of your guys almost close lining one of our players, hmm seems if were goons then so are you guys or is that savages.
!!!

No one complained about you guys having premier players a couple of our guys simply stated why you guys were playing div 2 when you could be playing div 1. We don't care who we play we just go and play for fun, beers, and friends. I will admit that some of our players due tend to get out of hand but thats mens soccer. The clones belong in div 2, this team has been around since 1978 with still a lot of original players. We have fought our way up through the divisions and never got a spot handed to us ever. When we played you guys we had 3 guys missing that would have helped us, but I can't wait to play you guys again cause you won't get the 10-0 result you think.

Next time stay on your feet and don't dive like a little bitch!
Fcuking Pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0