Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div. 2] Banter and results - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
I agree Backline, wheres the fun here. Let's see

Nationals suck. I dont know how we lost to them and tied them. We are a far better team and played a way better game both times. The ref obviously favoured them and gave them the game with the PK call. What a joke.

I think we lost to the Nationals because we are not very good penalty takers. Dont you agree Yoda?:p

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame bin madden said:
I think we lost to the Nationals because we are not very good penalty takers. Dont you agree Yoda?:p
I actually heard that Celtic's keeper sucks, and rumor has it that they are trying to replace him!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame bin madden said:

I don't agree, i think we are really good PK takers, just one or two losers can't finish.
I also think the person who designed the net sizes sucks as well.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:
I heard he was worse...:p

Was ? ? Did he die ? :(

Yoda said:
I don't agree, i think we are really good PK takers, just one or two losers can't finish.
I also think the person who designed the net sizes sucks as well.

192²'. and you can't hit 1 of them :confused:

By the way.. the field at SRT is almost clear... this game will be on for sure.... we're gonna shite kick these bastard Titans with our 8 players.....

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coachmen 4 - 3 Tigers

TheRob was the goat in this one losing the ball at the top of the 18 and it ended up in the back ot the net with about 10 to go.

These guys aren't THAT good. I'm suprised they are unbeaten.

They did beat us though. So..............

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right Rob, we are not that good as of late anyway. Only half our team showed up to play today and the rest of us including myself were shite. We have lost our early season form and today's game could have gone either way. I am surprised GEU isn't in the top 2 or 3. They work very hard and are quite physical.

Look for GEU to go on a good cup run.

On a side note, the referee was excellent today. Best we have had all year. I am not sure of his name though. Rob, do you know who that referee was?

JTL

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB was very good. That was one of our two regular goalies. They split time. Why do you ask? Well done today. You guys gave us a run for our money which I think we really need.

JTL

soccerguy

Apr 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone know why Thomas Mills postponed the Royals Farmers game this weekend. Fields were open and in good shape according to the coach and even found a ref after he was told he didnt have a ref for the game? little suspect... like to know if anyone has any info

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know why no ones posted about our game yet...
everyone too hung over???
Grab some BK everything settles back to normal.

5 or 6 - 2 I think... Celtic victory!
I'm sure they scored two cause I pulled them out of the back of our net. I have no idea how many we got, I can never keep track, I'm too far away from that excitement. Strong Defense strategy. Right Bored?
Quick game recap:
Ru Gives away a beauty sitter top of the 18, and a fairly decent strike, Osama had no chance. then I think lloyd got a header. 1-1. Then Yoda carries the ball from the sideline square into the 6, tries to pass the ball through my foot to Guru, and I waff daintily at it, and get it just as far out as the guy Lloyd was dry humping to give them a free kick from 20 yards, Good strike to far corner. At this point Saints showed up with 10 minutes left in the first half to give us 12 "players."
He made the real difference...Go Saints! :wa:
Then I yelled some obscenities at Guru. :eek: Then we got one back somehow...probably shittily.:confused: 2-2 to end the half I beleive. 2nd Half...no contest, 2 quick goals for us and the competition was basically spent...the game settled into its rightful pace. :cool:

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco City Athletic 5 Surrey Coyotes 2. Nice to see a big turnout from Poco, 7 guys. Thank god our div 3 team was playing before us.

I remember someone mentioning was a sportsmanlike team Surrey was, they certainly played with class. Even when it was 4-0 for us they played hard, had fun, and made it interesting getting 2 goals in the last 15 minutes. I think every team (including us) should conduct themselves like Surrey. (no i don't mean being slutty)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
soccerguy said:
anyone know why Thomas Mills postponed the Royals Farmers game this weekend. Fields were open and in good shape according to the coach and even found a ref after he was told he didnt have a ref for the game? little suspect... like to know if anyone has any info

Soccerguy, your game was on!
You guys lost 1-0 because you only had 10 players.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shifty_dwarf said:
... I'm too far away from that excitement.... Then I yelled some obscenities at Guru. :eek:
You should be too far away, however you weren't on several occasions, which is why you were yelled at... and retaliated with the obsenities...
Celtic played like absolute shite for the first 30 minutes.... worst game I've seen by so far. Snowman notched the 1st, Sliver got the 2nd on a beauty header. STD shanked 2 from inside the 6, and set up a goal against from inside our 18....
STD = 1st star.... (for Titans)... Way to go #4 son :eek:

This gane was much different from the 1st game against the Titans... no chippy cheap crap at all this go round. # 7 studs up a couple of times, but nothing intentional to hurt, just poor timing.

canuckboy said:
I remember someone mentioning was a sportsmanlike team Surrey was....
I believe that was me right after we played them. We beat them 10 - 0, and they were great from start to finish, and never gave up or got chippy.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 2 Wolves 1
Great Ref
Good game
Wolves dominated the air and their defence were a wall as ACBC carried the play but just couldnt crack the wall.
Got 2 late and the Wolves even later to make it tight.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
You should be too far away, however you weren't on several occasions, which is why you were yelled at... and retaliated with the obsenities...
Celtic played like absolute shite for the first 30 minutes.... worst game I've seen by so far. Snowman notched the 1st, Sliver got the 2nd on a beauty header. STD shanked 2 from inside the 6, and set up a goal against from inside our 18....
STD = 1st star.... (for Titans)... Way to go #4 son :eek:

It's not that easy to miss the goal from inside the six so to be able to do it two times in one game is really empressive if you ask me. Also I have to ask you why was there guy open in our eighteen yard box when I have the ball, sounds like some pretty bad defending by our team and a good coach would have us better pepared for those dangerous situations.

Oh and I've decided to leave the family with all the hostilities that were shown at the game but I will leave a forwarding address for my Christmas presents.

Back on topic I see the Nationals have been sucking less ever since Yoda gift wrapped them there first victory this year. Way to go on the 1 -0 victory friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0