Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion, we didn't play you last year, so it must havew been two years ago, we're completely different, even from last year, we've got nine new players. Looking forward to helping out the Rams Sunday night!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion, we didn't play you last year, so it must havew been two years ago, we're completely different, even from last year, we've got nine new players. Looking forward to helping out the Rams Sunday night!!

Yeah it was 2 years ago when you almost ran table in D3 (we beat you) in the worst fog game ever. The ref was going to call it and the fog magically lifted right before game time only to come back 15 in. Please don't help out the Rams, help us out :)

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Ajax will win 3-2

It will be a cold and possibly foggy night on Sunday up at Best Turf. I still think Oldtimer should play the game @ Blue Mountain Mudpit and Emporium. Stall to bring a full box of mittens and a toque for his bald-headed centreback.I had Strikers winning before but could end up a tie I think. Good luck to all this weekend.:)

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i play for your team stallion who wears #7??
skill testing question..
yea i would have to agree with stallion except i think poco royals over the bullets ..
and i take most the blame for our shooting being off against the rams
i don't think i had one on target maybe because i was sleeping until 10 min before game time..
but nothing you guys did really impressed me
i think we could of won the game in the first half but couldn't put the ball in the net..

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i play for your team stallion who wears #7??
skill testing question..
yea i would have to agree with stallion except i think poco royals over the bullets ..
and i take most the blame for our shooting being off against the rams
i don't think i had one on target maybe because i was sleeping until 10 min before game time..
but nothing you guys did really impressed me
i think we could of won the game in the first half but couldn't put the ball in the net..

Hello my brother's namesake. I though you missed because the net was off by a foot?

Since you're all predicting a loss for us, I'll predict 4-0, our new keeps with the shutout.

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha well yea but im not aloud to use that excuse ne more cuz you think its bullsh*t ..
yea its not going to be a close game

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yea hes still gone hes going to come out and watch
bring his stuff and everything but
he probably wont play

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It'll be good to have him back in the lineup, I think we're pretty close to a full lineup, Aldergrove might be the first game all season with everyone.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmm... is ttp turning into an internet dating site? first the ghouse lovefest from odog in the div 1 thread and now stals getting the small talk going with rookie7 - leading up to...???:eek: thought you were (getting?) married stals? or is the honeymoon over already???:D i don't think intrasquad romances work guys...but prove me wrong! ;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmm... is ttp turning into an internet dating site? first the ghouse lovefest from odog in the div 1 thread and now stals getting the small talk going with rookie7 - leading up to...???:eek: thought you were (getting?) married stals? or is the honeymoon over already???:D i don't think intrasquad romances work guys...but prove me wrong! ;)

Already married, and speaking of intrasquad romances, where's guitarman been? Did he suit up this year like he said he was going to? rookie7 is quite the catch though ;)

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm not sure... he's moved out to aldergrove and i heard a rumour he was joining bradner redshirts... not positive. he's still playing lots (last weekend at sawbucks - i didn't make it tho) and his daughter is almost a year old now - so maybe he didn't get time....

speaking of kids - you're lucky you changed teams when you did... I think bryan put something in the water - I think there has been more than 10 kids born to guys on the team in the last 2 years - at least 6 since december '06!!! ensuring club longevity i guess...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm not sure... he's moved out to aldergrove and i heard a rumour he was joining bradner redshirts... not positive. he's still playing lots (last weekend at sawbucks - i didn't make it tho) and his daughter is almost a year old now - so maybe he didn't get time....

speaking of kids - you're lucky you changed teams when you did... I think bryan put something in the water - I think there has been more than 10 kids born to guys on the team in the last 2 years - at least 6 since december '06!!! ensuring club longevity i guess...

Wow, that's insane, tell all the boys I played with congrats. As of now, currently not expecting any more stallions, so I did leave at the correct time :cool: Giggidy giggidy.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right PK Howler about Blue Mountain, obviously you've played there. We did that to the Port Moody Gunners in U-21 and ended up 0-0. Their coach was not too happy

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right PK Howler about Blue Mountain, obviously you've played there. We did that to the Port Moody Gunners in U-21 and ended up 0-0. Their coach was not too happy

Much rather play on Blue Mountain than Charles Best. Sort of. If the field was semi-playable anyway. You'd have to give us more time if you were going to change it though :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
kit said he could play if he wanted to but hes still unsure as to if he wants too

I'd let him sit another week, just to be safe. I'm driving Mike to the game so we'll have enough centre mids. Just remember it's daylight savings and show up on time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0