Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christmas story??? I'm confused.....I get up for work way to early.....3am is unholy:mad:

C'mon Hec, it's all about the Red Rider BB gun man...get with the program. If you're still not getting it, tune in to TBS (or Peachtree, or w/e it's called by then) for the entire month of December...it runs 3 times daily :rolleyes:.

Cool movie though...we all wish we had the lamp!!

~Shaven

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon Hec, it's all about the Red Rider BB gun man...get with the program. If you're still not getting it, tune in to TBS (or Peachtree, or w/e it's called by then) for the entire month of December...it runs 3 times daily :rolleyes:.

Cool movie though...we all wish we had the lamp!!

~Shaven

I just wish that kid would shoot his eye out already:mad:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piss taking at it's best.....on to a more serious note I'm on suicide watch after the Ingrrrrlund game today, fcuking shocking............see how many players the Rams have after this fcuk up. I won't be the only one jumping off the Port Mann....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piss taking at it's best.....on to a more serious note I'm on suicide watch after the Ingrrrrlund game today, fcuking shocking............see how many players the Rams have after this fcuk up. I won't be the only one jumping off the Port Mann....

Is that a pre-game excuse already KH? ;)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does England choke everytime at the world level now?
On a side note... Div 2 makes my body ache everywhere.

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

y wud u be jumping off the port mann??? did the french canaidian team lose to?:bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0