Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley, Poco United, Langley Wolves, Alderhole and Poco Royals all have guys who wear mittens....shameful if you ask me.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mittens wow! Do their mommies put scarfs and toques on them as well. I bet they have a thurmos with soup for half time.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's because our division only has about 4 dangerous strikers, two of which are on our team. One guy on Whiterock and #22 on Westcoast. The rest are a bunch of hacks.

I think 4 might even be a little generous. I've yet to see a single forward pose any sort of noticeable threat thus far... actually now that I think about it, I've only seen maybe 2 quality shots on net... from anyone.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mittens wow! Do their mommies put scarfs and toques on them as well. I bet they have a thurmos with soup for half time.

Everyone knows they have hot chocolate and oranges.

Side note the week we played Langley Wolves it was the best....ref shows up 10 minutes late for the game runs with some old people to the bleachers then runs to half and blows the whistle to begin the game no card checks or even hello's. 10 minutes in he holds the game up because he is screaming at his daughter on the sideline to go sit with Grandpa he is in the stands....game begins kid starts yelling that Grandpa isn't there. Next whistle ref runs to the our sideline to look for gramp's no where to be found tells her to sit on the bleachers. Game flows for another 10 mintues, ball goes out kid is running around to keep warm ref tells us to hold on again so he can run over tell the daughter sit down and stop fooling around (yet its 1 degree out windy as fukc and she is suppose to sit on aluminum bleachers) So game goes on there is Whalley in the stands and an nice old couple who is screaming and cheering for Langley the whole game...awesome support to come out on a windy night. Game ends we lose, credit to Langley as they played hard and took 3 points from us on a day. Final whistle blows ref goes picks up his daughter and the two old people that were cheering for Langley loads everyone into his car and off they go....it was classic!

I was still laughing about that this past week!

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember knockin some guy on his ass on my side of center. You can go to the park and still see his tears. Couldn't handle me. Maybe the next time I won't be hurt so you can see what a 280lbs guy can do. Sorry you already saw.

You are brilliant Westcoast.....bragging about how fat you are. We are playing footie not Sumo wrestling. You did nothing all game except get in the way.

No skill, no creativity, just fat.

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley, Poco United, Langley Wolves, Alderhole and Poco Royals all have guys who wear mittens....shameful if you ask me.

Haha, Im gonna wear pink ones to the next game! :D

And Our Team Mom brings Orange Juiceboxes for halftime!(haha reminds me of U10) :cool:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I would like to report that after much harassment from me that our sweeper hasn't worn mittens for the last 2 games :) We are currently mitten free.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone knows they have hot chocolate and oranges.

Side note the week we played Langley Wolves it was the best....ref shows up 10 minutes late for the game runs with some old people to the bleachers then runs to half and blows the whistle to begin the game no card checks or even hello's. 10 minutes in he holds the game up because he is screaming at his daughter on the sideline to go sit with Grandpa he is in the stands....game begins kid starts yelling that Grandpa isn't there. Next whistle ref runs to the our sideline to look for gramp's no where to be found tells her to sit on the bleachers. Game flows for another 10 mintues, ball goes out kid is running around to keep warm ref tells us to hold on again so he can run over tell the daughter sit down and stop fooling around (yet its 1 degree out windy as fukc and she is suppose to sit on aluminum bleachers) So game goes on there is Whalley in the stands and an nice old couple who is screaming and cheering for Langley the whole game...awesome support to come out on a windy night. Game ends we lose, credit to Langley as they played hard and took 3 points from us on a day. Final whistle blows ref goes picks up his daughter and the two old people that were cheering for Langley loads everyone into his car and off they go....it was classic!

I was still laughing about that this past week!

Now that is priceless.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to report that after much harassment from me that our sweeper hasn't worn mittens for the last 2 games :) We are currently mitten free.

I now like Whalley more then Langley:eek:............nah I still like the Langley guys.they have more skill and talent then Whalley.Richy wear those pink mit's with er....pride:confused:

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Since our mittens Striker has been absent from the lineup the past 3 weeks we are also currently mitten free. We all harrass the shite out of him but he continues to wear them off and on

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember knockin some guy on his ass on my side of center. You can go to the park and still see his tears. Couldn't handle me. Maybe the next time I won't be hurt so you can see what a 280lbs guy can do. Sorry you already saw.

it's pretty easy to knock someone down when they are watching the incoming ball for a header and you line them up for a hockey style bodycheck - poor no call from the ref... and you could have tried to tangle with someone a bit more your size - oh wait, we don't have anyone that fat!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0