Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No not Whalley wait until we play them and see what we do to them with changing the game time lol. When the lights went out last night the Poco manager said that they could play today. It sucks the ights went out last night. but this wind is unbelieveable. it's even blowing me over.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ajax 0 - Port Moody Lions 1
Lions scored on a free kick 2 minutes after kick-off, then a PK for them 8 minutes in which their guy split the uprights perfectly, beautiful field goal, after that they were just content to hang back, do nothing, and watch us self destruct. We moved the ball nicely from the back to our midfield, but then fell apart in their third of the field. Oh well, on to the Royals next week.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Whalley and Langley win big this weekend. so what would the Rams do on our first ever Monday afternoon game? I don't think I've ever played soccer on a Monday afternoon. good to see some of my old team mates there to take the piss out of me everytime I touched the ball.oh Rams win 4-0 missing a bunch of players because it was a Monday I guess. on to Langley next week.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard battle today! Poco has a good mid but lack scoring in a huge way. I don't think they had more then 2 shots on goal. Classy guys though. 3-0 we will take it and move on to the Mighty Wolves at the swamp on saturday

B

bearcat

hey, new to this....

as we hit the halfway mark in the season...any teams that you think might make a surprise run at the top of the 2c standings? is there a chance for an outisde team to crack the top two or three?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey, new to this....

as we hit the halfway mark in the season...any teams that you think might make a surprise run at the top of the 2c standings? is there a chance for an outisde team to crack the top two or three?

Div 2c will finish

PCNC
Mission
GEU

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 predictions

LUFC Wolves GEU Rams ?????
GEU Tigers SFC Bullets Bullets 2-1
Poco Royals Coquitlam MF Ajax Tie 1-1
Port Moody Lions Aldergrove Utd Lions 4-1
Whalley Strikers Poco City FC Utd Whitecaps 2-1

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
decent win for the Mighty Rams today over the hung over royals, 3-0

its too bad we had to pospone the game until monday as from what i heard the royals went out and partied hard on sunday, the night we were suppossed to be playing...its too bad as i think they are a good team and the sunday game would have been much better

on the whole the game today was slow, well other than my tally in the 80th minute ;)

well on to the kids from langley, hopefully they've got their shite together this time :p

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
decent win for the Mighty Rams today over the hung over royals, 3-0...on the whole the game today was slow, well other than my tally in the 80th minute ;)

True, that was a nice tally Mag...'bout freakin' time!! Solid game by the Rams today, save for the first 10 when we looked like the squad that had been out all night rather than Poco. I agree with earlier posts that Poco's got a solid mid, but sorely lacking in finish up front. Once again, we were the better team on the pitch and put the match away in the second half. Thankfully the wind died down by kickoff, as what looked to be an ugly day turned out to be one of the nicer match days we've had all season.

Off to MAP next Sat. night; Have to make sure I bring my rubber boots to wade onto the pitch in...

~Shaven

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Wolves Vs GEU Rams - Tie, as this is probably the best result for us :D
GEU Tigers Vs SFC Bullets 3-0, Bullets get back on the winning track
Poco Royals Vs Coquitlam MF Ajax 2-1, Ajax strikers do what the Royals can't, and score.
Port Moody Lions Vs Aldergrove Utd 3-1, Aldergrove's keeper keeps it close
Whalley Strikers Vs Poco City FC Utd Whitecaps 4-0, I like the sound of 4-0, although it's more hope as I would like our GF to go up to stay ahead of the Rams.

MOTW has to go to the Wolves Vs Rams game, I'll be there in the flesh to watch before our game at NAP.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, just at work but will have the Power Rankings done sometime tonight, for those awaiting in eager anticipation. They will also be correct, for PA's sake :D

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley Strikers Vs Poco City FC Utd Whitecaps 4-0, I like the sound of 4-0, although it's more hope as I would like our GF to go up to stay ahead of the Rams.

Interesting...just a little reminder that you need to be tied in points for the GF to even matter ;).

If I were you, I'd worry more about your GA as that's a little high :D.

~Shaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0