Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
even if you beat Langley
all we have to do is tie or beat them and tie or beat the rams
and we could win the league
but we arnt going to leave it for chance
so were just going to win all of our games then theres no worries

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
even if you beat Langley
all we have to do is tie or beat them and tie or beat the rams
and we could win the league
but we arnt going to leave it for chance
so were just going to win all of our games then theres no worries

hey rook your overlooking one thing though...this plan of yours cant work since you have to face a real team...THE RAMS...and its too bad you guys had to fluke out and tie us the first time as it seems to have only given rise :rolleyes: to this false hope....something about winning the league :confused:

just to make it clear, the rams will have to make our victory over you decisive, even though im sure you'll have lost to someone else by then :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey rook your overlooking one thing though...this plan of yours cant work since you have to face a real team...THE RAMS...and its too bad you guys had to fluke out and tie us the first time as it seems to have only given rise :rolleyes: to this false hope....something about winning the league :confused:

just to make it clear, the rams will have to make our victory over you decisive, even though im sure you'll have lost to someone else by then :D

Guy scores his first goal of the year and he is flying high:p:D:)

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good lord Mag, even Franchise doesn't have this much bravado...:rolleyes: You'd better have a couple more goals in those boots of yours to help back this up buddy! :D

~Shaven

P.S. I, too, think the Whitecaps will lose another...perhaps to the Bullets, or the Wolves? :eek:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Your post would be even more convincing if you did it in character, the voice would really make it impressive. ;)

See Below.

Attachments

• evil.jpg
    evil.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 112

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want to see how Poco United and the Royals do against the Strikers and I know Langley will beat them again. right JBN;) plus I know the Bullets are going to kick the crap out of them and it might not be on the score board either:eek:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fluke out to tie you? How about it was a fluke you were still in the game when the second half started? :cool:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want to see how Poco United and the Royals do against the Strikers and I know Langley will beat them again. right JBN;) plus I know the Bullets are going to kick the crap out of them and it might not be on the score board either:eek:

I know the big bald headed guy is willing to challenge anyone for a title shot :rolleyes:

I can't see either Poco team beating us, although I guess we'll find out Saturday night.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
United have the best Striker we've played against todate. The Royals have great center mids but have no strikers, I could probably start for them:eek: I don't nkoe if either team would beat you guys but they should give you guys a good game.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
United have the best Striker we've played against todate. The Royals have great center mids but have no strikers, I could probably start for them:eek: I don't nkoe if either team would beat you guys but they should give you guys a good game.

Yeah, United's 2 strikers were very good, but they just couldn't get any service as our mids badly outplayed theirs. The Royals sound like us, can't score as much as we should :eek: Every game the rest of the season should be good, as we're done with Alderhole, which is nice, as we played in mean nothing games basically all last year.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fluke out to tie you? How about it was a fluke you were still in the game when the second half started? :cool:

We were still in the game when the second half started because few of 'your' players could actually hit the net from 25 yards our or more :rolleyes:. That's not a fluke on our part, simply piss-poor striking on 'your' part.

Apparently you need a reminder of how the match went, and I'm happy to provide it :D: We had the lead, and 'you' tied it with 10 min. until time on not a great, clean strike but a shot that our keeper admittedly should have had but let squeak under him. Not only that, we had more and better opportunities to score in the second half than you did in the first, so I'd say that if there was a fluke to be pointed to it was that the final scoreline didn't read at least 3-0 Rams :cool:. Well, granted the squeaker goal...3-1 Rams :cool:.

Oh, you were saying stal...? Can't wait for the response...;)

~Shaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0