Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div. 2] Banter and results. Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose said:
ND Titans 0-0 Aldergrove

What an ugly game. I think we played easily our worst game in three years and still managed a draw.

That draw works for us 'nose...we'll take that result, especially if we can get three points tomorrow. That will tighten things up a bit...

~Shaven

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
2C Poco City 2 GEU Wolves 1. Christ 11 guys again for us, two U-21 call ups included. Damn stag and the ****ers didn't even ask me to go, :)
Poco made it 2-0 early in the second half, then GEU took over the game. We were wiped and fortunate to get the win. Wolves looked pretty good, I look forward to the rematch as it was for the most part a well played clean game.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose said:
Unfortunately i missed the game so i cant speak as to what went on or what players were there but we are a team with a lot of new players who are gelling as well. As far as being hacks and taking cheap shots, if that is how it went down I'm sure it has been dealt with and will no longer be an issue. We have always played hard and will continue to do so and obviously the line will be crossed, it's just part of the game. That was quite nice of you to tip toe around calling us a dirty team by stating we played a dirty game discrediting us from last year. As a member of that team and this one I can definitely say this team is much more agressive but to come out and label us dirty is uncalled for after only seeing a team that has only played together twice, with some members playing their first soccer in a few years, is a little premature to say the least. With those guys, their timing is still off and are still trying to get the rhythm of the game back so it is understandable if they were catching people. I can only guess but I would venture to say we were not the only guilty parties on the field in so far as questionable tackles are concerned. I will be watching the game tonight and if we are taking shots at people, I will be the first to admit it. Good luck this season DJGMC.

Blah blah blah blah blah. Excuse, excuse excuse. It was pretty obvious there were bodies out there playing their first soccer in years. It looked like their first soccer ever. Since when did having little chemistry together warrant bringing your elbows and cleats up. It wasnt aggressive play, it was lazy play. Usually you are clean and aggressive not dirty and aggressive. Anyways whatever its over. See ya next time.

BTW

DMU 5
Stars 2

Stars worked hard but thats about it.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grove 0 Tiitan 0

Bluenose.... what game were you watching... we had I say about 75% of the play but we unfortunate not to finish... I remember last year we had two good clean games against you... but last night you guy were late and dirty on quite a few tackles.. 5 - 2 in cards tell the hole story. your sweeper may have been the only classy guy on the pitch for you. Also you would have to admit you were lucky to get a draw. next week we get the stars on our home pitch let hope we can fill the onion bag!

Cantuzzi

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
Grove 0 Tiitan 0

Bluenose.... what game were you watching... we had I say about 75% of the play but we unfortunate not to finish... I remember last year we had two good clean games against you... but last night you guy were late and dirty on quite a few tackles.. 5 - 2 in cards tell the hole story. your sweeper may have been the only classy guy on the pitch for you. Also you would have to admit you were lucky to get a draw. next week we get the stars on our home pitch let hope we can fill the onion bag!

Cantuzzi

I rest my case Bluenose. Cantuzzi......ah thank you !!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And we shite the bed against Whiterock we lost 2-1 after leading for about 80 minutes, we had no drive and should have put them away in the first half, we couldn't hit the net to save our lifes. good game Scotkop you guys never gave up and played with alot of heart.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers KH

The boys done good...especially since they carried a cripple for the 2nd half (wonder who that was ;) )

Bit pi$$ed though, only 12 turned out again....too hard when we come up against big squads like u guys...with the heat & our fitness levels (meaning lack of) no wonder you dominated possession....just a pity your #23 doesn't understand the offside rule.:rolleyes:

BTW, seeing as you managed to keep yourself off the pitch for most of the game, & behind some people when on the sidelines, I never got the opportunity to raise some cash...typical English w**k always screwing us Scots out of our fun. :D

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
GEU Rams 6 Poco Wnaderers 0

, Buble' was Poco's best player by a long shot, big Red was warrior on the Poco back line winning everythying in the air. We could have had a few more if #23 learned how to pass, and he missing about 70% of his shots, but still leads the team in scoring :rolleyes:

Ive spent the last 2 hrs of my life catching up on the latest news, Its time to get back in the rotation....

KH, you thrash your team mate, #23 for not passing etc and you praise Buble after your team beat his 6-0:confused:
Big Red was a warrior on defence:confused: didnt they let in 6 ??
I wish you were on my team:rolleyes:

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
Grove 0 Tiitan 0

Cantuzzi

ok let's see, how do i approach this, ah yes. I said we played like shite, I said, we were lucky to get a draw, you guys were fortunate not to get more cards, you guys instigated a whole load of shite, you beaked much more than last year, 3/4 of our fouls were reactions to shite you guys did and you were lucky not to be called for more. I remember those games well, one of your players broke our players' leg on a late tackle. 5-2 in cards is a bullshite thing to point at, you guys had no class applauding each one and bitching each time you were touched, your players fell so easily. I think you should actually read my post before you post that garbage. I never ducked the issue of us not playing a clean game but you guys were far from innocent.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose

Go ---- yourself - are you kidding me that post is absolute garbage - we had one guy applauding a call mostly cause of the jack asses in the bleachers running there mouth every 3 seconds... and when one of your guys admits to me in the game that you have a few a** clowns on your team - enough said. I am not sitting here and saying my team is filled with angels - we also had a few dirty tackle (against the goalie) I don't know if your guys are slow or out of shape but very often they were late - clearly we are not the only team that has experienced this...

Cantuzzi

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cnutouzing and Brownnoser, So far you have both admitted to being shitty and dirty. We get it. Can't we all get along?

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
2C I felt bad getting pounded by Coquitlam 4-1 in the opener. Three weeks later that one goal is still thier only one against. (and is was a PK) Tough game coming up for us this weekend vs Celitc, I 'm hoping we can get at least 13 guys out to the field.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Woody worked hard in training last night so we are a shoe in this weekend.

A shoe in what? ? ? Woody missed drinki.... I mean training... Oh I get it.....

Surrey was definately not the team we expected. 2 nil in 10 minutes, then an embarrasment to them after that. 6 more in the first. Kudos to them though, they never whined, griped or bitched, and never took stupid ass penalties. They played by most accounts a cleaner game than us, and were great sports the whole time. They wanted to stop it at the half, but Snowman asked them if they wanted to just play it out. They said they would, and it was one of the more enjoyable games and teams to play against I've ever been in. I think they really took it to us for much of the second. Kudos to Surey Coyotes!!

Snowman with 4,
Woody with 2 (in 10 minutes of play) the only thing faster than his 2 goals was his 2 hotdogs in under 2 minutes...
Sliver on a 3 game scoring streak!
And Skytrain with 90% of the goals again this year :bronco: ... 42 goals last year, and a hat trick when he was in Toronto :confused:
Canuck boy... any beer on the line for this one... STD might want to recoup his loss from last year! .. oh.... should I fill the cooler, or will you be bringing the 30 for Bored? Inquiring alcoholics want to know!

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sigh, tell you what Guru I do remember offering the bet, I thought it wasn't accepted. How about I'll bring 30 to share, and since we will be lucky to get 13 guys out most of it will go to you guys anyways. Is that fair? Bored?

as for our game, I'd rather not bet as I really don't know which Athletic team will come out. (or which Celtic team :) )

Crazycanuckwop

Mar 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC 2 GEU 1

Unfortunatly I couldnt make it to the game sorry about the beer guys. I blame the hot 24 year old blonde swedish girl that kept me up till 5:30 am that morning. Look forward to 8pm game against athletic cause I know i will be awake.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Cnutouzing and Brownnoser, So far you have both admitted to being shitty and dirty. We get it. Can't we all get along?

hey maybe read the post before you talk out of you a** I never said we were shitty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0