Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div. 2] Banter and results. Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivinTheDream

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
why the hell is it that the home team has to change their jersey's when the away team turns up with a simular color? Fukin pathetic. Home team. Home colors. I think a change in the rules is needed.

Rams lose to White rock? Then the Wanderers beat white rock and get our asses kicked by the Rams. makes plenty of sense, obviously everyone is playing drunk.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LivinTheDream said:
Rams lose to White rock? Then the Wanderers beat white rock and get our asses kicked by the Rams. makes plenty of sense, obviously everyone is playing drunk.

Pretty sure thats soccer, it happens all the time. On any given day a weaker team can win. Look Man U tied some club named Reading. I am sure 9/10 they would win that match.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crazycanuckwop said:
LUFC 2 GEU 1

Look forward to 8pm game against athletic cause I know i will be awake.

You could also look forward to this game because ACBC have 15 goals against and 1 for in the last two weeks .

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
jonny said:
You could also look forward to this game because ACBC have 15 goals against and 1 for in the last two weeks .

jonny what is going on with those guys? Can't be the same team that won this div 2 years ago, and came in third last year? Or did they go on the woody diet?

Woodsy

Apr 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont you worry about it canuckboy - the woody diet works. I have already shed the two hot dogs. Workin on the hamburger i had today. I might not make the game this weekend. Sucks because im looking forward to drinkin them beers.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
their two leading scorers from last year are playing on the back line and like to move up in the play and it leaves them open to a quick attack, or even a slow attack (I even scored last week). They also have a few injuries that leves them short players.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
. How about I'll bring 30 to share, and since we will be lucky to get 13 guys out most of it will go to you guys anyways. Is that fair? Bored?

)

Let the excuses begin ...

I will bet 30 beer that
1. I will not get burned out of my net by a 250lbs forward
2. We will have a wall when Carlo hits a free kick from 25 yds
3. That we will win
4. That Canuckboy will be full of excuses..

Wanna bet??

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame bin madden said:
Let the excuses begin ...

I will bet 30 beer that
1. I will not get burned out of my net by a 250lbs forward
2. We will have a wall when Carlo hits a free kick from 25 yds
3. That we will win
4. That Canuckboy will be full of excuses..

Wanna bet??

nope

and ps we have to lose for me to be full of excuses, and if memory serves me correctly last time we played, it was a cup game, and we won, just in case you needed reminding, oh yeah and it was 3-1, and it was a beautiful day, and the birds were singing, and it was all you can eat at buffet world (for you Woody), and this is div 2 you guys are supposed to kick all of our asses, its embarassing when you don't

Crazycanuckwop

Mar 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
jonny said:

Jonny we came into div 2 thinking we were gonna dominate since about 6 of us came out of premier. When we lost to celtic and just tied poco we aint taking anyone lightly anymore since we noticed a few of the teams have ex premier players also. Im thinking its cause of no cat league so all the soccer sluts like me and Sandro signed div 2 so they could play div 1 & premier. We are happy with the way we are playing now and want to keep it that way even though its not the best results its the best one out of langley.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
First off, I don't get pushed around, and anyone who plays against me knows that.

come on shaven you trained with me last year of corse you did....but im not trying to bust your balls here...hahahahha im fu*king dope...out

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
sigh, tell you what Guru I do remember offering the bet, I thought it wasn't accepted. How about I'll bring 30 to share, and since we will be lucky to get 13 guys out most of it will go to you guys anyways. Is that fair? Bored?
Unless Bored can come up with a post confirming it was accepted, then don't worry aboot it. But mossey over and give me $5 and I'll buy you a beer .... :rolleyes:

canuckboy said:
as for our game, I'd rather not bet as I really don't know which Athletic team will come out. (or which Celtic team :) )
Yer guess is as good as mine... we started with 13 on Saturday, and dropped to 10... we have 19 signed, and were missing our keeper, the back up, and the back up back up... Snowman and myself shared the duties, and snowman also potted 4... If I wasn't in net, I'd have netted one myself, but I didn't want to break my own shutout :eek:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Woodsy said:
Just for the record - they were low fat hot dogs.
That wasn't "Low Fat" They were from a Vietnamese place called "Wo Phat" ... Twice the rat& cat content than the leading Hoof and Horn dogs on the market!!
Woodsy said:
Dont you worry about it canuckboy - the woody diet works. I have already shed the two hot dogs. Workin on the hamburger i had today. I might not make the game this weekend. Sucks because im looking forward to drinkin them beers.
No worries Woody.. We're havin another BBQ at gates.... we'll get you back up to playing wait.... No weight, did I speel that write!

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
nope

and ps we have to lose for me to be full of excuses, and if memory serves me correctly last time we played, it was a cup game, and we won, just in case you needed reminding, oh yeah and it was 3-1, and it was a beautiful day, and the birds were singing, and it was all you can eat at buffet world (for you Woody), and this is div 2 you guys are supposed to kick all of our asses, its embarassing when you don't

Werent you complaining about only having 13 players for this Sundays game a week before the game. That sounds like an excuse to me. Your setting the table for future excuses.
Ok enough with the Premier players vs the rest of the div 2 teams.
I believe all of our ex Premier players are 35 or older and well pass our prime ( except Woody), the reason we are better than most is because our team is better. What is embarassing is when teams lose to us and hide behind the fact they are div 2...have some pride. If you get beat by a bunch of senior citizens and a few youngsters dont blame your div 2 skills, blame the ref, that seems like a popular theme in this forum..

Osame ;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Unless Bored can come up with a post confirming it was accepted, then don't worry aboot it.

I have already done that, twice. Bring me (18), none for that twat Guru and the Poco boys can have the other (12). That is almost splitting it.

Cheers

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
I have already done that, twice. Bring me (18), none for that twat Guru and the Poco boys can have the other (12). That is almost splitting it.

Cheers
No prob.... you'll probably go through half that yourself WATCHING the game.... Woody's looking for more hot d.... I mean playing time anyway!

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The original bet from Sept 05 was for a flat of beer, 24 I assume not 30.

Bet was made, confirmed and accepted

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Sliver, you owe me 6 beer as I am down from 30. I thought it was 30 but I stand corrected.

Canuckboy, (15) for me and (9) for Poco - fair?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Thanks Sliver, you owe me 6 beer as I am down from 30. I thought it was 30 but I stand corrected.

Canuckboy, (15) for me and (9) for Poco - fair?

Let me correct you again.... you are down only 3 mmmbeer, because you already told Canuckboy he could have 12, and you would take 18.... and you're still not playing this weekend unless I get my cut :mad:

bored said:

Cheers

diggin yerself a big hole here Bored ! Not much sleep last night or something? ?

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
Bluenose

Go ---- yourself - are you kidding me that post is absolute garbage - we had one guy applauding a call mostly cause of the jack asses in the bleachers running there mouth every 3 seconds... and when one of your guys admits to me in the game that you have a few a** clowns on your team - enough said. I am not sitting here and saying my team is filled with angels - we also had a few dirty tackle (against the goalie) I don't know if your guys are slow or out of shape but very often they were late - clearly we are not the only team that has experienced this...

Cantuzzi

a little sensitive? youre as bad as that other guy, pulling out this "one person from your team said something negative about you guys and that supports what i'm saying cause it must be true." did he shake your hand and tell you how much of an honour it was to be able to not only be on the field with you but to compete against you? psst... just so you know, that was a load of smoke that just went up your arse. every three seconds? was that after your guy beaked off our sidelines after shoving our player from behind into the fence? and there was more than one guy applauding each foul and card, sorry to pop that little dream world you're living in. and did i mention how nice it was to see you and DJMGC playing so nicely in the sandbox together? i bet if you let him use your bulldozer he'll give you his shovel, though you seem to be making out just fine without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0