Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since no ones started a September thread, here it is. Any thoughts on a MOTW? Since I'm new to D2 don't know many of the teams, I can't really pick one, although with all the newcomers to D2 it should be an interesting first weekend for them. I'm excited for our first game in the only Div I've never played in, against a team I've heard is big and fast and runs for 90 min, should be a fun weekend.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 2] September Banter and Results

Match of the week is the Friday night tilt between Tigers and Poco United.....both teams have been in this league for 10 years and both have been together for a looooooooooooooooong time. Pace will not be a factor but experience and knowing how each other plays makes this game my MOTW.

I say a 2-2 tie on the turf

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I alwaya like the local derbys so i'm going with GEU Titans vs GEU Wolves...er Pumas. And I'm going with my buddies the Titans on this one. they should still be fired up after our game to get a win and start of the season strong.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh and Stallion are you telling us all on TTP that you've played Masters, Div1, Premier and womens league???? How does a guy get 30 min a game in Div3 play for all those other teams???

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh and Stallion are you telling us all on TTP that you've played Masters, Div1, Premier and womens league???? How does a guy get 30 min a game in Div3 play for all those other teams???

You got me, I haven't played Masters or Womens. I've tried, but I don't look old enough, and I make a really ugly girl.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

When did you play Premier??? what team and what league???

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes, my Premier resume is quite short, only 2 games, and it was due to not having enough players as opposed to my great skill. It was for PAU when I played with their CAT team (2005).

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes, my Premier resume is quite short, only 2 games, and it was due to not having enough players as opposed to my great skill. It was for PAU when I played with their CAT team (2005).

Hector also played prem and cat and funny enough scored a goal

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sounds like the guy that claims to have played soccer at NCAA 2 down in NE Birmingham State, Alabama. Like, who's going to look it up?

Like the hockey player who played pro in hockey butfcuk nowhere...like the Italian 3rd division, or England Pro Ice Hockey League. ;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sounds like the guy that claims to have played soccer at NCAA 2 down in NE Birmingham State, Alabama. Like, who's going to look it up?

Like the hockey player who played pro in hockey butfcuk nowhere...like the Italian 3rd division, or England Pro Ice Hockey League. ;)

You just hope no one asks ;) Although in one of the games I cleared a ball off the line and hit the crossbar so maybe someone might remember that :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You didn't play pro Ice Hockey in England, did you?

:D

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

We've got a guy who played itallian 3rd division :confused:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Though it was 1992...and back in Quebec.

Though it was 3 years ago when the GEU prem and Cat won the league.....odd but true.....

BTW Hector why the fukc can't you score on our team:confused:, I will try to shoot one of your shins pads tonight;)

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

What year? I played in India 12th division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0