Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Banter & Results March 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 2] Banter, Results January & February 09

Another chapter to the drama of relegation, 2-0 for the knights.

What's the game report on this one?? I'm guessing your friday at 9pm hurt Dewdney alot. Or was it the spectacular play by you guys?? We have two games left, next week will be tough with a saturday at 8pm game out in maple ridge but we'll do what we can. That late goal by the Coyotes might bite us in the ass.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

and Players if we can squeeze a tie in our last game. Need help from dewdney and GEU

Squeeze out a tie?? you just beat the team you have to play 2-0. I think you should be a little more confident then that.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm hoping we both bypass players westcoast as i Believe they should be the ones that get demoted.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

What's the game report on this one?? I'm guessing your friday at 9pm hurt Dewdney alot. Or was it the spectacular play by you guys?? We have two games left, next week will be tough with a saturday at 8pm game out in maple ridge but we'll do what we can. That late goal by the Coyotes might bite us in the ass.

If I give you a report you'll just slam it like last week. I am just upset we couldn't get our crap together earlier. We practiced during the winter break in the LSS lacrosse box and had a good pep talk I told the boys it may be my last year before Masters and I really didn't want to get demoted. The boys have been working hard and proved it last week and this week. We are still not clear yet. I would love to finish with a clean sheet.

Cheers.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

If I give you a report you'll just slam it like last week. I am just upset we couldn't get our crap together earlier. We practiced during the winter break in the LSS lacrosse box and had a good pep talk I told the boys it may be my last year before Masters and I really didn't want to get demoted. The boys have been working hard and proved it last week and this week. We are still not clear yet. I would love to finish with a clean sheet.

Cheers.

Wow since when did what I think stop anyone??? You should be happy and proud that you won. Why so shy??? You should be excited that you put the pressure on us. Like I said we will be in tough against GEU and it will be must wins over the next two games. One thing you need to remember is at least any of your **** ups didn't cost your team 6 points. I have to live with that one. We would not even have to worry about demotion if I hadn't ****ed up.

WestCoast...What???? Win and we're in.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

ya dewdney came with 12 guys and had early injury down to 11.I think they ended up playing with less than that. Knights put on a good showing, could have and should have been about 4 or 5 zip. I think the call ups helped a bit.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

leave him alone, hes had nothing to say the last few weeks. skiing is more important than soccer...especially when its playoff games :confused:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Another chapter to the drama of relegation, 2-0 for the knights.
hey robj, too bad that game wasn't a 6 pointer....would have definitely made things more interesting not to mention the amount of pressure on westcoast n players utd....good luck in the rematch against dewdney...hopefully you can have your superstar callups again ;)

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I wasn't at the game as I said earlier I was in Vernon. I definately want to thank the boys that gave their Friday up to help us out as we would have had one sub if they didn't come.

Our boys said the Dewdney team was nothing but class and fortunately for us were not on their game. Again we played with desperation and one of our oldtimers I think the oldest on the team (yes older then me) scored.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Aldergrove 3 - Wolves 1

Good match last night... we came out hard to start the game had a few chances and managed to score off a corner- Langley countered but could not score. 2nd half Langley owned the first 10 min and scored a messy goal... this seemed to wake us from our slumber and we took it to Wolves the rest of the game with a messy goal of our own and a beauty from our right back!

One more game for the undefeated regular season... against the dreaded Columbia Bearcats...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Anyone know how Sto'lo Rams part two went??? or didn't play ??

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Abby Arsenal 2 P.M. Kittens 1. I can smell first place. One game to go, its going to be close.

Falco

Feb 15, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Its official 103 GF
10 GA
0 L

Well done Sentinel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online