Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and banter - DEC. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sweet, i'll start off the month....shaven is a classless cnut who's quick on the field, and in the bedroom :eek: way to be one minute man.

hey, any of you hurricanes players figure out yet if you're up for an exhibition game against the royals on jan. 2?

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
sweet, i'll start off the month....shaven is a classless cnut who's quick on the field, and in the bedroom :eek: way to be one minute man.

hey, any of you hurricanes players figure out yet if you're up for an exhibition game against the royals on jan. 2?

I subscribe to the "get in, get out" theory, applicable in many different situations ;) ...

...Jan 2nd for an exhibition match? Better schedule that one for turf, 'cause the grass is a bit hard then! Hope it goes down, I'd be up for taking that one in.

Mom, have the Royals got any injuries this weekend to note, or are you puttin' a full squad out against Alder?...how's your leg coming along after your collision with our keeps match before last?

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
I subscribe to the "get in, get out" theory, applicable in many different situations ;) ...

...Jan 2nd for an exhibition match? Better schedule that one for turf, 'cause the grass is a bit hard then! Hope it goes down, I'd be up for taking that one in.

Mom, have the Royals got any injuries this weekend to note, or are you puttin' a full squad out against Alder?...how's your leg coming along after your collision with our keeps match before last?

ahhh yes, the 'get in, get out' theory, it's a good theory my fellow backliner.

that's a good point, i had been thinking turf would be a good idea myself, though if we play on turf the hurricanes are sure to have a huge advantage. however, i hear another teammate of mine is trying to set us up with a match against a div. 2 VMSL team on jan. 2. so perhaps the hurricanes would be interested in a game sometime during the week of dec. 13th-19th? maybe an evening game during the week under the lights? or on sunday the 19th?

umm, we actually just had 2 players quit the team (just before the ER game)because they were unhappy with playing time, both were quality sub players, but not starters. other than that, just our former starting centre back who's been out with a broken arm (since the ND titans game). my leg is quite a bit better thanks, i played about 65 mins against ER, i was running at about 90%...still can't quite hit top speed, but i should be 100% by this weekend. i've been playing left mid and striker the past two games so that's reduced my playing time.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re-post:

This petition for a man very worthy of this tribute, RIP Domenic Mobilio.

*Below is a link to petition for the new road connecting the university to the fields at SFU to be named after Domenic Mobilio, and I ask everyone to take two minutes to sign the petition. Please feel free to forward this on to others.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mobilio

If it doesn't work by clicking onto the link, try "cut and paste" into the address line.

Next post...next week.
Cheers,
Gavan

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:

buddy to be honest the canse will beat you

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
buddy to be honest the canse will beat you

buddy, to be honest, you're a moron. i never said we would beat the hurricanes. i don't see anything wrong with going out for an exhibition and trying dipshit. go back to krispy kreme queer.

B

Blahzay

Soccer Mom said:
buddy, to be honest, you're a moron. i never said we would beat the hurricanes. i don't see anything wrong with going out for an exhibition and trying dipshit. go back to krispy kreme queer.

Buddy, to be honest, you're a moron. dopeashell never wrote that you said the Royals would beat the Canes, he was giving his opinion, so don't get all insecure about your skill and shite your diaper. I think bulljive was being generous when he said you had a gr.6 education. Go back to splashdown and get wet with your little boy freinds....BITCH!....OUT!

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still don't know how Sheepless in Golden Ears thinks the Tigers will finish in fourth in
2b. Way too much ground to make up, eight points back with six to play. Think Sheep
has the wool pulled over his eyes! Tigers still have to play (Poco,Columbia and the
Hurricanes) in those six games!

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
Buddy, to be honest, you're a moron. dopeashell never wrote that you said the Royals would beat the Canes, he was giving his opinion, so don't get all insecure about your skill and shite your diaper. I think bulljive was being generous when he said you had a gr.6 education. Go back to splashdown and get wet with your little boy freinds....BITCH!....OUT!

i'm fully aware he never wrote the royals would beat the hurricanes. i'm not gonna waste my time explaing this shite to you cuz you just wouldn't understand. splashdown is closed for the season dumbass, get a new joke you tool, preferably something that can actually apply and that everyone else hasn't used already. I'll take a dozen donuts with that....UHHHH.....OUT!

Legend

Sep 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Battle this weekend. Moody vs. Coquitlam...is Giorgio actually gonna play this game or is he hurt again? That kid gets hurt more than anyone I know. Anyways, it should be a battle on the turf. Heritage woods, 6pm sunday. The Lions NEED this win after shieting themselves vs. the Wolves(Legend missed the game)

B

Blahzay

Soccer Mom said:
i'm fully aware he never wrote the royals would beat the hurricanes. i'm not gonna waste my time explaing this shite to you cuz you just wouldn't understand. splashdown is closed for the season dumbass, get a new joke you tool, preferably something that can actually apply and that everyone else hasn't used already. I'll take a dozen donuts with that....UHHHH.....OUT!
Soccer Mom, I need two favours from you for when our teams play each other alright guy. :) The first one is I need you to play defence rather than left mid or forward, we all know changing your position was preparation to avoid blaz and bulljive. :rolleyes: Secondly, please don't cut your shoulder length, panzy ass goldie locks, 'cause you better believe that I will be raping you on and off the feild you little slut :eek: SPLASHDOWN WHAT!!!

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
Soccer Mom, I need two favours from you for when our teams play each other alright guy. :) The first one is I need you to play defence rather than left mid or forward, we all know changing your position was preparation to avoid blaz and bulljive. :rolleyes: Secondly, please don't cut your shoulder length, panzy ass goldie locks, 'cause you better believe that I will be raping you on and off the feild you little slut :eek: SPLASHDOWN WHAT!!!

hahahaha, that was good, i was actually laughing out loud. you're a classy guy on the field, but on here a jackass just like me haha, right on.

yes, i changed positions because i was scared of facing you guys, damn straight, i was shitting my pants and begged the coach to let me play elsewhere :rolleyes: i'll have you know, i wasn't on the field when you guys scored against us in our first match. i was shuttin your bitch down that was playin up front all day. ALL DAY. that dude was queer, i punched him in the face and he told me to stop, so i kicked him in the balls and he kept playing :eek:

due to recent events, i think coach is gonna move me back to defense anyways. we'll see what happens.

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven

The hamstring feels okay but will have to test it out at the game. Not looking forward to the 10am start though. I have a buddy's birthday party on saturday night.

There is a cold beer in the abby beer cooler for you after the game. See you there. I am the sweeper on Abby #23.

G-fence

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
G How many times do we have to read that you play for Abby, you are #23, and you play sweeper. Let me clarify for everyone. G is #23 and he plays sweeper for Abby in no particular order. If you wish to meet for coffee e-mail at >>>>>>> or call 1-900->>>->>>>!!

super_man

Sep 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:

yeah, i wont be there. not due to injury though. 4 exams that week are making life stressful :confused: so i will be hitting the books and cramming. :(

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
super_man said:
yeah, i wont be there. not due to injury though. 4 exams that week are making life stressful :confused: so i will be hitting the books and cramming. :(

alright, there goes our starting striker....3-1 royals is looking a bit off now but i'll stick with it.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom, there would have to be something on the line as many of us were planning on being up in Whistler that weekend. If we are to get back and play on Sunday, maybe a couple of flats of beer or the like should be on the line. Talk to your guys and let me know if you are interested for sure, and we'll make our weekend plans accordingly. We can then look to find a field, a ref, etc....

Soccer Mom said:

B

Blahzay

Soccer Mom said:
yes, i changed positions because i was scared of facing you guys, damn straight, i was shitting my pants and begged the coach to let me play elsewhere :rolleyes: i'll have you know, i wasn't on the field when you guys scored against us in our first match. i was shuttin your bitch down that was playin up front all day. ALL DAY. that dude was queer, i punched him in the face and he told me to stop, so i kicked him in the balls and he kept playing :eek:
....Now, as we step back into reality....if I do recall correctly, it was jive who tossed your punk ass into the turf near the end of the game by the sidelines, in front of his women too....I heard that one of them wanted you untill they saw you had a kunt and flat tits. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0