Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results and Banter ~ Dec '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just checked and I was wrong about the poop stain, wait never mind I was correct you owe me a shot.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope everyone enjoyed a safe and happy Christmas and New Years. That said, let's fire this up again, shall we?

Seems Santa brought LUFC "A" an early Christmas present in the form of the Titans tying the Port Moody Gunners. Thank you Blue Nose et all; Utah said he'd give up his ass cherry for a break like that, so be sure to PM him to arrange a special visit.

As for our squad, lots and lots of cobwebs, and plenty of fat asses to go around. Got in a nice little run yesterday, and yes, some of us are struggling with the extra Turkey weight. Hell, one guy even fell over the ball in attempting a point A-B pass. Hopefully we can get it back together, as me thinks these young Gunners won't have any more slip-ups like that.

So...what else is new in Div. 2 land? Predictions for 2006?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I predict a win for the Celtic, but it won't be pretty, we will attempt to avoid damaging the field at all, lots of passing, very little movement and no sliding. I imagine our field will be fine both before and after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0