Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results, Banter & Predictions OffSeason & Summer 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru what team do you play for?
If you already knew, why'd ewe ax the question ?

i sure hope he doesn't think the dewdney celtic are a good team?...we owned them with 10 players for about 75 minutes....2 - 0....they had a full squad we had 13 guys n then one got sent off...so guru you need to calm down buddy

I AM CALM DAMN IT ! ! ! :mad: :mad:

Celtic had a dismal year.... we barely fielded a team week in and week out. we had no keeper this season, and had to resort to playing a guy who's never played in net in his life, and has been out of soccer for several years... We had a lot of fun this season though, even though we lost all but 6 players from the previous year just a week before the registration deadline. Scrambled to pick up enough players to field a team. So I wouldn't jump on my soapbox about any team beating us...

A team that lives in the past i think. He seems a little bitter that Mission had a great season.
Does this sound as if I'm bitter :
I'd have to say though, that your team DID deserve to win the cup and the league, you were a MUCH better side in the second half... not at all dirty either. Very enjoyable game to play in for my first game back after a year off and hip surgery.
Congrats, and much success in Div 1.
Guru

.....and re-read my post nit fcuk wit... I said in the first half they were shite.... and I still think they were. They beat us 2 -1 and it could have easily been a tie, or a win for us. They did not dominate at all, even though we were the shits, they were pretty bad... and by my own admission as you can read, (I think) I ranked us one step below them. Them at 29th and us at 30th spots... By the end of the season they just got better and better, and by the time they played us in the last game of the season they were a team deserving to win the cup and the group... also, they are from 2C, which again proves that 2C is the superior group ! :D :bronco:

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 - 2009 Preseason

Preseason matches anybody???

The ND Titans (div 2) are looking for some friendly matches in August as a tune up for the 08-09 season. The first couple weeks of the season often seem to be a time to get the rust off so we thought why not see if anyone might be up for a preseason match or two. We haven't got started up ourselves but wanted to have some goals and things to look forward to, in order to get out butts in gear. Let us know if anyone is up for trying to set up a match. Contact via this thread or our goalie Steve @ 778.549.2495.

Enjoy the rest of the summer!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titan4Life,

I moved your post here because we don't need 1000 threads with specific teams looking for friendlies.

And instead of posting your keepers cell number may I humbly suggest the Private messaging forum? We wouldn't his cell getting bombarded with autotexts or anything... ;)
I'm sure "Steve" would appreciate it

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titan4Life,

I moved your post here because we don't need 1000 threads with specific teams looking for friendlies.

And instead of posting your keepers cell number may I humbly suggest the Private messaging forum? We wouldn't his cell getting bombarded with autotexts or anything... ;)
I'm sure "Steve" would appreciate it

Steve's busy trying to pillage our players for next season to worry about his phone ;) Hi Steve! :D

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Div 2 - 2009 Preseason

Preseason matches anybody???

The ND Titans (div 2) are looking for some friendly matches in August as a tune up for the 08-09 season. The first couple weeks of the season often seem to be a time to get the rust off so we thought why not see if anyone might be up for a preseason match or two. We haven't got started up ourselves but wanted to have some goals and things to look forward to, in order to get out butts in gear. Let us know if anyone is up for trying to set up a match. Contact via this thread or our goalie Steve @ 778.549.2495.

Enjoy the rest of the summer!
surrey coyotes b team is looking for teams that are willing to play in exhibition matches before the league starts...anyone interested pm me.....preferably teams that have fields available to them...split the ref costs....westcoast maybe?:)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Div 2 - 2009 Preseason

surrey coyotes b team is looking for teams that are willing to play in exhibition matches before the league starts...anyone interested pm me.....preferably teams that have fields available to them...split the ref costs....westcoast maybe?:)

We just got back from playing 5 games in 3 days and we play tonight in our semi final for Knights Soccer league. So any friendlies are out the question for us we will be looking forward to a little bit of a break.

WestCoast...What??? gearing up for winter by losing finals one and winning a semi the next.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we lost our Top goal scorer. we also lost our Captian. he was the pain in the arse center mig the other teams hatted. would tackle and run you over little pitt bull. we won't be bringing back a few guys either.but I think we might be alright this year.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well just an update with the aldergrove boys it looks as though the u21 team is going to take one of the Div 1 spots the warriors will take the other... that leaves the Div one team that moved up two years ago hopefully getting a spot in div 2... as aldergrove lost its div 2 spot last year... if we get a div 2 spot look for aldergrove to be very competitive this year as we will pretty much have the same team that only had 1 lost in the 06/07 season - except with a few new and better players... Sorry KH but looks like you may have some more rough times at parkside! :p:wa:

Cantuzzi

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would you guys just go down? and how did you get a spot if they got relegated? oh Cantuzzi we aren't to worried about you guys. we'll give you guys a game this time around. just make sure you have nets this time.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There will be a few spots available in Div 2B this year as Poco city United are folding and I heard that the poco Royals are also folding!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Roayls can't fold JC what are you doing?? Hey SS is that big striker that was pretty much unstoppable on a team yet? United can't fold either. they're a stapple of Div2. Cedar park on a Sunday afternoon, classic.United have always (except last year) been near the top of Div2. as the Great Beatle George Harrison said "all things must pass"

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
[quote=Kevin Hector; The Roayls can't fold JC what are you doing?? Hey SS is that big striker that was pretty much unstoppable on a team yet? United can't fold either. they're a stapple of Div2. Cedar park on a Sunday afternoon, classic.United have always (except last year) been near the top of Div2. as the Great Beatle George Harrison said "all things must pass"

Maybe they couldn't pass by the buffet table anymore ? Seriously though most of poco united are old enough for masters anyway.Time for them to move on. Redwoods will have a spot for some of them

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
[
Maybe they couldn't pass by the buffet table anymore ? Seriously though most of poco united are old enough for masters anyway.Time for them to move on. Redwoods will have a spot for some of them

I may have picked a few of my favorites for masters...and was there mention of a buffet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0