Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results, Banter & Predictions OffSeason & Summer 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Div 2 - 2009 Preseason

surrey coyotes b team is looking for teams that are willing to play in exhibition matches before the league starts...anyone interested pm me.....preferably teams that have fields available to them...split the ref costs....westcoast maybe?:)

who wants to play an overweight and out of shape coyotes b team... seriously we need the embarrassment to kick it up a notch... :D

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Div 2 - 2009 Preseason

Preseason matches anybody???

The ND Titans (div 2) are looking for some friendly matches in August as a tune up for the 08-09 season. The first couple weeks of the season often seem to be a time to get the rust off so we thought why not see if anyone might be up for a preseason match or two. We haven't got started up ourselves but wanted to have some goals and things to look forward to, in order to get out butts in gear. Let us know if anyone is up for trying to set up a match. Contact via this thread or our goalie Steve @ 778.549.2495.

Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Mackie Turf? I'm down =D

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Roayls can't fold JC what are you doing?? Hey SS is that big striker that was pretty much unstoppable on a team yet? United can't fold either. they're a stapple of Div2. Cedar park on a Sunday afternoon, classic.United have always (except last year) been near the top of Div2. as the Great Beatle George Harrison said "all things must pass"

Well there is about 7-10 of us moving up to masters now. Maybe there I will be quick again :rolleyes: ... The teams in div 2 were getting too young for us to keep up and we never picked up any youth to go with our older wiser players, so instead we are moving up as a group somewhat aswell and joining forces with Redwoods as we all played together 15 years ago..As for that guy you are talking about, you have a way better opinion of him then he deserves, musta had a good game against you guys. Thats not the norm, he is a very selfish player who never passes and actually only scored a few goals last year. He lacks alot of finish and we werent inviting him back if we did stay in div 2. So really you dont want him, I dont know wheres he's going to play but I dont think its fraser valley

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I owned that guy... but yes he ran me over a couple times... :(

Are you sure it was the same guy? #10 English accent about 5'6. but play's like he's 6'4 and after he's nearly snapped one of your ankles he helps you up with a big smile on his face.that guy?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well there is about 7-10 of us moving up to masters now. Maybe there I will be quick again :rolleyes: ... The teams in div 2 were getting too young for us to keep up and we never picked up any youth to go with our older wiser players, so instead we are moving up as a group somewhat aswell and joining forces with Redwoods as we all played together 15 years ago..As for that guy you are talking about, you have a way better opinion of him then he deserves, musta had a good game against you guys. Thats not the norm, he is a very selfish player who never passes and actually only scored a few goals last year. He lacks alot of finish and we werent inviting him back if we did stay in div 2. So really you dont want him, I dont know wheres he's going to play but I dont think its fraser valley

He had a really good game against us in Maple Ridge that wet cold Sunday afternoon. also your keeper is outstanding. we have enough players I was wondering if he was moving up with you guys. all the best in Masters and I really enjoyed our games against you guys last season.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He had a really good game against us in Maple Ridge that wet cold Sunday afternoon. also your keeper is outstanding. we have enough players I was wondering if he was moving up with you guys. all the best in Masters and I really enjoyed our games against you guys last season.

No he's not, he's only 25-26. I have no idea what his plans are. Our keeper actually doesnt have a team to go to at the moment. He's looking for a team since he's not old enough to join us in masters.

Good luck to you guys this year also, We will have to hook up sometime so I can collect that flat of beer from you guys! :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well just an update with the aldergrove boys it looks as though the u21 team is going to take one of the Div 1 spots the warriors will take the other... that leaves the Div one team that moved up two years ago hopefully getting a spot in div 2... as aldergrove lost its div 2 spot last year... if we get a div 2 spot look for aldergrove to be very competitive this year as we will pretty much have the same team that only had 1 lost in the 06/07 season - except with a few new and better players... Sorry KH but looks like you may have some more rough times at parkside! :p:wa:

Cantuzzi

Yeah it was rough last year, driving all the way out their to destroy Alderhole. I felt bad for everyone who had to make that trip in our division :(.....well except girth cause they lost;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0