Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Div. 2 Results and Banter: Sept. '05

Yo yo.

So, the carry on from the last thread, as I understand it, one of the DFC teams has signed Sliver, Skytrain (welcome back), Bored, Snowman, w/ Guru running the show.

No wonder the price of Pitt Meadows grown lamb meat has jumped.

~Keep it reel.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Holy Christ RangerForever, the mere mention of cake has you posting in his thread?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wait a minute, Guru is in charge?? WTF :eek:

I should have read the fine print, that guy is dumb as a post but on the positive side he is nearly as fast.
Skytrain has signed too: Early nomination for Defensive Player of the year!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Doesn't Skytrain need to work off a whole lot of chicken pies and bon-bons before being considered for deffensive player of the year?

~Werd.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah:

It's not just the cake.
There pies and bon-bons too here I see. :D

Oh, and by the way, you're all washed up and a bunch of has-beens.

Livin in the past,
RF

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
Yo yo.

So, the carry on from the last thread, as I understand it, one of the DFC teams has signed Sliver, Skytrain (welcome back), Bored, Snowman, w/ Guru running the show.

No wonder the price of Pitt Meadows grown lamb meat has jumped.

~Keep it reel.
W H A T ! ! ! DFC signed these guys... when did this happen?

I mentioned they'd be posting here, I'd better talk to them at training tonight if this is true! ..... DOH!!!

~~~~~

I can't believe Bored voted for himself :rolleyes: No wait.... I can believe it... :rolleyes:

....and Walls as well voting for himself? Who'd a thunk it... walls tootin' his own horny.... that's not like her..... er... I mean him.... :rolleyes:

~~~~~~

Goin out on a limb now with a prediction...
DFC being promoted to Div 1 .... going undefeated.
Less than 10 goals against,
More than 3 goals per game average.

Does that sound a tad cocky? :eek:

Oh.... one more award....
Bored for mouthy bastard of the year :eek:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

guru - DFC

just to let you know aldergove united has signed 5 guys who played div 1 last year as well as a former priemer goalie as our back up... look forward to scoring all 10 goals on you and I guess you'd better boost your goals for average somewhere else... :eek:

cheers
cantuzzi #3

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever said:
you're all washed up and a bunch of has-beens
RF

Ya think? With some luck maybe we can play Div 1 in the future where all the movers and shakers are, those with a future in the game.

I think you'd have been more accurate had you said that we are all 'never was's'

I have spoken with Skytrain and he says no, he doesn't.

Surely you jest Cantuzzi but thanks for the heads up. Aldergrove doesn't have a player capable of playing Premier Soccer in Port Alice, I shudder to think what their Former Div 1 calibre starters and former back up goalie are like. :eek:

10 goals, one game, I thought they seized all the pot and boarded up that tunnel - you get stuck in there and they decide to smoke your out?

Is it too late to adjust my predictions? It appears I may have spoken too soon, look out for aldergrove!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

nd united has picked up a cagey former striker from the masters div(retired). not so fast anymore but shields the bald very well and his daughters are preparing taco's for us after every win(insentive).

at mid we picked up the four by 50m bc breast stroke team. they've never played any actual sports before but are in great shape and should be a huge asset if we play eagleridge between october and may at their home pool..er..pitch?.....maybe Guru can come teach them to play?$$$$?? after all he's already been nominated for coach of the year :confused: .

at the back line we picked up a former premier.....................of bc mike harcourt. recovering niceley and should find mid-season form by mid-season. tall sob that dominates the box and the air. he's only been with us two weeks and already we're missing five new balls, our away kit and our team has incurred a 500million dollar defecit?? he has promissed to turn that around though by 2008, and like any bc born kid...i've got faith!!

if all goes as planned we are going to purchase the entire dewdney football club in 2009 to have them rickshaw us around olympic village in 2010 :knvb: :wa: :bronco: !!!!!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
I have spoken with Skytrain and he says no, he doesn't.

He doesn't what?
Play football?
Like that's a big fcuking secret.
Or he doesn't eat chicken pies and bon-bons?
Liar... :p

And Division 1 isn't where the movers and shakers are.
They're all in Masters now... ;)

Oh, and by the way, tell Sliver the door's still open for him. :D

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I may have opened my mouth too soon.... I wasn't aware of all the new signings around the league... :(

OK.... I'd like to make an adendum to my prediction.... or more accurately, a complete reversal.....

Let's go with the mighty Aldergrove in 1st due to this new info of signing these heavyweights... Celtic barely missing relegation.... but strictly because they're doing away with div 3 next year, and increasing Div 2 to 57 teams.

Are there enough players left in premier and div 1 do to this influx of players to the obvious enticing draw to playing in Div 2 ?!?

Walls.... sorry bud... can't help you out with that breast stoke team. I've been told no more nitro pills, so I can't risk it. You signed Harcourt? ? He'll be missed at the home!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever said:
Oh, and by the way, tell Sliver the door's still open for him. :D

That's funny.... tee hee .... the door open a "Sliver"... :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Masters... the Victoria of Mens Soccer

Doors are open to Sliver all over the place apparently but I think he is happy where he is, we have a deal. For ever goal I bag I must assist on two of his before I score again.

I have already pencilled myself in for a trick against Aldergrove, that means Lloyd should have.... need a little help here, not very good at math.

I wen't back through the History Books one titled 'Bored - a study in Mediocrity" shows the last time I took part in a double digit game it was in Aldergrove - history does tend to repeat.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

bored said:
Masters... the Victoria of Mens Open Soccer

Doors are open to Sliver all over the place apparently but I think he is happy where he is, we have a deal. For ever goal I bag I must assist on two of his before I score again.

So JM got his hatty because he was subbing for Sliver the other night? That explains that... And your two came from Shifty Dwarf.... is there some deal there as well? :confused: this is going to get confusing .... even for a Guru :eek:

bored said:
I wen't back through the History Books one titled 'Bored - a study in Mediocrity" shows the last time I took part in a double digit game it was in Aldergrove - history does tend to repeat.

That's hilarious... that's the same with myself... in 1999 we played at some pasture and ran the score to 13 nil... at about 8 nil we took players off the park and moved the backline up front... someone should explain things to the Abarites, that it's OK to cross center.... staying to one half is just for training sessions.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

bored said:
Masters... the Victoria of Mens Soccer

:D

No, wait a minute, I mean :mad:

Or do you mean Victoria, Australia?

Speaking of, I enjoyed your absence down under....

;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever said:
:D

I enjoyed your absence down under....

;)

Nice one, :confused:
Cruel and hurtful but probably fair. :confused:

Slighlty surprising that you would enjoy trading jabs with all these mindless idiots and shy away from a challenge but I understand.

You have grown soft during my absence. I too will someday retire to Masters when I have no zeal for life but for now I will continue to fight for a spot on the Canadian National by gaining exposure in Div 2 FVSL. :(

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

bored said:
..... Slighlty surprising that you would enjoy trading jabs with all these mindless idiots ........... I too will someday retire to Masters when I have no zeal for life but for now I will continue to fight for a spot on the Canadian National by gaining exposure in Div 2 FVSL. :(
:( :( :( :( :( :( that wasn't nice at all... you should be nice to the coach.... he may sit you if you refer to him as an idiot, then you won't get a chance to shine in front of the national side scouts :eek:

And since you're trading jabs... does that make you an idiot as well..... or just Bored?! :p

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

why don't you guys start your own thread.........
..........panty tiers of dewdney wetlands!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0