Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Week 12 MOTW

[FVSL Div 2] Week 12 MOTW's

• Geu Inter versus Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • Athletic Club BC versus LUFC Nomads

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went out to watch acbc premier team play poco rangers premier on sunday night ,and i thought it was the div 2 acbc but little did i realize rich pretty much dresses everyone to either div 2 or premier with exception to diaz ,justin ,admir and the keeper(tyler ),3 0f these guys are former whitecaps.
Rich dont get upset im not complaining perhaps i give you credit for it....
I just want the div 2 teams to know that we are playing against the fraser valleys best team and possibly one of the better teams in the lower mainland ...This is a true test for any team that wants to get promoted and know what its like to play at the next level,thanks gouse for giving div 2 that competition.
I dont know who to cheer for ,either way it will help us.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
if ACBC brings out the same squad they have been the past 4 weeks...no contest.

I know we are not breaking any rules and you are not complaining BUT..
I feel i must explain ourselves so you can understand what we are trying and doing.
First off..if you look at our roster it is bottom heavy...the exact same as (i will use ) Pt Moody (because I respect that club) check it out.
Second. We played everyone on the team who showed up vs Guldford. Everyone played. Yes we had more of the better players play that game because we need to ensure a victory as Guildford is ahead of us in points and we need to beat them to finnish first to ensure promotion.
Third. The last four games(check the game sheets)(Guildford aside) we have rested almost everyone who may get a call up to Premier because of H1N1 and quite frankly we didnt need them as its time to get the guys staying in div 2 time together playing and jelling.
What some of you see on the field is...We are allowed 7 callups. Seven is half of the number on most teams. We like to give everyone in our club the chance to dress and maybe play alittle for experiance on /in Premier.
If you follow our team close you will notice everyone from div2 at one point or another playing Premier.
So I can see where it looks like the whole team is Premier.
Actually that is how we look at ACBC. 1 team in 2 divisions.
1 club with 1 team in 2 divisions. (keeps everyone happy)
Attracts better players too.
POCO and Moody,actually most clubs do it to some degree.
We are fortunate enough to beat most Premier teams by more than 1 goal so alot more of the bench guys get to play as where on other teams they might not beacuse the games are closer.
So ya you are playing the best Club in the FVSL but not really but ya sort of ...LOL
Oh and thankyou.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So if I get this straight, putting the last 2 posts together... ACBC's div 2 team is the best team in the FVSL, and since the PM prem team is the only team to beat ACBC's prem team, that means that our div 2 team is really the best team in the fraser valley. No wonder we have 9 goals in 2 games all of a sudden! GEU you guys best not even show up to the painted hardwood. :wa:

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont slide tackle much any more I do open "ice" hits.

I think the Nomads should step it up for this game. They tend to do well against better teams and then shite the bed against teams they should be beating (Sikh, Bullets...bearcats)
ugh the bearcats game still haunts me. Worst birthday ever

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, I deff understand Ghouse, maybe I should re-phrase..."If ACBC plays most of their premier players like they have the past 4 weeks...no contest". I am assuming this as you have been crushing teams the past 4 weeks..and not necessarily doing that the first time you played those teams.

I know you wanted to give your non-regular premier players most of the playing time when the year started. However, once you dropped 4 pts, and noticed perhaps you might not get promoted, things changed. And I am not blaming you. It would just be nice for it to be acknowledged....

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played everyone on the team who showed up vs Guldford. Everyone played. Yes we had more of the better players play that game because we need to ensure a victory as Guildford is ahead of us in points and we need to beat them to finnish first to ensure promotion.
Third. The last four games(check the game sheets)(Guildford aside) we have rested almost everyone who may get a call up to Premier because of H1N1 and quite frankly we didnt need them as its time to get the guys staying in div 2 time together playing and jelling.

You must have a lot guys sitting on the bench that dont play for your team, as you definitly didnt use everybody in the Guildford game. I watched that game, and I watched your bench. Some of the guys dressed on your bench, believed they wouldnt even be playing so they took off their gear, as you didnt make significant changes until maybe the 75th minute and even then the game was pretty much secure with you guys up by 3 or 4 goals.

Either way, the club system is in place for a reason. If you can take advantage of it, I think thats the best way to build a club and earn promotion for your whole club.

Just dont piss on everyone and tell them its raining...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jay 7..vs Guildford every player played..The guys undressing had played already..Everyone played. We were up 3-0 (i think) and that is when the bench went in.
But 100% everyone played.
Actually we have never not played anyone this year div 2. A couple guys didnt play that were injured and still dressed but new they were there for support.
look at the scores..even i play everyone when the score is lobsided.
Gulidford 7 we have not been playing our(premier) guys for the last 4/5 games. Actually they played at the games we tied..LOL (we did vs Guildford )but the last weeks we have not used them...we have just been getting our squad back from last year and do not need the other guys now,we rest them for the Premier games and are being signed up perminantly now..well after Sundays game vs the Nomads. Might need them as the Nomads always give us trouble. But our team from last year is all comeing back now from injuries and playing VMSL and UBC.
They do look good.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya a couple guys signed with the VMSL this summer and are comeing back...they miss the FVSL..to many rained out games I guess lol..Actually Sonny signed with his fathers team Bosnia div 2 VMSL and had always planned on returning around this time.
So nothing new to us ,and we are back to where we were last year at around this time.
Exsept Masry is playing with Delta VMSL Premier right now so we picked up Hugo the Keeper from Panama who just moved here....And he is great. he just needs English lessons. Found him in the multicultural league. Advantage ACBC playing all year round in many leagues and tournaments. Always looking for new talent. He is a gem. will play some Premier games this month for sure. Behind Tyler of coarse.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So if I get this straight, putting the last 2 posts together... ACBC's div 2 team is the best team in the FVSL, and since the PM prem team is the only team to beat ACBC's prem team, that means that our div 2 team is really the best team in the fraser valley. No wonder we have 9 goals in 2 games all of a sudden! GEU you guys best not even show up to the painted hardwood. :wa:

I text Franchise yesterday after he ran his mouth about not lossing any soccer bets. so I bet him a case of beer that the Gunners would beat or Tie Inter. He wouldn't take it:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0