Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Week 17 MOTW

[FVSL Div 2] Week 17 MOTW's

• North Delta SC Titans vs Cloverdale Utd FC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
With only 12 able bodies now out of 21, don't bother including us on a MOTW poll. This past week we had a good showing with 11 guys. If we get healthy and back to our run before Xmas you never know, otherwise it could be an abrupt end to our season in a few weeks.

I know I'm not being as positive as IS and the Nomads. So I'll go out on a limb and say 9-1 win for the Titans this week.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
With only 12 able bodies now out of 21, don't bother including us on a MOTW poll. This past week we had a good showing with 11 guys. If we get healthy and back to our run before Xmas you never know, otherwise it could be an abrupt end to our season in a few weeks.

I know I'm not being as positive as IS and the Nomads. So I'll go out on a limb and say 9-1 win for the Titans this week.

Yeah, unfortunately I heard they will have their full squad there for once, so you may be in trouble :)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
no real stand out games there franny. our game with the gunners will be a good one but even if we lose and mission win we will still be 4 points clear with a game in hand. not really much importance other than losing could hurt us going into cup.

titan4life i still think you guys will go on a usual good cup run, bit let down on your guys season especially after all of bam bam's talking during pre season but you can't help commitment.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta say that any time we have a go with the Gunners, it's a good game. After our showing last week against the Pumas we better be hungry. Wish like hell I could play.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta say that any time we have a go with the Gunners, it's a good game. After our showing last week against the Pumas we better be hungry. Wish like hell I could play.

Wait till to you see there new forward with the pink boots :)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cetlic midfielder:"how do you let a guy on your team get away with having pink boots?" Gunner midfielder " I don't even know his name, he just showed up and signed, I guess we'll always be able to see him and know where he is"

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cetlic midfielder:"how do you let a guy on your team get away with having pink boots?" Gunner midfielder " I don't even know his name, he just showed up and signed, I guess we'll always be able to see him and know where he is"

Celtic forward "is that guy wearing pink boots"? Gunner defence "the way he is playing he should have on a pink skirt"

LMFAO

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm, off the post volley ring a bell? They are doing just fine :D

Better than mine then I guess, and in all honesty I almost bought the pink ones but decided upon the "gay" ones. Plus I've seen two ppl with the cheaper editions of my "gay" design, one on bc utd and one on the mf titans. The titans player scored the opening goal when we played them.
Anyways it shows that there isn't anything to special about this weekends games if were talking about gay boots lol.
One last thing though, I don't even like my boots I just got them for the collection really.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better than mine then I guess, and in all honesty I almost bought the pink ones but decided upon the "gay" ones. Plus I've seen two ppl with the cheaper editions of my "gay" design, one on bc utd and one on the mf titans. The titans player scored the opening goal when we played them.
Anyways it shows that there isn't anything to special about this weekends games if were talking about gay boots lol.
One last thing though, I don't even like my boots I just got them for the collection really.

I'm not discriminating either, I will make fun of anyone with them, not just you. Don't lie either, you didn't get them for the collection, you got them for the skills they come with. That's why I got white boots.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

That's alot of money just for a collection. I would have stuck with stamps ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0