Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Week 3 MOTW

[FVSL Div 2] Week 3 MOTW's

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
before i offer tissues to inter after upsetting them, i'm simply stating my opinion. just because we played terrible against you does not mean that you have a great defense. you beat us, fair enough but i think that good offenses will find a way through your back line and if you do pull it together and have a great defense this year then fantastic for you.

as for the gunners who don't call down players from div 1 what I meant to say then is that your div 1 team has 10 players and the rest are signed up for your div 2 team so you can sandbag until jan by taking your good div one players and using them on div 2 team when needed. is that a little more accurate?

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah i gotta agree with Franchise here. Even tho we did not have a great defensive game vs you guys, you never had posession for more than a few touches and you only had 2 shots at the net. Where we had somewhere in the range of 15-20 at least. plus pretty much all the ball posession. granted we should have had the posession being up a man for 65 mintues. Our team is a new one and we're still geling together. just need some time. I hope its all figured out before saturday cuz we have a BIG game vs the gunners.

and as i said, i hope you win :p

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter isn't upset.. we're 1-0 lol Good luck with the season. You coming to watch the game on saturday banana man? we'll have a beer waiting for you.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter isn't upset.. we're 1-0 lol Good luck with the season. You coming to watch the game on saturday banana man? we'll have a beer waiting for you.

the promise of beers is very intruiging haha although after two games without players I don't think my team would be happy if i pull a no show. we play dewdney at 7.15. Might be able to watch you the week after against dfc. looks like you play a team after us, i might be able to give you some heads up haha, maybe!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
before i offer tissues to inter after upsetting them, i'm simply stating my opinion. just because we played terrible against you does not mean that you have a great defense. you beat us, fair enough but i think that good offenses will find a way through your back line and if you do pull it together and have a great defense this year then fantastic for you.

as for the gunners who don't call down players from div 1 what I meant to say then is that your div 1 team has 10 players and the rest are signed up for your div 2 team so you can sandbag until jan by taking your good div one players and using them on div 2 team when needed. is that a little more accurate?

We do the same thing and to tell you the truth its the best way to run your club. Some call it sandbagging but I call it good management of a club.
Your players get use to a system and can play where needed and when needed. The Gunners are always a threat because of it and So are we.
You other clubs should take note.
Dont forget we do not have a CAT system in the FVSL so this is what we have to do. Infact thats why we started our second team.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our game will be the match of the week because we are all good friends and havent played each other in what 2 or 3 years. Nomads won in shoot out I think after a huge scaffufal where the ref walked off the park...lol
Dont forget the BBQ
I hear someone may fly in (bus in) from way up north to help you guys out.

I wish i could bring the bbq for ya big guy but i gotta jet right after the game to that wedding im missing. Gotta get my groove on and get in on the free booze action before its all gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0