Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2 Week 8] MOTW

[FVSL Div 2 Week 8] MOTW's

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Voted ACBC vs Westcoast...

With Canny and Kyd with the 'Cat' team for ACBC I'm interested to see if this hits double digits... :eek:

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Voted ACBC vs Westcoast...

With Canny and Kyd with the 'Cat' team for ACBC I'm interested to see if this hits double digits... :eek:

we now have a bunch of people that can put it in the back of the net right now !!! :rolleyes: yep about 5-7 should b fun and thats why we r all here right ?? except for u Johnny u put the F-U in fun !!! lol :D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I voted for us because Im going to dress for 15 min to get the case of beer West Coast Promiced me if I play...Then I will use the beer for our Poker fundraiser and give it to all the boys playin poker..its a free booze poker tournament so this will help cut costs.
Thanx Westcoast.
I will be the pilon up front with the skin tight jersey and shorts up my ass. number 69.

Dont forget the case of (any flavor is fine) cause I am dressing. You started this.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I voted for us because Im going to dress for 15 min to get the case of beer West Coast Promiced me if I play...Then I will use the beer for our Poker fundraiser and give it to all the boys playin poker..its a free booze poker tournament so this will help cut costs.
Thanx Westcoast.
I will be the pilon up front with the skin tight jersey and shorts up my ass. number 69.

Dont forget the case of (any flavor is fine) cause I am dressing. You started this.

So why haven't I got an invite to this poker tournament? That 15 pack of budweiser will be waiting for you on the sidelines. I want to see 15 mins of hard work no walking around like me. It's too bad I probably won't be able to play in this game. I will have to spectate from a far. I'll keep it cloudy. I will try and get the best squad out to make it a game and we'll be in a defensive lock down. But being the day after halloween and the game being accross a bridge it might be hard work.

WestCoast...What??? There will be plenty of pictures of Ghouse playing out there believe me.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey you never said I had to work hard...you said I had to play 15 minutes and thats all im plannin on doing...I am way way way out of shape ...well ,round is a shape right...anyways I dont want another heart attack so all your going to get is 15 minutes of a well rounded pilon. Dont worry i will send everyone an invite to our poker fundraiser.
Your totally invited. End of Novemberish.
The BC Poker Chamionships are at RiverRock from the 12 to the 22 so we have to wait till thats done cause a few of us are playing for the big bucks then.
Were talking Sat Nov 28 ,But I will let you know the details in a few days or so.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geez, I might have to come out and watch this one if there's beer on the line.:D

Maybe we should just get you two to have a sumo match in the centre circle at half time...:D:D

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey you never said I had to work hard...you said I had to play 15 minutes and thats all im plannin on doing...I am way way way out of shape ...well ,round is a shape right...anyways I dont want another heart attack so all your going to get is 15 minutes of a well rounded pilon. Dont worry i will send everyone an invite to our poker fundraiser.
The BC Poker Chamionships are at RiverRock from the 12 to the 22 so we have to wait till thats done cause a few of us are playing for the big bucks then.
Were talking Sat Nov 28 ,But I will let you know the details in a few days or so.

I would be down for sure as long we don't have a game that night. Ok you don't have to play hard I don't want a death on my hands.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

ours is Nov 27th, so come to the Nomads poker fundraiser first!

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geez, I might have to come out and watch this one if there's beer on the line.:D

Maybe we should just get you two to have a sumo match in the centre circle at half time...:D:D
we would like the field to remain playable for the 2nd half.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter is in bad shape this weekend.....just talked to the coach and now 11 guys are in questions as they are ill myself included as one of them......I sure hope that everyone will be okay and none of our guys are in serious shape.

I would like to thank the Pheonix for helping us out this weekend with 7 guys and to those Inter that play good luck.

Please go easy on Inter this weekend Pumas its really a div 3 team now:(

kaspro

Mar 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we got josh tonight apparently, just also got the news im out for 6-8 weeks again. but karl doesnt need surgery so we'll both be back for a cup run in the new year

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
we got josh tonight apparently, just also got the news im out for 6-8 weeks again. but karl doesnt need surgery so we'll both be back for a cup run in the new year

who are you telling this to???

Watch out for Daniel O...he is the guy to watch on Mission:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0