Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Week 9 MOTW

[FVSL Div 2] Week 9 MOTW's

• DFC Celtic versus GEU Pumas

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • GEU Inter versus Mission Athletic FC

• Athletic Club BC versus Guildford Utd

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • Fraser Valley Red Devils versus White Rock Utd

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus Marain Joseph is that like a tryout for 3 differnt teams on there! And I hope guilford kills them, if its the same team from summer I like playin those guys, especially against OZ up front, that guy is just clinical!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of guys for sure...Popular eh...So which Guys are Premier Kjohnsob since you know everyone so well.
These are the guys who have had time with the first team.
Ryan C who played div 3 with you till he came to us.
Is getting in shape as his broken foot took him out for 5 weeks.
Chris K who has a Sports hernia.and cant play a full game due to pain. (sorry chris)lol
Has to play to keep up his fitness till he can get in for the very common surgury.
John S div 2 skipper who has never left the div 2 or Premier team ever (at every game)and was one of the guys who started ACBC 5 years ago.
The 2 new Africans Habil and Eray. They play once in a while because they have no friends yet and Soccer gives them something to do while they get to know people.
(and its free)for the love of the game. PS they play the same positions as Chris and Ryan so they cant be on the field at the same time.
Couple new guys but they have to start in div 2 till they can earn a spot on the first team...Maybe they will,maybe they wont.
Couple 17 year olds that we call up once in a while.
Anyone else....Nope
Well thats not true either. We try and get everyone up for a game or 2 over the year to see how they do and to give them the experiance.
No one gets left behind.
Thats another reason guys play for ACBC.

But all rules out this weekend as we are prepin for Guildford.
They are in first for a reason.Good squad and we are not takeing the game lightly.
We HAVE to win. We want promotion.
2 ties this year did us no good. 1 was a good game vs the Nomads and the other was a crapfest vs Sikh.
We have an H1N1 problem as many of you do...No shaking hands and shareing water bottles. is in effect.
But were ready.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offence but Celtic /Pumas have no bussiness being on here this week.
Either does Inter /Mission.
FVRD/WRU could be a game for here on any other week.
This week without a doubt is the ACBC/Gilf ort game.

No voteing nessasary.

Celtic/Pumas definitely doesn't mean much to anyone who isn't playing in the game. A Couple former Celtic now on the Pumas, one former Puma on the Celtic. As well as a cross -town darby. We all know each other really well and have played with/against each other for a while. Celtic need a win to stop underachieving and get their f*cking ass out of the basement. 2-1 Celtic if everyone who is supposed to come out does...but that hasn't happened all year. I know both of us are relying on calling up a keep this weekend. I guarantee this game is more aggressive than the Inter/Pumas game and I'll make sure a few Puma heads are gonna roll. I'll make anyone on that team my bitch and you can quote me on that!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic/Pumas definitely doesn't mean much to anyone who isn't playing in the game. A Couple former Celtic now on the Pumas, one former Puma on the Celtic. As well as a cross -town darby. We all know each other really well and have played with/against each other for a while. Celtic need a win to stop underachieving and get their f*cking ass out of the basement. 2-1 Celtic if everyone who is supposed to come out does...but that hasn't happened all year. I know both of us are relying on calling up a keep this weekend. I guarantee this game is more aggressive than the Inter/Pumas game and I'll make sure a few Puma heads are gonna roll. I'll make anyone on that team my bitch and you can quote me on that!

Were pretty much all buddies on Inter and Pumas and the aggressivness wears thin when you have the ball 90% of the game and the score is out of hand. MOTW has nothing to do with standings but the fact that the game is going to be close and either team can win. People assume the ACBC Guildford game is going to be close....I don't. Which is why I went with your game as I think this is going to be a one goal game or even a tie. Hopefully you guys get to play this weekend with the shitty weather and your field in playing condition.

Best luck Skinny Rabbit ;)

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont understand why people are knocking Rich and ACBC on who plays where. Many of us on the Reserves have had playing time on the first team and any of us or semi regulars on the first team. Its not that Rich wants to stack the Reserve team is that our First team is stacked. I mean come ACBC as a club is very talented. Rich has done a great job on recruiting and has made 2 good teams. So if Ryan C. and Chris Kyd arnt fit to play on the first team then they are obviously going to play on the reserves then sit on the bench on the first team and not get fit. What keeps ACBC going is the fact that both teams are competitive. Every time we play an inner squad game its always a close game and we dont go lightly on each other either. On another note because Rich has created such a competitive club we continuously get new people trying out so we are always trying to playing at a high level or else our spot will be taken by someone else. Thats ACBC.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont understand why people are knocking Rich and ACBC on who plays where. Many of us on the Reserves have had playing time on the first team and any of us or semi regulars on the first team. Its not that Rich wants to stack the Reserve team is that our First team is stacked. I mean come ACBC as a club is very talented. Rich has done a great job on recruiting and has made 2 good teams. So if Ryan C. and Chris Kyd arnt fit to play on the first team then they are obviously going to play on the reserves then sit on the bench on the first team and not get fit. What keeps ACBC going is the fact that both teams are competitive. Every time we play an inner squad game its always a close game and we dont go lightly on each other either. On another note because Rich has created such a competitive club we continuously get new people trying out so we are always trying to playing at a high level or else our spot will be taken by someone else. Thats ACBC.

did you win a 'best of grade' ribbon with that speech?:D

Ghouse, someone is sucking up ;)

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol..well im already a starter so suckin up wasnt my intention. i cant start unfortunately though since i just recovered from H1N1 and havent got my lungs back yet.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
All my H1N1 players are startin vs Guildford Sunday so if we cant beat them the team playing them next week can.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
miss/inter, this is really the only mission game i wanted to see. mb10 seeing his new team lose to his old one. i think mission gets one of there strikers back and they should be starting a new keeper.

ghouse im sure your game will be good but id rather watch this one.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
miss/inter, this is really the only mission game i wanted to see. mb10 seeing his new team lose to his old one. i think mission gets one of there strikers back and they should be starting a new keeper.

ghouse im sure your game will be good but id rather watch this one.

Is this new forward JOSHUA ATEBE....no worries our defence will control Josh.

Josh is a good guy....just to bad he signed with Mission

I will score one for you gt5 :D

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this new forward JOSHUA ATEBE....no worries our defence will control Josh.

Josh is a good guy....just to bad he signed with Mission

I will score one for you gt5 :D

His name is joshua atebe but i dunno if its the same one, the one i know will more then likley pot a few against your deffence.

and franni save it for your next game against mission, tis sad but i wont be able to watch this game, you should be nearing your max goals on the season soon i dont want you wasteing one when im not there. i have my own game i must attend.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
His name is joshua atebe but i dunno if its the same one, the one i know will more then likley pot a few against your deffence.

and franni save it for your next game against mission, tis sad but i wont be able to watch this game, you should be nearing your max goals on the season soon i dont want you wasteing one when im not there. i have my own game i must attend.

There's only one Joshua Atebe, good guy, good player, has developed tons since being with UFV and under Alan Errington. Watch out for the afro in the box (assuming he still has the giant afro)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mb10 seeing his new team lose to his old one. one

hardly my old team when there is only 2 for sure guys playing and if josh does then 3, as the other 2 are injured. Losing is not gonna happen graham, after last week's win i hardly see us losing, especially on turf which most of those guys don't play on often. should we bet on this game mr thompson?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have known Josh for years....he is a good player when he plays with teammates that can use his talent. I heard their new keeper is still attending classes at highschool and popping woodies for the lunch lady??? GT5 any truth to that?

You must not know me then....I am now were near maxed on goals;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hardly my old team when there is only 2 for sure guys playing and if josh does then 3, as the other 2 are injured. Losing is not gonna happen graham, after last week's win i hardly see us losing, especially on turf which most of those guys don't play on often. should we bet on this game mr thompson?

I want to jump in on that bet......its going to be a Missionblues/Franchise scoring spree :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0