Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL] Div 3 2015/2016 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rowdies - "We are more than just Newman" 19 goals in 6-7 games....lol, don't get me wrong im all for playing with friends but the league should probably hand out a golden boot to the 2nd most goals as well because that's just ridiculous. Someone tell him Westcoast Prem hasn't won the title ever, they could probably use some of those goals.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rowdies - "We are more than just Newman" 19 goals in 6-7 games....lol, don't get me wrong im all for playing with friends but the league should probably hand out a golden boot to the 2nd most goals as well because that's just ridiculous. Someone tell him Westcoast Prem hasn't won the title ever, they could probably use some of those goals.
Actually we won the premier league in 2003-2004 and we have had a golden boot winner in JC a few years ago. (just aged myself again) But basically having a div 1 team in div 3 is a little unfair to the other teams, they should have been put into div 2.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually we won the premier league in 2003-2004 and we have had a golden boot winner in JC a few years ago. (just aged myself again) But basically having a div 1 team in div 3 is a little unfair to the other teams, they should have been put into div 2.
You telling me you sambol and company won the men's prem title when you were 17 years old, you're not that old...2003 lol I was still in elementary school.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sambol didn't, but I did and I was 17/18 that year (currently 31) players like Rob Mills, Jason Hampton, Ken Laity were on the squad that year and the coach was Al Solk.Its a different thing when you're in the locker room with one of your teachers having a beer after a game and seeing them in class Monday morning. Most of the guys who are left playing are now with Castillians or Dominion. After that Stu took over before Pav and Leno stepped in and the younger guys on the Knights didn't come through until about 2005-2006.

Last edited:

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL now that's a great teacher that recognizes you are just being part of a group and not doing anything "wrong"/bad by having a pint with your teammates. What happens on a men's team stays with the men's team ;)

TheWayUnequal

Nov 8, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the deal with POCO Rockets? Played them last year, first game of cup, and won 5-0. They were middle of table. Second this year, really?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard they picked up a few of the old div 1 Razorbacks players and also have a Brazilian exchange student who is magic.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rockets have always been a good team, they finished 4th last year behind us, Poco Royals and the Port Moody Gunners team that was using U-21 Prem level players.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic Pomo. I'm all for the club system, but not in the lower divisions where most guys are just there for a fun kick around.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rockets have always been a good team, they finished 4th last year behind us, Poco Royals and the Port Moody Gunners team that was using U-21 Prem level players.

LOL

EDIT - I'm actually pretty confident we didn't use call ups in any of the 3 losses to your team? In fact the closest game between us was in cup, so def no U-21 PREM call ups... but hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.
CLASSIC POMO fielding teams that do ok in their divisions..

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard they picked up a few of the old div 1 Razorbacks players and also have a Brazilian exchange student who is magic.

Hard working team, but I didn't notice any standouts/crazy Brazilian exchange kids, or a much different team than prior years.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nick Leonard who is signed for your Prem team this year, played for you against us last season. We gonna pretend like that didn't happen?. Stole you the only point we dropped all season if I remember correctly, ya hes good.

Oh right. second game of the season or something? Were we short? Sorry man, didn't realize you were losing that much sleep over it.

Ham

Nov 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick Poll: Will Rowdies lose a game this season?

1. Yes

2. No

No... The Rowdies are so hot right now... Rowdies

GodfatherRowdie

Jan 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
He should have at least 25 if he wasnt so damn wasteful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0