Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3 & 4] Results and Banter: Dec '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please post all game reports and friendly piss-taking banter here for the month of December.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess that means the bulls will be undefeated this weekend "The Franchise"

the munchkin

Oct 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Guys,

As you can see, I am new to TTPing. Two questions:
1) Is the Trinity Western Team in 3B The Varsity team, or a bunch of thumpers out to play.
2) Argyle, tell me how to set myself up properly.

Thanks, The Small One

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good then we can kick the piss out of them then :D but I wouldn't count out the Miners or the Bullets or the POCO team four way race in my mind.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
******TO ALL DIV 3 - A & B PLAYERS*****

How many are there that are actually posting on this site? Is there a way to get information out to the other teams to make them aware that you are all bashing them? As well...for those that are posting, keep up the good work, and start spreading the TTP word!

Who here plays for what teams?

If you have any ideas, post here, or PM me!

Thanks...and have a great day!

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
A guy going by the name the Munchkin might want to try Davie street.
Is your corner up that way?;) You know that he likes you...he may come find you!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:
******TO ALL DIV 3 - A & B PLAYERS*****

How many are there that are actually posting on this site? Is there a way to get information out to the other teams to make them aware that you are all bashing them? As well...for those that are posting, keep up the good work, and start spreading the TTP word!

Who here plays for what teams?

It almost seems that you could play for Aldergrove, bash everyone but Poco or PAU, and get away with it because I'm pretty sure no one else from 3A is on here. Word of mouth is how I heard about it last year, but that was in CAT, never heard anyone talk about it down here. I play for PAU.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch 12? - Aldergrove 0

Not really the best game to watch. A piss poor showing with AU not being able to field a full team. Not really much to say about it other than a good scoreline to enter the break with.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we'll find out next year as I've heard some stuff through the grapevine that 3A will be a superior division, and 3B will be for the not so good teams. Does anyone else have a Cup game against a top team from the other division?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0