Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3 & 4] Results and Banter - Jan '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Year, new month, new banter...

Get the trash talking started!!! Who is going to sh!t the bed this month? Who is the most annoying poster in this thread? Which team is overated? Who is overly cocky on the pitch...yet lacks the skill to back it up??? Which sidelines has the best birds??? (Especially interested in this one as I may want to check that game out!!) Which squad will end up in the cellar?????

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Freeze 3 - Peace Arch 2

Pretty much the worst game I've played. The whole game was crap and we couldn't have played worse if we tried. Better shape up if we want any chance against Langley next week.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco City Pacific 4 - Micron 0

Micron only had 9 guys, they held on pretty well for a while but we wore them down as the game went on.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch 4 - LUFC 2

Horrible game played by us, it's lucky they were short men otherwise it would have been ugly. Another week of not being able to score to save our lives, hopefully the X-mas break is out of us now.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Bullets 4 LUFC Krank'd 1

Lot of boys trying to work of the x-mas turkey and New years booze!! Not a classic match by any standards. Highlight had to be drunken fan gettin tossed for unruly language toward ref! Both teams swore we didn't know who the hell he was!!! or what he was saying! Anyhow defenitaly looks like Royals and the Titans will battle for 1 - 2 on the 3B side of things.
Good luck to-all.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes 2 - Peace Arch 0
There's something to be said when you play a team as crappy as the Coyotes and somehow manage to lose 2 - 0. Missing a million shots is one of them.

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This year it's up for grabs.Next season Bradner is going to kick all your asses.If that doesn't happen,there is always beer.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wheelhouse 2 - 2 pacific
definitely motw, a back and forth battle. we tied it with 5 mins left and had our keeper save a penal with about 2 left. the kind of game that makes you not mind getting up to play in surrey at 10am!
anybody got a match report from the coquitlam - freeze tie?
and what's with the coyotes? 2 wins in a row. sheesh!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's what's with the Coyotes, they suck, and that somehow draws other teams to shoot just as bad as they are, then they get a deflection goal, and a fluke clearance from half that sails into the top corner.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
how about a 3a MOTW for the 27-29th?
my vote goes to the 3rd vs. 4th matchup, biased, after the first meeting it would be hard to argue against it. but the langley-coq matchup could be an interesting one too.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the MOTW: ME vs YOU! (you do play for poco city right?) It should be a great game, we finally looked good in training, plus we wanna jump you in standings, watch out for me as I'm garaunteeing some nice goals (not like the one I scored last time)

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
your going too lose to 2 poco teams in 2 weeks!! were not going too let what happend last time happen again!! is your field going too be open?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm, we didn't lose to a Poco team last week, just a shitty one, and our field is always open. What happened last time won't happen again, you're not going to get a lead to blow.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Poco City, and I can say hi, even though I have no idea how to say that name, but I'l try

i think they're referring to the first round of the cup as the 2nd poco team. and what # do you actually wear, i saw no #21 last time we played peace arch, do you really wear #21 or are you like that totto10 poser who wears #21?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0