Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL Div 3 Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting to note that ACBC still has 3 games to make up and Nomads have two to make up...the gap could widen even more...

and All Langley teams in the top 10...nice work LUFC :D

Only 1 of the 4 D3 teams from Langley will not be promoted (Young Guns) while no Langley teams will be relegated in the FVSL...Period...say hello to 6 LUFC Teams in D2 next year(Nomads, Clones, Knights, Wolves, Athletica, Rangers) ...2 in D1, 1 premier, and 1 for sure in D3.

And only 1 left in cup I think :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 if you count the PAK...

oh, and the Nomads haters can all watch this space as the only remaining D3 Teams come from our Group (3A) and we have won the three games against them, with 1 to make up yet vs the Rangers.

We are now 1 point behind the Rangers with a game against them and a game in hand.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
johnnybluenose said:
say hello to 6 LUFC Teams in D2 next year(Nomads, Clones, Knights, Wolves, Athletica, Rangers) ...2 in D1, 1 premier, and 1 for sure in D3.

Actually, one more win for LUFC Wolves and we have Three D1 teams.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow. nicely done... I forgot all about that...They should be able to beat Poco and secure that, they hold the tie breaker as well as they beat Stalls boys 1-0 twice...

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow. nicely done... I forgot all about that...They should be able to beat Poco and secure that, they hold the tie breaker as well as they beat Stalls boys 1-0 twice...

Yup.

Only downside is there won't be many teams to draw on for players for the D2 teams... Younguns will need 45 guys signed to help you all in D2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0