Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL Div 3 Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay guys, It is altogether too early to be posting this as the teams have only played two games, but it should make for interesting banter. keep in mind that this is blended, although there are three divisions that only play inside themselves ie Nomads cannot play ACBC etc...

COMBINED 3a, b, & c (In order of ranking 1 through 29)
Langley Nomads
Langley Athletica
Cloverdale FC
Stolo Utd
Golden Ears Miners
Athletic Club BC
SFC Pegasus Rangers
Players Utd
Poco Pacific
SFC Stars
North Delta Hawks
Surrey Heat
Abbotsford Utd. SC
Guildford Utd
Surrey Storm
Langley Rangers
SFC Pegasus
Langley Young Guns
GEU Phoenix
Gobind FC
Bradner Redshirts
Guildford FC
Surrey Classics
Abbotsford Hurricanes
Bradner Blues
Chehalis Chiefs
Sundowners FC
Port Moody Rush
Key West Ford

...and I'm missing one score, the game between Surrey Classics and Players Utd.

And here are the divisional power rankings...

3A
Langley Nomads
Poco Pacific
North Delta Hawks
SFC Stars
SFC Pegasus
Guildford Utd
Langley Rangers
GEU Phoenix
Guildford FC
Port Moody Rush

3B
Langley Athletica
Athletic Club BC
Golden Ears Miners
SFC Pegasus Rangers
Surrey Heat
Surrey Storm
Langley Young Guns
Sundowners FC
Bradner Blues
Key West Ford

3C
Cloverdale FC
Stolo Utd
Players Utd
Abbotsford Utd. SC
Gobind FC
Surrey Classics
Bradner Redshirts
Abbotsford Hurricanes
Chehalis Chiefs

keep in mind I have not simply pulled these out of my ass, it is mathematical in every way, I will add to it, keep it updated and tweak it as the season progresses.

Big Props to kjohnsob for helping me get a spreadsheet organised and for geeking in the auto sums and what not...

Now for THE REAL Top 10, in the Spirit of Sir M's Excellent Rankings...copyright and trademark of Sir M Incorporated, any misuse or replication wothout expressed written consent will result in prosecution or some other awfull inconceivable act.
1. Langley Nomads. Offensive Juggernaut at the moment. A bit of work needed at the back end, but two games in the books at 6-1 and 8-3, hmm. It has to be said that nobody really knows anything about the two teams we played in the SFC Pegasus and Port Moody Rush other than the Rush are young and speedy but hapless on the ball, and that SFC Pegasus are just hapless on the ball...
2. ACBC FC. 2 wins is 2 wins. Have a tough one on their hands this weekend if they only won over Sundowners FC 3-2 and SFC Peg Rangers hammered them 8-1...should have picked them as MOTW for this week, but I am a Nomad :D
3. Cloverdale FC. Simply put, 2 strong wins. 8 GF 2 GA...
4. SFC Pegasus Rangers. although they tied their Season Opener vs LUFC Young Guns, They drubbed Sundowners FC (A Team that has been together for years and I have never seen them beat that bad) 8-1! A blip? We will have to wait and see
5. LUFC Athletica. Another New Team to the LUFC Stable. 2-0 with 9 for and 2 against... wins against Surrey Heat and Dead Last Key West Ford is a touch underwhelming, but 2-0 is 2-0
6. GEU Miners. A tidy hammering in week one on the hapless KWF, and a draw to Langley Young Guns...the GF and GA just add up to an overrating in both polls, but we'll leave it at that for now...
7. Stolo Utd. Undefeated...Are they this strong? Time will tell, but the trek for visiting teams gives them a great shot to winout at home for sure ;)
8. Poco Pacific. Have drawn, and held off short manned SFC Stars for a win. Sorry Raul10 and Totti10, but I don;t think you guys will last in this ranking, so enjoy for now...I hope I'm wrong though
9. SFC Stars, great in week 1, lose to Poco with 9 guys...you need 11 to compete guys ;)
10. LUFC Young Guns with 2 draws against fierce competition in SFC Peg Rangers and the GEU Miners. You need a win to climb this poll though.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where are the Chehalis Chiefs from? And don't tell me Chehalis, that would be too much of a coincidence.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ummm, yeah... you said it Chief.
That would be a fun drive from Your neck of the woods for a late Sunday night game wouldn't it...

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay guys, It is altogether too early to be posting this as the teams have only played two games, You need a win to climb this poll though.

Nice Work.. When you doing D1 for us.... Apparently you get paid to ramble off some stats at work?

Thanks for the loaners this weekend BTW...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1 power rankings should be in a... div 1 thread - don't spoil someone else's good work here in Div 3, wankers.

:D

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
true enough...but hey there's no good banter in the div3 thread, we need to get some more regular posters in here! Tell your teams to post!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1 power rankings should be in a... div 1 thread - don't spoil someone else's good work here in Div 3, wankers.

THe only people that have MORE time than the people compiling power rankings are the people policing the forums... :wa:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suburbanator, I moved the posts to the Div 1 thread, no you turdscan have your rankings...

Back on topic...Where is the discourse? where is the controversy, nobody is pissed off? Nobody thinks they should be further ahead? Nobody takes issue with my top 10!?

Damn I'm good. :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suburbanator, I moved the posts to the Div 1 thread, no you turdscan have your rankings...

Back on topic...Where is the discourse? where is the controversy, nobody is pissed off? Nobody thinks they should be further ahead? Nobody takes issue with my top 10!?

Damn I'm good. :D

The Miners should be in first, they are the best team in D3 :rolleyes:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny, well done, looks good!

Just thought of something that might be interesting...

At some point in the season, either Christmas break or after the season (summer), we should take the top 4 teams, according to your power ranking, from both Div. 3 and 2 and have some sort of UEFA Champions League tourney. A home and home with aggregate between two teams with a quarters, semis and finals?

Just a thought.....what do you guys think?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
HA: They call that the Knights Cup I believe, the Cup Contest that starts up after the Christmas Break, but it includes all B Form Teams (FVSL DIV 1 & 2) not just the leaders...

I'm sure when the season gets deeper and some teams feel agrieved they are not where they belive they should be that some friendlies could be arranged :D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights cup does a home and home on aggregate? Really? never knew that........then again, never played in the Knights cup........only Pak and Presidents cups

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HA: They call that the Knights Cup I believe, the Cup Contest that starts up after the Christmas Break, but it includes all B Form Teams (FVSL DIV 1 & 2) not just the leaders...

D

The Knights Cup is all B Form teams, FVSL D2 and D3.

It is not aggregate.

Promotion and Relegation sometimes is done as aggregate scores.

The Knights Cup is the same as the Presidents, they changed the name back and forth a few times.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We, in div3 are not worthy Regs!! Good job on the" Tainted Power Rankings!!" Keep up the good work.Heat are lookin forward to cracking the top 10!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give all props to the Moderators here on TTP, they are the ones coming up with this stuff and running with it... and in this case, it's JBN!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your right we have a tough test ahead this weekend as we (both ACBC teams) play at the same time and our Div 1 team is very short on players,so we must call up 5 guys from Div 3..That will leave us super week for this weekends match...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Heat will have a tough time cracking the top 10 IMHO, they got unlucky imho so far in that 4 really good teams are in that group with GEU, Athletica, ACBC, and SFC Peg Rangers, also have to keep an eye out for the Young Guns who have two draws against strong sides.

Again, it is early, probably too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0